He's Cute and Nice

I've Always Been More Than A Friend

     "What's wrong with that girl.?!" Seungri thought. "I already said I'm sorry and she's mad. I already helped her and she's mad. She better be thankful she's pretty or I would've beaten her."

     Their encounter swirled in his mind. He felt that tingling sensation as he remembered seeing her underneath himself.

     "I must admit," he thought. "She is cute. No. She's beautiful. Her eyes, her lips, face, neck, necklace......"

     He stopped. He's seen that necklace before. It looks so familiar. She looks so familiar.

 

     "SEUNGRI.!" someone called.

     He turned around and saw his hyung, Yongbae.

     "Hyung!" he bowed.

     "Hey! aren't you going to the canteen, yet? Seunghyun hyung is already there waiting for us," said Yongbae.

     "Not yet. I still don't have my locker number and my schedule. I'll be there in a minute," answered Seungri walking away.

     "Okay. We'll see you then," said Yongbae.

     Seungri remembered something and faced Yongbae. "Hyung! If you see a grumpy, pretty girl, please don't mind her."

     He left Yongbae confused. Either way, Yongbae headed to the canteen and there she was, he thought, the girl Seungri was talking about. She was looking at his direction with scornful, hateful eyes. She wasn't surely looking at him, right? So, he approached her.

     Seonhwa saw Yongbae approach her and she bowed to him slightly with a smile. "Are you okay?" he asked.

     "Uhm.... I'm slightly not okay," answered Seonhwa.

     "Well, okay. I won't ask anymore but the guy you're angry at? He's a nice guy," said Yongbae backing up Seungri.

     "So, you know him?" asked Seonhwa.

      "Ne," he answered with an eyesmile Seonhwa thought was cute. "So, are you new here?"

     "Ne," she answered.

     "So, do you need any help in anything?" Yongbae asked sincerely.

     "Aniyo... I was just going to the cafeteria," answered Seonhwa shyly.

     "Jinjja?! That's great," said Yongbae. "I was going to the cafeteria, too. Tag along. I'll show you around, too. And then, you could meet my friends," he invited.

     Seonhwa smiled wholeheartedly and forgot all about Seunggri. Yongbae froze as he saw Seonhwa's very beautiful smile. A sincere, honest smile. It was so beautiful. She was beautiful.

   

     They walked together with Seonhwa a little far back. They didn't talk much. They were already near the cafeteria when Yongbae stopped in his tracks and faced Seonhwa. Seonhwa also halted waiting for him to do or say somnething in the least.

     "What's wrong?" asked Seonhwa.

     "Before anything else happens, my name, by the way is Yongbae, Dong Yongbae, and..... and I like your smile. They're beautiful. And I believe I've seen you before. You look so familiar," he said.

     Seonhwa was surprised by his sudden statement. All she could do was thank him.

 

     Right then and there, girls started screaming and pulling/pushing Yongbae inside the cafeteria. Seonhwa just stood there while watching yongbae glance over his shoulder to take a look at her.

     "Don't worry, oppa. I'll be fine!" Seonhwa said hoping Yongbae heard her.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello everyone.!!! I'm back..!!! I just had a not so wonderful birthday and I'm writing again here.. hahaha... got 3 subscribers already.!!! I hope you guys enjoy this chapter.. hahaha.. and I also hope you guys could comment or something... it would mean a lot to me..!!! thank you..!!!