Avoid The Question

I've Always Been More Than A Friend
"Yeoboseyo..."

(Yeoboseyo, oppa..)

"Seonhwa. I just called to say...uhm... I can't...uhm... I'm... Let's... How about if we go out on a date some other time? Things came up and... I want to be there. I'm sorry."

(Oh. That's okay oppa. You have fun and take care, okay? Bye!)

"Bye."

"Now was that hard?" asked Jiyong.

"Aniyo," answered Youngbae keeping his phone in his pocket.

"Congratulations, hyung!" patted Daesung on is shoulder with a smile. "Now, the only problem you have now is how to approach Dara noona."

"Yah! Seungri. Where did you go yesterday? You didn't call," said Seunghyun out of the blue with pure curiosity.

"I went home early. The person I wanted to meet didn't come," said Seungri tugging onto the straps of his backpack.

"Since when did you like going home early?" asked Jiyong in surprise.

"I guess, since yesterday," smiled Seungri.

"Are you dating someone, maknae?" asked Daesung with a smirk.

Seungri caughed in surprise. "What?! O-Of course not!" he shouted with guilt.

"Calm down, maknae. We're just asking," said Youngbae.

"Why are you so surprised?" asked Jiyong teasingly. "Are you guilty?"

"No. It's just... I never thought you'd ask me that question," answered Seungri.

"And that's because you are dating someone," said Youngbae.

"I am not," said the youngest raising his voice.

"Then why don't you see girls anymore? Why do you avoid the question? And why are you ditching us lately?" asked Jiyong locking Seungri's neck around his arm.

"Because..." started the maknae. "Because you are dating someone," Daesung and Youngbae said in unison.

"You are too obvious, Lee Seungri," said Seunghyun laughing.

"Stop feeling so guilty," said Jiyong. "So, who is it?"

"What?" said Seungri uneasily. "Who's the girl?" repeated Jiyong.

"I am not dating anyone!" yelled the maknae taking Jiyong's arm off of him.

"Okay. If you're not dating anyone, you must like someone," said Seunghyun not looking at him.

Seungri froze. He didn't answer. He did like someone and that's Yang Seonhwa. But he can't just spill that out. Not when Seunghyun's here.

"Who do you like?" asked Daesung excitingly.

"That should not be Dara noona," said Youngbae.

"Come on. Spill it out. We won't rat you out," said Jiyong assuringly.

"We could help you with her, you know," said Youngbae.

"I suggest you don't believe in Youngbae hyung. But yeah, we can help you," laughed Daesung.

But Seungri had enough already. "No. I don't want help. I can do it on my own."

"So you are dating someone!" cheered Daesung. "Is she nice? When can we meet her? Wait. Is she your classmate? I can ask Chaerin about her."

"Is she pretty?" asked Jiying happily as he clapped in approval along with Daesung.

Seungri rolled his eyes at them and walked away fast and headed home. "I'm not gonna let you come near her," he thought. The four were left there watching him walk away.

"Did he just...walk out on us?" said Jiyonh with his mouth agapped.

"I think he did," said Youngbae shaing his head.

"That disrespectful maknae," grunted Seunghyun.

"Hyung, let him be.i Maybe he's serious with the girl that he really wants to do his best on his own," said Daesung.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Waaah¡ 2 Updates for one day. Okay. I'll try to post 3 more later. I'm only on ny phone so I'm kinda slow. But I hope you like these chapters. :D

Please comment and subscribe people. :D I love you. And if you could also upvote, that would mean a lot to me. Thank you.! :D And if you could check my other stories, too. Kamssahae.! <3