Dear Oppa

I've Always Been More Than A Friend
Seonhwa went to the lockers alone. Minji had to go home early. Seungri, on the other hand, served detention after shouting in the corridors with five of their classmates during class hours. He can be really stupid sometimes.

Seonhwa and Seungri were keeping the dating low. Even Minji didn't know about it. But Seonhwa didn't really think about the dating thing through and just wants to forget about it. She just said "yes" because Seungri turned out to be a nice guy which was exactly opposite when she first met him. He was also the first person to ask her out. Back in America, the boys avoided her, a situation she highly adored before. She did have a crush on Seungri though. He was nice, funny, a gentleman and really playful. But that was just that. Who knows? Maybe she'll learn to love him.

"What are you thinking about, beautiful dongsaeng?"

She didn't have to turn around to know who was talking. Seunghyun was standing beside her in front of their lockers.

"What are you doing here?" she asked really annoyed.

"My locker is beside yours, if you have forgotten," said Seunghyun rolling his eyes. Seonhwa also rolled her eyes and just opened her locker.

"So, how have you been doing?" he asked.

"None of your business," said Seonhwa.

"Oh. Hi, Seonhwa!" greeted Daesung appearing on her right.

"Annyeong oppa," greeted Seonhwa with a smile and bow.

Seunghyun saw this and heard Seonhwa's sudden change of tone very clearly. He got jealous. "Yah! Yah! Why didn't you greet me like that?" he asked turning her around.

"You don't care," said Seonhwa glaring at him.

"You didn't even call me oppa. Why Daesung-ah?" he asked raising his voice.

"Sorry. I really just don't want to call you that. I don't know you," said Seonhwa slamming her locker door shut.

Daesung chuckled. The two looked at him. Seunghyun asked, "What's so funny?"

"Oh... Haha... Nothing," said Daesung un between his laughs. "It's just... The both of you... The both of you look so good together. Even if you always fight. You have some great chemistry going on," he said.

Seunghyun's angry face suddenly lit up and he hugged Daesung saying, "Jinjja? You really think so? I always knew we had that something. Thanks for noticing!"

Seomhwa was surprised by Daesung's statement and just rolled her eyes at the two enjoying their bromance. "Whatever. I do not believe in that," she ssaid walking away without the two noticing.

The two ended their hug and noticed Seonhwa already gone.

"Hyung. She's gone," said Daesung searching through his small eyes.

"That's okay. Remember to ask her if she's joining, okay?" said Seunghyun leaving, waving goodbye.

"I will. Annyeong!" said Daesung.

As he was walking, he saw Chaerin leaving school, too. He called her but she didn't look back. He chased her and caught up with her. He grabbed her hand and smiled at her.

"Chaerin-ah," he said sweetly.

"WHAT?!" said Chaerin irritated. She froze when she looked up and realized that it was Dsesung holding her.

He released her. He thought he may have disturbed her insomething. She was holding a book in her hands. Or maybe she just had a bad day. Or worse. Maybe she didn't really want to see him.

"O-Oppa! Mianhae! I didn't know it was you," said Chaerin.

Daesung kept a smile and said,"It's all right. How have you been? You haven't been calling or anything for a week now. Is there a problem?"

"No. There's no problem. Don't worry about me. I'm not avoiding you or anything. I'm just... I'm just working on something so I got sidetracked. Jeongmal mianhae," she said hugging him.

"Don't tell me you already have a project?" asked Daesung surprised.

"No. Not yet. But I am starting one," said Chaerin giggling. "You know me so well. I'm joining the Music Festival and I've been practicing already!"

"Really? That's great!" said Daesung excitingly.

"Yup. And Seonhwa's joining, too," said Chaerin under her breath.

"Seonhwa?" asked Daesung.

Chaerin just nodded realizing she shouldn't have said that. "What if we meet this Sunday for me to make it up to you?" she told Daesung.

"Sure. I'd love to," smiled Daesung and kissing her forehead.

Chaerin left to go home and Daesung stayed behind before calling Seunghyun.

"Hyung. It's me... Yeah. She's joining."