Stay

I'm Your Man

 

Wooyoung POV

 

Great welcoming party, Jieun! I wondered how much you’ll react when you saw me, but it’s too much. Did you ask me to stop our marriage? You’re crazy. I knew that something must be happened to you. I knew it well, but can you just talk to me what happened instead of make a stupid decision like that?

I drove my car crazily like have no care about others. I can’t straight up my mind and still remembering her words, “Let’s end up here.” I hasten my car carelessly and headed to home. I took my feet to gas pedal and never let it go until I saw a mini bus, going to the opposite direction with me. At that time, I just realize that my car is in a wrong line and in a second I step on a brake, hoping that I’ll be alright. Before I decided to close my eyes, I saw that mini bus also decelerate itself. But then I heard a ‘BRAK!’, signed that we’re crushing each other.

…….

I don’t feel anything is going wrong with me, so I think that I’m still alive. Yes, I’m still alive.

 

---

 

Jieun POV

 

I sat on a bench in Suzy’s house, looking at the night sky while remembering what I said to Wooyoung this morning. I asked him to end this up but he rejected it. Somehow I feel relieved that he still wants to marry me. But in other side I know that it shouldn’t be me. He must marry someone that he loves and it is not me.

“What are you thinking about?” Suzy came with 2 cups of tea in her hands.

“Nothing, just…”

“Wooyoung??”

I nodded.

“Yaahh…. You must fall for him,” she smirked.

“I’m not.” I rolled my eyes.

“And why are you thinking about him?”

“Did I do wrong?” I asked in hurry.

“About what?”

“When I asked him to end this up,”

“No, you didn’t.”

“Really??”

“Yes. You didn’t do wrong when you asked him to end this up. But what you did wrong is you’re not telling him the reason.”

I just keep silent when I heard Suzy’s answer.

“Now, tell me why. Why didn’t you tell him about those photos, Jieun?” she asked.

“I’m afraid,”

“Afraid of what?”

“The truth.” I replied honestly. Yes, I’m afraid if I know that the girl is his truly girlfriend. I’m afraid if someday the girl will come into our marriage life and make everything worse. I’m afraid.

“Someone has stolen you heart, Jieun.” Suzy smiled.

“What do you mean?”

“Listen to me carefully. If you’re hurting because of a man and you’re afraid to losing him, it means you love him.”

“So?” I asked in daze.

“Get your own answer,” she shook her head in disbelieve.

Before I could think about what Suzy said, I heard a phone is ringing. It must be Suzy’s because in a second, I saw her picked her phone up.

“Oh, Junho. What’s wrong?” she answered the phone. Junho? Since when this kids get closer?

“……”

“Yes, she is with me right now. Do you want to talk to her?”

“……”

“Ok. Wait a minute,” Suzy said and after that she gave me her phone, “Junho wants to talk with you.”

I get her phone and started to talk with Junho.

“Yes, Junho-gun. What’s wrong?”

“Yah, Lee Jieun! Why is your phone off?”

“Really?? I don’t know about that. Sorry. What’s wrong?”

“No, just. I’m worrying about Wooyoung.”

“Wooyoung?”

“Yeah. This morning he was involved in a crush.”

“W-WHAT? C-C-CRUSH?” I replied in shock.

“W-Wait… Wait… no need to be panic. He is ok. Totally ok.”

“Where is he now?”

“He called me after crushed. He asked me to go to the place where he crushed and I went there. He is ok, nothing is hurting him. But his car is broken, so…”

“WHERE IS HE NOW?”

“He is going back to home just now after relaxing himself in my house for some hours.”

“So, he went back home?”

“Yes.”

“Ok, I’ll meet him.”

“But, Jieun! Please don’t tell anybody about this thing. Mr. Jang will shock if he knows. Just look for Wooyoung. I’m afraid something is happened to him, since he just kept silent and said no words to me.”

“Ok. Thank you. Don’t worry. I won’t tell anybody,” I said while hung the phone.

“What’s wrong?” Suzy asked after I gave back her phone.

“Wooyoung…” I said in daze.

“What happened?”

“He was involved in a crush this morning and he told me nothing,”

“And why are you still here? Go home! Look for him if you’re worrying him!”

“Should I?”

“Oh, please Jieun! Just go!!” Suzy replied impatiently.

After that I stood up, got my bag and took a taxi from Suzy’s house. It’s a little bit hard to get a taxi here but after 10 minutes waiting, finally I got one. I asked the driver to go to Wooyoung’s house in hurry. Thank God, the taxi driver being cooperate with me, so I can arrive at Wooyoung’s house in 15 minutes. It’s 9 PM right now. I hope that Wooyoung are not sleeping yet.

I took my steps to get into the house and I heard Mr. Jang voice from entrance. The voice is getting louder and clearer but then I know that Mr. Jang is in angry. Right after I arrived in living room, I saw Mr. Jang and Wooyoung are standing face to face while Mrs. Jang just stood 2 meters away behind Mr. Jang. One thing that I couldn’t believe is when I saw Mr. Jang slapped Wooyoung in angry and I know it must be hurt, “PLAAAK!”

 

---

 

Wooyoung POV

 

I can’t believe what just happened today. I just came back from Singapore and I heard Jieun wants to end this up. After that I was involved in a crush and my car is broken. Thank God, Junho was helping me to fix all of my crush things. I relaxed myself for some hours in his house and finally went back home, since I have to get ready for my marriage tomorrow. But I don’t know that something worse will be happen right after I arrived at home.

“I’m home,” I said lazily.

“Jang Wooyoung, come here!” Dad said in hurry.

“What’s wrong Dad? I’m tired. Can I take a rest first?”

“I said, COME HERE WOOYOUNG!” Dad replied angrily.

I came to him and stood face to face with him. I looked at Mom who’s standing behind Dad. Both of them looked at me disappointingly.

“What’s wrong Dad?” I asked.

“Tell me the truth, Wooyoung!”

“Do you have a girlfriend?” Dad asked, still angry.

“No, Dad.”

“DON’T LIE TO ME, WOOYOUNG!”

“I’m not. I don’t have one.”

“I never teach you to hurting someone else, Wooyoung.”

“Who’s hurting because of me, Dad?” I have no idea what’s Dad talking about.

“Jieun! Jieun, Me and your Mom!”

“Honestly, I don’t understand what you’re talking about, Dad!”

“From beginning, I’ve told you about this marriage. I’ve told you that you can marriage your girlfriend if you have. I don’t want to force you to marry Jieun because your life is still yours. But right after you said that you’re agree with this marriage, I’ve told you to not hurting her. Treat her well, Wooyoung!”

“And I’m trying, Dad! I’m trying to treat her well!”

Dad looked at me, disbelieve. Right after that I felt that he slaps me angrily. It hurts. Yes, it is. This is the first time my Dad slapped me. And he slapped me for something that I don’t understand what that is for.

“Dad…” I mumbled and he just threw me a packed of photos. I looked at those photos carefully then I saw my photos with my ex. “Taeyeon…” I mumbled.

“So, you know her?” I heard Jieun voice. I looked at her who was standing far away from us since I don’t know when.

“Jieun…”

“I found those photos in your room, Jieun. I found it when I tried to clean your room. It was on the table,” Mom said.

“Wooyoung, do you have any words to say?” Dad asked.

“She is nothing but my ex. I don’t have any feeling to her anymore. Don’t worry,” I said while looked at Dad, Mom and Jieun one by one.

“Are you sure? Or should we cancel your marriage with Jieun?” Dad replied.

“I SAID SHE IS NOTHING. What’s wrong with all of you? Why all of you asked me to end this up right after I want to do it? So, I will say it once more. I will marry Jieun tomorrow. Nothing is change.” I pissed off, “Jieun, go to bed now. We’ll wake up early tomorrow.” I said and left them to my room.

I get into my room and tried to lying on my bed. How Jieun can have those photos? And Taeyeon. Why Taeyeon? We have already broken up many years ago and she just came right before my marriage in those old photos? Ugh, what a day.

I closed my eyes, tried to relaxing myself. My left cheek is still hurting because of Dad’s slapped. After 10 minutes closing my eyes, I felt someone get into my room secretly. Since I don’t want to open my eyes, I just let that person come closer and sit on the edge of my bed, right beside me. I know that person must be Jieun.

After that, I felt my left cheek is compressed by a cold towel and it reduced the hurt.

“I’ve told you to go to bed,” I said with my closed eyes.

“Your cheek is swollen,” she replied. I opened my eyes and saw Jieun compressed my cheek.

“So, it’s because of those photos?” I asked her.

“I didn’t say anything”

I sighed, “You don’t have to worry. She is nothing right now. What you saw in those photos is just happened 3 years ago.”

She still compressing my cheek with a cold towel but didn’t say anything to me.

“I’ve never meet her since we broke up. I’ve already forgot about her. So, that’s why I want to marry you. I will not leave you just because of Taeyeon. You can count on me,” I said honestly.

“Well, I think your cheek is getting better. See you tomorrow,” she said while tried to leave me.

Right after she stood up and headed to go out from my room, I took her body in my arms. I circled her body with my arm and buried her face into my chest. She tried to escape from my hug but I just tighten it.

“Let me go,” she said coldly.

“Is that too much for asking you to stay?” I replied, “Just for letting you know. I am looking for you after I knew that you’re hospitalized when I was in Singapore. I almost die in a crush today after you said that you want to end this up. I got a slap from Dad which this is the first time Dad slapped me because he loves you so much and afraid that I will hurt you. And now, is that too much for asking you to stay and marrying me tomorrow?”

“Let me go, Wooyoung.”

I released my hug, gave up about our marriage.

“We will wake up early tomorrow. Prepare yourself, good night.” She said and left me with a pink tint on her cheeks.

 

 

---

Hi, Lollipops >__< I've updated for Chapter 16.

How is it?? Sorry for my bad grammar.

Let's say this chapter is boring >///< even I don't know what I've written about, kkkk

Hope you'll like it.

Comment Subscribe and Enjoy ^^