NO WAY.!

I've Always Been More Than A Friend

the lines in red are Seonhwa's thoughts... you'll know why I had to put it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      "Jiyong-ah.?! Jiyong oppa.?!"

     Seonhwa kept her head down and tried to hear what they were talking about.

 

     "Daesung-ah. Have you seen her?" asked Seunghyun.

     "Ani hyung. Mybe she's in the comfort room or something. Or she may be hiding because of these people," said Daesung

     "Daesung.?! Daesung oppa.?!"

    "Don't worry hyung! If she's my classmate, I'll let you know," said Seungri.

     "Kamssahamnida dongsengs. We better go. Classes are about to start. You guys might get late," said Seunghyun with a frown.

     "You stay here Seungri. This is your room after all," said Yongbae heading to the door.

      "Seungri.?! The cute guy.?! Yongbae oppa.?!"

     "Okay. I will. See you all at lunch, hyungs!" said Seungri leading them to the door. "Oh! Seunghyun hyung. Don't worry. Smile. We'll find her."

     Seunghyun glanced back at him and smiled widely. Seungri once again entered the room and saw a girl sleeping on her desk.

     "Hmmm... I wonder why I didn't see you earlier," he said looking at the girl with interest.

      " Seungri? Seungri-ah?"

     Seungri looked around and saw his cousin behind him. He immediately hugged her tight.

      "Chaerin-ah!"

      "Seungri-ah.! I can't believe you're my classmate!"

     "Me,too! Wait. Who told you? Daesung hyung?"

     "Who else? BABO.! Hey! I heard you and the oppas were looking for a girl?"

     "Oh... yes.. It's Seunghyun's childhood friend. Yang Seonhwa."

    "Hmmmmmm... Yang Seonhwa......."

     "Ne. Yang Seonhwa. The girl Seunghyun hyung always talks about."

     "I know. It's just that, I think I know a Yang Seonhwa from before."

    "Hmpft. Never mind that.. Let's grab seats."

 

     Seonhwa's mind was racing on alot of things. The Seunghyun looking for someone might be  her Seunghyun oppa. Who were they looking for? Her.? He's friends with Jiyong, Yongbae, Daesung and Seungri. The people she just met earlier. Were they the ones the people were screaming at? Why? Who are they? Seungri's her classmate? WAE.?! That silly mean guy. And who was that girl he just talked to? She sounds so familiar. Why does she think she knows her?

     Everything was bothering her. If she only looked up, she would've answered all of her questions. The bell rang and she lifted her head up and fixed herself. There were already a lot of people inside. She had a lot of questions to be answered but now, she needed to concentrate on something much more important.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WOW.!!!!! Seonhwa.!!!! If you only looked up, you would've known.... well.... that's how the story goes.. another character coming up... wait for that...

Last update for today.... but I hope you liked it..!!! comment please.!!!!!