Not a Date

I've Always Been More Than A Friend
eonhwa woke up earlier than Minzy. She fixed herself and headed downstairs to where Minzy's mom was cooking breakfast, Aunt Sae In.

"You're early, Seonhwa. Good morning," greeted Aunt Sae In.

"Good morning Imo. Yes. I have.. I'm going out with someone," said Seomhwa uneasily.

"Oh. Is that a date? Jeongmallo? With whom? Seunghyun-ah? You girls really are growing up," said Aunt Sae In surprised.

"It's not a date, Imo. The guy's just making up to me for something. And it's not Seunghyun oppa," answered Seonha taking a seat on the counter.

"I heard he hurt you," said the older with worried eyes.

"Aniyo. But I guess, Minzy told you," answered Seonhwa avoiding the older's eyes.

Suddenly, Minzy showed up in the kitchen still in her bed hair. "Good morning, yeorobeun! I heard my name. What's up?" she asked.

"It's nothing," answered her mother. "Go on and eat. Seonhwa has a date to catch up with."

"Imo!" exclaimed Seonhwa putting his hands  over her face.

"A date? Seonhwa! With whom? Is it...Seungri-ah?" she asked. "Is that why he called last night?"

"Yes. But it's not a date. He's just making it up to me," explained Seonhwa.

"Have fun, then. And make sure to tell me all about it, okay?" said Minzy taking the seat next to Seonhwa. She nodded and they all had breakfast together.

After breakfast, Seonhwa went back their house, took a bath and prepared herself. She wore a long pink, v-neck bliuse and black skinny jeans revealing her lean, beautiful legs. She left her hair untied and wore multiple black bracelets. She got a brown sling bag and put her wallet in it along with a book, a notepad, her phone, an extra shirt and a bottle of water. As she was tying her shoelaces, Seungri called.

"Seungri."

(Seonhwa. It's already 8am. You ready? Do you want me to fetch you?)

"I'm finishing up. No need to fetch me. I'll let our driver take me there."

(Oh. Driver?)

"Yeah. So...bye!"

She hung up, took a jacket from her rack, grabbed her bag and went out.

"Ahjussi," Seonhwa called their driver who was sipping coffee beside the car. "I need to go to the park. Can you take me there, please?" she asked.

"Do your parents know about this?" the driver asked.

"Uhm.. No. I'll tell them on the way," she said opening the car door. She put her things in and stopped to face the driver. "Ahjussi... Do I look okay?" she asked.

"Of course, you do. You have always been beautiful, Ahyoung-ssi," said the driver smiling at her and getting in the car.

"Thank you. Let's go," she smiled getting in.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Kinda getting excited for their date. I wonder what would happen. XD

By the way, I just made up Minzy's Mom's name here, okay? :)