Confession

I've Always Been More Than A Friend
The two didn't speak much on the way to Seonhwa's house. Seungri still felt shy because of him hugging her like that. But he must admit. That was one of the hugs he wouldn't forget ever.

When they arrived, they left their things at the sofa and went to the kitchen to find something to eat. Luckily, Seonhwa found some fruits and orange juice. She put it on the table where Seungri was already sitting at. She grabbed some books from her bag and returned to the kitchen to join him.

"You're going to do homework now?" he asked.

"No. I already finished homework at school," she answered sitting down.

"Wait. You did your homework at school?!" he said surprised. "You do know why it's called home-work, right?" he asked. Seonhwa just nodded. He raised his arms in defeat. "So what are you gonna do now?" he asked.

Seonhwa giggled at how cute Seungri looked like when he's surprised. "I'm just going to read," she said holding the book up to her face.

"I can't believe you. Don't you know how to rest?" asked Seungri starting to munch on an apple.

"I do. Our date last week is already an example," she pointed out. Seungri just nodded taking her History book. "By the way, Seungri-ah. Where are the others?" she asked.

"Others?" asked Seungri confused.

"Jiyong oppa and the others," she said.

Seungri put the book down and said, "You call them...I mean, him, Jiyong hyung. You call him oppa? Waeyo?"

"He asked me to. He's nice. And besides, he is older than me," she answered.

"You're making me jealous," said Seungri putting on a fake frown.

Seonhwa looked at him and smiled. "Mianhae. But I'd still call him oppa even if you're jealous," she said. "So, where are they?"

"Why do you even care?" he said irritated. "Are you worrying about...Seunghyun hyung?" he asked shifting in his seat and pretending not to look at her reaction.

"No. I'm just wondering why you're not with them. Normally, I see with them all the time," explained Seonhwa continuing to read.

"Since you really want to know. Okay. They're just hanging oout somewhere," he said laying his back on the chair. "Somewhere I don't want to be in at the moment."

"Isn't it more fun with them than being with me?" asked Seonhwa.

"No," said Seungri straight leaning over to her. "I'm happier to be with you," he said.

"Really? How come?" said Seonhwa still reading.

"Yup. And if you look at me, I'll tell you why," said Seungri with an evil grin.

Seonhwa raised her head and saw that he was just inches away from her. But she still put tthe book down and tilted her head looking at him.

"I like you," said the boy.

"L-Like me?" said Seonhwa in complete confusion.

"Yeah. I like you," he repeated confidently.

"T-Thank you," she said lifting the book back up to her face hiding how much she's blushing.

There was silence between them. She has never had anyone say they like her. And she didn't really expect it to come from Seungri.

"Uhm... Seonhwa," started Seungri.

"Y-Yeah?" she replied uneasily, slowly puttibg the book down.

"You know, I'm normally not like this towards a girl. I'm much more talkative, sweet and thoughtful. And I'm really playful," he said trying hard to look away. "But with you... I'm always scared, out of place and nervous," he continued.

"S-So?" Seonhwa interrupted.

"S-So...maybe...you know. Maybe we could go out more, date more often and just spend more time with you alone... I want to...court you," he said with heated cheeks.

"O-Okay."

Seungri froze and stared at Seonhwa as he tried figuring out what she just said. Seonhwa poured juice in her glass. She noticed Seungri still dumbstruck and laughed.

"Are you surprised?" she asked giggling.

"S-So much..." he said shaking his surprise out of him.

"All right. So let's start this dating thing with you finishing your homework," said Seonhwa pushing their Math book to him which they had work to do on.

"Yeah. Right. Let's start there," agreed Seungri smiling widely.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Ohmygohn.! How did this happen?! Why did Seonhwa even say "yes".?! o_______O What's going to happen to #TeamTOP ?! But other than that, who became #TeamTaeyang fans there?! XD I really like the fact that Taeyang is a little aloof when it comes to girls. So cute. <3

3 updates in one night. This is perfect. XD I'll try to put in updates tomorrow morning, too. :D

Please comment and subscribe guys.¡ Thank you so much! *90degree bow*