Let's Go Out

I've Always Been More Than A Friend
"So Seungri. Whar else do you want to talk about?" asked Seonhwa after biting off her sandwich.

"Hmm... Right," said Seungri offguard.

He totally forgot about what he wanted to say. He was just so happy he was spending time with Seonhwa, his first love. But he must admit, this time with her is getting awkward.

"Seungri-ah," said Seonhwa.

"Hmm?" muffled Seungri while chewing on his sandwich.

"Minji-ah told me we used to be classmates in gradeschool. Along with Chaerin-ah. Is that true?" she asked.

"Uhm.. Yeah. We all did used to be classmates. And I...I...I always remembered you," said Seungri uneasily.

"Why don't I remember you?"

"Well, I wasn't really that friendly with you back then."

"How come you remember me?"

"I remember you because...."

Should he say he likes her? Or maybe look for an excuse? He thought hard. He doesn't want to surprise Seonhwa. And he certainly doesn't want to give an indecent proposal.

"Because you were popular!" he finally said. "You were the smartest and prettiest girl in class."

"I thought so," said Seonhwa looking down.

"What? What do you mean?" he asked looking at her.

"I knew everyone would remember me like that, smart and pretty," said Seonhwa sadly.

"No one remembers me as the good, nice, sweet friend that I am. Well, except for Minji. But that's a different situation," she said.

"What do you mean?" asked Seungri really confused.

Seonhwa faced him and pointed straight to his chest. Seungri froze.

"Did you ever treat me as a friend in gradeschool? Because as far as I remember, I haven't even talked to you before. I don't remember you," she said sternly.

"Aniyo. I didn't. I was...scared," he said.

"See? No one wanted to be friends with me even before," said Seonhwa.

They walked back to their room in silence. Once Seonhwa sat down, Seungri leaned on her desk. Seonhwa looked up at him with her head on her hand.

"Look. I really am sorry about everything. I just hope we could be friends," said Seungri.

Seonha suddenly reached her hand out to Seungri with a smile. He was surprised but shook her hand anyway. He suddenly felt his heart jump.

"So," said Seungri releasing her hand.

"We're friends? Yes," said Seonhwa.

"Yeah. Thanks. And I wanted to ask if you were free on Saturday?" he said.

"Hmm.. " said Seonhwa checking her schedule on her phone. "Oh.. Hmm.. Yeah. I'm free. Why?" she asked.

"Great! Wanna go out with me?" he asked.

"Hmm.. Aren't you a fast one," said Seonhwa.

"Ani.. I just want to get to know you. Make up for all the years you've been away," he said with his hand behind his head.

"Okay. I will go out with you. Give me your number," she said giving her phone to Seungri.

Afther their exchange, Seungri smiled back at Seonhwa and sat back on his chair with a very wide smile and a heart beating faster than ever.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Aaaaww. Isn't that sweet.?! *o*

Again. I'm sorry for the late update. I'm also updating my other stories. Sorry.! I think I should finish one first then start with the other one after. XD

Please comment and reply so I know what you think. :D Thank you my dear subscribers and readers. SARANGHAE.! <3