Girlfriends

I've Always Been More Than A Friend
"He said that?!" exclaimed Minji.

"Yes, he did," answered Seonhwa.

"No! Urgh! You've just beaten me again! For the fourth time!" said Minji as she surrendered to Seonhwa to a game of MarioKart.

"What can I do? This is my favorite game," said Seonhwa proudly.

"Favorite video game. And your favorite board game is Scrabble," said Minji lying on the couch.

"Yup. And the English version is what I always play. Wanna play?" challenged Seonhwa.

"No way! I'm not as good in English as you are," said Minji pouting.

"Okay. I get it!"

Seonhwa was spending the night with Minji at their house just like before they went up to get ready for bed.

"Anyway, Seonhwa. Did Seunghyun oppa really say that or are you fooling with me?" asked Minzy.

"He did say it. 'We're going to see each other again. When the time comes, it's just gonna be the two of us.' Scary, right?" said Seonhwa.

"You'll see each other everyday at the lockers. But what does that mean with just the two of you?" asked Minzy as she tapped the towel against her face.

"I don't know. Maybe he's planning something or whatever. You know him. He's secretive sometimes," answered Seonhwa burrying herself under the sheets in Minzy's bed.

"Maybe... He'll ask you out?!" shrieked Minzy.

"Nah... We always went out back then," said Seonhwa.

"That was back then. We're teenagers now. Seunghyun oppa is like the hottest guy in school and the town! You should hear the seniors talk about him. If he goes out with you, I would be so happy!" said Minzy almost going wild.

Seonhwa couldn't hide herclaugh. "What are you so crazy about?" she asked.

"Because I'm proud oppa is a friend of mine. And you must admit, you didn't expect Seunghyun oppa to be that handsome," said Minzy nudging Seonhwa as she got on the bed.

"Well, yeah. I didn't. I never have thought that Seunghyun oppa would be so handsome. I really didn't believe it was him if he didn't attach his pendant to mine," said Seonhwa holding onto her necklace.

"You know, Seunghyun oppa always wore that necklace of his. He must really love you so much," said Minzy staring at Seonhwa happily.

"Of course he loves me. I'm like his sister," said Seonhwa with a big smile.

"Sister? You didn't even talk to him today. But hey, what if he loves you more than a sister? More than a friend?" teased Minzy.

"That...will never happen," answered Seonhwa calmly.

"Whatever. Oh, look at the time. We should sleep already. Goodnight, chingu," said Minzy looking at the clock.

"Goodnight," said Seonhwa.

*rrringgg...rrringgg...*

"Oh, that's my phone. Wait. Let me answer it," said Seonhwa getting up and answering her phone. "Yeoboseyo?" she said as she walked to the table. Minzy looked at her.

(Seonhwa. It's Seungri. Sorry for calling so late in the night.)

"Oh. It's all right. Just...make it quick, okay? What do you need?"

(Uhm.. Yeah. Just wanna ask if we're still on tomorrow. Our little date?)

"Oh yeah. Of course. What time? Where? Oh, and it's not a date, okay?"

(Oh yeah. Mianhae. 9am. Park. Sound good?)

"9am. Okay. I'll be there."

(Great! I'll call you tomorrow. Goodnight.)

"Goodnight, Seungri-ah!"

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Here's an update for all my new readers and subscribers. I hope this gets voted soon. Thank you guys! you give me the inspiration to finish this. :D