The Date

I've Always Been More Than A Friend
Seungri was standing at the park entrance waiting for Seonhwa when a car stopped right in front of him. The car window went down and Seonhwa looked through. "Hello, Seungri-ah!" she greeted.

"Seonhwa," said Seungri with a big smile.

"Thank you for driving me here. I'll call you when I'm going home. See you!" Seonhwa said the driver.

"Be careful and have fun," he smiled.

Seonhwa got off the car and it drove away. She bowed to Seungri and admired how cool he looked in his shirt and skinny jeans.

"I didn't know you were rich," said Seungri.

"Oh. Well, why would I have even studied in America if I wasn't?" said Seonhwa a little proudly and giggling.

"Right. Yeah. Well...you look cool," said Seungri lost in worda as he was scanning Seonhwa from head to toe.

"Come on! I look like a guy, right?" she said looking at herself.

"For the cap and sneakers, yes. But hey, you still look pretty," said Seungri.

"Thanks. You look good, too," she said with a smile.

"Thanks. So are you ready to go?" he asked taking his arm out.

"Yeah. Where are we going, anyway?" she asked locking her arms with his.

"Want to go ride some bikes?" suggested Seungri.

"Sure," she answered excitingly.

"Let's go, then," he said leading the way.

The two spent the morning riding bikes and talking. After biking, they tried skating. Seungri ended up falling everywhere. Seonhwa made fun of him until Seungri got fed up and suggested they go boating instead at the lake. With Seungri on the paddles, they ended up going in circles. And because of that, Seonhwa made even more fun of him.

At lunch, they went tto an American fast-food restaurant and ordered burgers, fries and floats.

"These food make me miss America!" said Seonhwa.

"I knew you'd like it here," said Seungri proudly.

"Thank you," she said. "So, Seungri. How did you get to know Bigbang?" she asked.

"Hmm... Well, at junior highschool, Minji became close to my cousin, Chaerin..." said Seungri.

"Wait. Chaerin? Lee Chaerin is your cousin?" asked Seonhwa in surprise.

"Yeah. Isn't it obvious?" he said.

"Actually, no," she answered looking straight at him. Seungri just huffed. "I'm sorry. You don't look alike," she said.

"It's okay. We get that often. Anyway, moving on," he said taking a bite off his burger. "I met Minji... She got into a little accident... She fell...and twisted her ankle... I helped her out," he said in between chews. After taking a sip from his float, he continued. "Th next thing I knew, Seunghyun hyung was thanking me for helping her. He asked if I wanted to be in the group. I said yes, of course," he explained.

"Oooh. Now I see," said Seonhwa.

"We share the same interests. We all like singing and dancing. But Seunghyun hyung's more of a rapper," he continued.

"Can Seunghyun oppa really dance?" asked Seonhwa waiting for an answer.

"Uhm.. Let's just say that he isn't the best on the block. But he strives to be. He can beatbox, too. He's great," said Seungri with a laugh.

"He really has changed, then," said Seonhwa under her breath.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Before I tell you what Seunghyun's reaction to their date would be, here's what happened then. XD lol

There's gonna be a bext chapter and I think you guys would live it! XD

Thanks for your support guys.¡¡¡ *throws hearts at you* <3