The truth

I'm Your Man

 

Suzy POV

 

Ding… Dong… Ding… Dong…

I was eating my late lunch then I heard my home bell sounds.

“Who’s coming?” I mumbled.

Ding… Dong… Ding… Dong…

“WAIT A MINUTE!” I yelled and went to open the door.

When I opened it, I saw my best friend was standing and smiling towards me.

“Jieun?” I asked, shocked.

“And who was you think?” she replied.

“I thought you will come at night. Come in!” I let her in.

“Something happened,” she sighed, “Wooyoung and his parents are in a big fight.”

I widened my eyes in shock, “Seriously? Wooyoung and his parents? I thought Wooyoung is a good man.”

“He is!” Jieun protested, “But it’s not a general problem.”

“What do you mean?”

“I can’t tell you,” she said and sat on sofa.

“And why do you come here?”

“I thought it will be better if I let them talk,” she sighed, “since I have no place to go, I decided to go here. It’s okay right?”

“Yeah, anytime for you.” I smiled.

“Thanks.”

“So, why can’t you tell me about this problem?” I asked, “It’s not like I’m curious, well honestly I am. But, it must be a very big problem, right?”

She nodded hopelessly.

“And what’s your plan?”

“What do you mean?” she replied.

“What will you do next?”

“I should stay beside him, of course. He asked me to do so.”

I widened my eyes, “Did he?”

“Why?”

“Looks like both of you are growing a lot,” I teased.

She took a glare to me and said, “No time for joking, Suz!”

“Arasso!” I smiled.

 

---

 

Jieun POV

 

I decided to go to Suzy’s house because I won’t disturb Wooyoung and his family in this case. I’m shock, pretty shock as well when Wooyoung said that Mr. and Mrs. Jang are not his parents. Wooyoung didn’t let me go anywhere at first, but then he understood that it must be awkward for me to be there. Wooyoung let me go to Suzy’s house only and told me to go back home at 8 PM. I just hope when I come back home, he can told everything about the problem.

I can’t calm myself down and worried about him. I also can’t tell Suzy because I think it’s not a good time to tell her when I still have no clear information about the problem.

“Calm down, can’t you?” Suzy asked.

“I am worrying him, Suz!”

“He will be okay. Don’t worry,”

“I don’t know. Last time he just stay under shower and cried crazily.” I replied.

“He is talking with his parents, right? I believe that Mr. and Mrs. Jang know how to calm him down. So, can’t you just calm yourself down?”

I covered my face stressfully.

“Do you want to drink something?” Suzy offered.

“No, thanks Suz!”

“Or eat maybe?”

“No, Suz! I’m okay. Thank you.” I said and she nodded directly.

I closed my eyes for a while then opened it. I saw Suzy was looked at me suspiciously.

“Why?” I asked.

“You fell for him, did you?” she smirked.

“WHAT?”

“It’s obvious, Jieun! You fell for him!”

“I’m not! I just tried to be a good wife.”

“LYING! You’re crazily worrying him. If you JUST tried to be a good wife here, you don’t have to go this far, Sweetheart,” she smiled, “I saw you are checking your phone a million times, I saw you are getting frustrated, I saw you are looking at watch also. So, please stop denying. I know you well. And it’s a supposed to be thing, falling in love with your husband.”

“Do you want to go to the park near here? I have one hour before go back home,” I said, diverting her words.

She just rolled her eyes.

 

 

“So, how did you do, Suz?” I asked her when we already sat on a bench in a park near Suzy’s house.

“Do you mean about Taecyeon?”

I nodded.

“He dumped me because of a girl named Jessica. Honestly, I thought it must great for him meeting someone better than me. But still, I can’t let him go.”

“And why did you let him go then?”

“He is happy now, Jieun. I just have no confidence to make him happier than that Jessica girl.”

“How can you do that?”

“Because I love him, Jieun. I love him when he’s happy.”

“Even he is happy not because of you?”

She nodded.

“Are you crazy?” I asked confusedly.

“Haish, just fall in love then! And you’ll know how it feels.” She protested.

“I won’t be stupid like you,” I teased.

“So funny! Look who was worrying her husband!” she smirked.

“Stop teasing me, Suz! We promised each other to be a good partner, so please don’t misunderstanding!”

“Really? But it’s not looks like that,” she replied seriously.

“What do you mean?”

“I mean, are you sure that you have no feeling for Wooyoung at all?”

“Yeah, I think so.”

“AT ALL??”

“Ehm… Maybe?”

She sighed, “Pity you, Wooyoung.”

“Why?” I protested.

“Junho told me once.”

“Told you what?”

“Wooyoung is in love with you,” she replied seriously.

I laughed, “You must be kidding me!”

“I didn’t.”

I stopped laughing.

Does Wooyoung really love me? He loves me, so why he asked me to love him back? He loves me, so why he asked me to stay beside him no matter what happens? He loves me, so why he kissed me? I can’t believe it. I really can’t.

“Jieun??” Suzy called and took myself back.

“Oh, sorry.” I replied.

“Are you okay? You’re out of your mind, did you?”

“Yeah, kind of.”

“Do you want to drink something? I can help you to buy,” she offered.

“Yeah, thanks Suz!”

“Okay. Just wait here. I’ll be back in a minute,” she replied and left to buy some drinks.

When I sat alone in this park, I recollected all of my memories with Wooyoung. From the first time I met him until this morning I’ve spent my time with him. I realized that he changed a lot. He treats me better nowadays. Even he never complained about my food anymore. He always…

“Jieun? Lee Jieun?” I heard a man called my name.

I saw him. He wears black shirts with jeans trousers and his black hat is covering his face.

“Yes. Who are you?” I replied.

He lifted up his hat a bit so I can recognize him.

“Taeyang Oppa?” I widened my eyes.

“How are you?” he replied and took a seat beside me.

“I’m fine. What are you doing here?”

“Just walk for a while. How about you?”

“I hang out with Suzy. You know Suzy, right? She is buying some drinks,”

“Ahh, yeah I know. Your bestfriend, right?”

I nodded.

“Nice to meet you,” I added.

“Yeah, me too,” he smiled, “So, Jieun. I want to ask you something, if you don’t mind.”

“What’s that?”

“About you. Yeah, about our last meet.”

“Okay?” I replied, still clueless.

“So, are you married?”

“Yes, I am.”

“Really?” He said, disappointed.

“What’s wrong, Oppa?”

“Are you happy? You know, your husband is a big man. I mean, who doesn’t know him? He is one of the Jang. But, being his wife, it must be hard for you.”

“I’m happy, Oppa.” I replied confidently.

“But I heard that you like me,” he said.

“S-s-sorry?” I shocked.

“My friend told me that you like me. And honestly, I am also like you, Jieun. I’m looking for you after graduate but then I met you with your husband on that plane.”

I just widened my eyes.

“I’m shocking you, right? I’m sorry, but I can’t hold it anymore. Since I met you here, why don’t we clarify everything?” he added.

“Oppa, you must be ….”

“Tell me the truth, Jieun…” he cut my words and held my hands, “Do you still have some feelings for me?”

I was stuck in my mind. I can’t think properly at that time.

“Tell me, Jieun…” Taeyang Oppa said and closed our gap. He reached my chin and made me look at him. He smiled and whispered, “Do you love me?”

In a second, without concern, he kissed me on my lips. He kissed me like there is no tomorrow. I was shocked. I just opened my eyes widely without enjoying the kiss. My heart is hurt and I want to cry. I must be crazy. I am cheating right now. I am cheating a man who probably madly in love with me. I am cheating a man who always ready to calm me down when I had a nightmare. I am cheating on Wooyoung.

This isn’t right, Jieun. How can you still kissing this person when you are not willing to?

I pulled back from Taeyang Oppa’s grip and I was crying in front of him. At the same time, I heard Suzy’s voice is calling out my name.

“Jieun! What the hell is going on here?” Suzy asked in panic.

“Oppa! Let me clarify everything,” I looked at Suzy, who was in her own confusing mind, and looked back at Taeyang Oppa, “I liked you. I was. But now, I’m married with Jang Wooyoung. Even he is not my style at all. Even he is not warm like you. Even he is not a caring person like you. But I think… I think… I am falling in love for him. This isn’t right, Oppa. I’m sorry.”

“But, Jieun…”

“Let’s go Suz!” I said and dragged Suzy out of park.

When we stood far away from park, I still cried a lot and then Suzy hugged me.

“It’s okay, Jieun.”

“But we kissed, Suz!”

“But you don’t want to do that, right?”

I nodded.

“It’s okay. But next time, you must have a fast response! Or anybody else can kiss you easily.”

I nodded.

“I will walk you home. And please forget what just happened. Your concern is all about Wooyoung’s problem now. Okay?”

I nodded and then we walked to the Jang house.

 

 

“I’m home.” I said when I arrived at home. I made my way to Wooyoung’s room but then I found Mrs. Jang was sitting in living room. She noticed me and I took a seat beside her. She smiled at me.

“Our daughter is back,” she said soundlessly.

I smiled back and hugged her.

“Have you done with Wooyoung?” I asked politely.

She sighed and kept silent for a while, but then she said, “You must be confused right, Jieun?”

I nodded.

“I’m sorry. I’m sorry to bring you here.” She said.

“No, I’m happy to become a part of you. I love this family so much. I thank you for bringing me here, Mom.”

She smiled, “I wish Wooyoung can say the same thing, Jieun.”

“What’s wrong with him? Is he alright?” I replied.

“I was pregnant when I’m 22 at that time. I was very young so I didn’t pay attention too much about the baby inside. I did a lot of things that I was not supposed to do so and I miscarriage at my seven months content. I cried and cried a lot. My husband can’t do anything but stay still beside me. He always comforts me by took me to the baby’s room in hospital and saw how cute and adorable the babies are. That’s how I met Wooyoung. I saw him crying in the baby box and nurse tried to calm him down. At that time, the nurse took a glance to me and my husband and asked us to come inside the room. She offered me to carrying Wooyoung and I did it. The nurse was already known that I lost my baby and she said that Wooyoung was an orphan. His real Mom was died after giving birth and his real Dad was never shown up.”

“So, you adopted him?”

“Yeah. No longer after that, we decided to took him home with us and agreed to treat him like our real son, because after miscarriage it was so risky to pregnant again.”

“Have you told him about these?”

“Yes.”

“And?”

“He didn’t say anything. He just went to his room.”

“It’s okay, Mom. Everything will be okay. He just need some times. I will take care of him.”

“Thanks, Jieun. I don’t know what I should do if you are not here.”

“You’re welcome, Mom. Please take a rest then, I will go to Wooyoung’s room now.”

“Okay. You also take a good rest, Jieun.” she replied and went to her room weakly.

I made my way upstairs and go inside to Wooyoung’s room. Wooyoung, who just came out from bathroom, looked at me by surprise.

“You’re back?” he asked.

I nodded and come closer to him. When I stood right in front of him, he looked at me suspiciously.

“Why?” he asked.

I hugged him.

“Yaah, what’s wrong with you?” he asked more.

His hair is still wet and I can smell his shampoo scent. I also can smell his cologne fragrance when I hugged him.

“Did you just take a shower?” I replied.

“Yeah. Why?”

“No, nothing.” I said and I hugged him more.

“Yah, Lee Jieun. What’s wrong?” he felt uncomfortable with my hug.

“Can you just stay still, Wooyoung? Your wife wants to hug you.” I protested.

“Well– okay.” He replied awkwardly.

“Don’t you want to hug your wife back?”

“S-should I?”

“Up to you.”

“I want too, but– can we hug later? After I dried my hair. It’s uncomfortable, you know.”

“I won’t hug you later,” I warned.

He pouted, “Arasso.”

There was an awkward silence when we are hugging each other, but then I decided to say something in our hugging moment.

“I knew it all. Mom told me just now,” I said lazily.

“So?”

“I won’t leave you.”

“Even I’m not the real son of Jang?”

I nodded in his chest.

“Why?” he asked more.

“You told me to do so, right?”

“Aahh–” he sighed, “It’s relieved.”

“Your parents is great, Wooyoung. You must love them so much.”

“But they’re not my real parents.”

“So what? They give you all of their loves to you. Why you can’t love them back? Just because they are not you real parents? It’s an unacceptable reason, Wooyoung.”

“I know.” He mumbled.

“So?”

“I need some times, Jieun. Just wait until everything is going normal.”

“Arasso. But don’t make such a long time, okay?”

“Hmm,” he hummed.

I hugged him tightly and being happy for him. At least he is not so down like before. At least he knows what he should do.

“Jieun,” he called.

“What?”

“Seriously, until when will we standing hug in front of bathroom like this?”

We laughed and released our hug.

 

---

 

Wooyoung POV

 

I woke up early and left Jieun who still half-asleep waken up on bed. I took a bath and get dressed for a while then made my way to dining room. Mom was there, preparing breakfast as usual. It’s still awkward for me to greet her, but I have to.

“Morning,” I mumbled.

“Good morning, Wooyoung! Breakfast will ready soon.” Mom replied.

“It’s okay. I still have some times,” I said and I got the newspaper on the table.

I tried to sit down and read the newspaper but then I saw a shocking headline was attached there.

 

THE DAUGHTER IN LAW OF JANG, KISSING IN A PARK?

The daughter in law of Jang Woohyun, a President of Lotte Group, Lee Jieun was caught kissing in a park with a mysterious man last night. The pictures shown Jieun and a black hat man were kissing in a park near Gangnam district. There is no clear information about who the man is, but he looks like her husband, the heir of Lotte Group, Jang Wooyoung.

If the mysterious man is Jang Wooyoung, it proves the couple is getting along well each other in their early age of marriage.

 

After the news reported, there are some pictures of them were kissed while they sat on a bench. The girl was absolutely Jieun, because her face is totally exposed. But I can’t see that man. It’s too dark and he wears a hat.

Oh my God. I can’t believe it. Last night she told me that she won’t leave me. But then I know she just kissed a man? What did you do, Jieun?

“Mom, this is today’s newspaper right?” I asked to Mom.

“Yeah. A housemaid just put it there.”

“Okay.” I replied, “I will wake Jieun up.” I went to my room and brought the newspaper along with me. I prevent Mom or Dad read this news.

When I come in to my room, I saw Jieun just finished getting dressed.

“Oh, Wooyoung. You left something?” she asked innocently.

“Yeah. I forgot to ask you something. Where did you go last night?” I asked, tried to calm down.

“Suzy’s house. Why?”

“Where did you go after that?”

“Me and Suzy went to the park near her house and–”

“And kissing a man?” I cut her words coldly. I saw her in panic.

She did it.

I throw the newspaper in front of her and she put it directly. She saw it. She read it.

“You did it, right?” I asked coldly.

“It’s–”

“Honestly! You did it or not!”

“I– did.” She cried.

“You lied, Jieun. You said you went there with Suzy. But where is Suzy there? Is the man name Suzy?”

“I’m not lying. I went there with Suzy,” she sobbed.

“Stop crying, Jieun!” I yelled, “Funny! They just thought that it was me?”

“I’m sorry…”

“Who is he? Taeyang?”

She sobbed.

“Taeyang, right?” I sighed in disappointed, “Tell me honestly then I will end all this sh*t up.”

She cried soundlessly.

“You cheated on me, did you?”

 

 

---

Chapter 26 is up up up^^

I made it long, right? How do you think?

Hope you'll like it :)

So, subscribe comment and ENJOY^^

 

I decided to reveal the second teaser of my next #WooUFF, Black&White.

So~~ jjajaan!!!

Will release another teaser soon^^

 

2nd TEASER