Keep going by loving you

I'm Your Man

 

Jieun POV

 

We are dancing to the slow rhythm. After ceremony, they settled something like party in the garden. I also saw Suzy happily dances with Taec and so does Junho with a girl I don’t know. They are smiling and laughing like crazy, but I’m here, holding my anger towards a guy who dances with me. The guy is unfortunately my husband just now. He is holding my waist and I am hugging his neck, pretends that we are dancing happily.

“Why does your face look so bad?” He asked right on my left ear, almost whispered.

“Because someone just took my first kiss!” I replied on his right ear angrily.

“Well, did I?” he smirked.

“Who else?? You, ert!!”

“Look, who is swearing here!!”

“You ert, Jang Wooyoung!! How can you take it, in case I never permit you to kiss me!! On my lips!!” I angrily whispered to him, while still watched out my steps to dance.

“I just did what the priest said, ok?”

“But not in my lips!”

“Is it important for you, Lee Jieun?? I don’t understand why every girl thought that first kiss is something you have to keep.”

“You’ll never understand, Wooyoung. I’m not a girl who can kiss any guys randomly. I’m not like you,” I mumbled my last words.

“Sorry?? Don’t judge me if you don’t know every single thing about me!!” he spoke loudly this time. Fortunately, the music is loud enough to cover his angry tone.

Both of us stop dancing, release our grips and avoid to looks each other.

“What do you want from me, Lee Jieun?? Giving back your first kiss?? Sorry, I can’t do that,” he said sarcastically then left.

Ugh. Bad start for our marriage life.

 

---

 

Wooyoung POV

 

All was done. I can’t stand any longer for some parties that Mom arranged for our marriage. It’s over than 1 AM and I still sat on a bench, ready to bath and go to sleep. When I stood up myself, I saw Jieun came out from her room, still wearing her last dress, the red one. I forgot to count how many dresses she wears for today.

We just look each other, too tired for greeting. We don’t speak even one word after I left her on dancing time. I just busy welcoming the guest and so do her with Suzy. I took some time with Junho also, who kept teasing about my feeling towards Jieun.

“What are you two doing here?” Mom appeared suddenly.

“Nothing. I’m just ready to sleep,” I was ready to left until Mom called again.

“Wooyoung! Wait!”

“What’s wrong??” I replied tiredly.

“How can you leave Jieun here??” Mom asked.

I gave her my ‘don’t understand’ glance.

“Why are you leaving Jieun here, in case Jieun is you wife now and she must sleep at the same room with you??” she replied.

Jieun looks panic. I can saw it from her eyes.

“Mom, we are not ready for ….”

“All you have to do is sleep at the same room, Wooyoung! I didn’t ask you to do anything else, or if you want to,” Mom smirked.

“Mom!”

“Jieun, you must sleep at Wooyoung’s room, Dear. Ok? I go to my room first,” Mom said to Jieun and ready to left.

Jieun nodded hesitantly.

“Ah! I almost forget to tell you two that I’ve arranged your honeymoon trip to Hawaii, so get ready!” Mom said suddenly.

“Hawaii??” Jieun replied excitedly.

“Yes, Honey. Tomorrow 3PM is your flight. So, get rest well,” Mom smiled.

“I can’t go,” I said suddenly.

“And tell me why you can’t, Jang Wooyoung?” Mom glared at me.

“You didn’t tell me before. I have to attend Choi’s birthday party tomorrow. In Busan,” I replied.

“Oh, come on, Wooyoung! Choi will understand that you’re in honeymoon trip,”

“We’ll also talk about Lotte World, Mom. He will invest his money to us. And I promise to attend,” I said as I saw Jieun’s disappointed face.

Sorry Jieun, but I really can’t.

 

---

 

Wooyoung POV

 

I’ve done with bath and get ready to sleep. I know that Jieun won’t sleep at the same bed with me, so I took my pillow and lied down myself into the couch, near my working table. I closed my eyes for some minutes then I heard Jieun came out from bathroom. I just pretend that I’ve already sleep but I also heard Jieun mumbled my name as she is trying to find where I am.

“Wooyoung?? Wooyoung?? Jang Wooyoung, where are you??” she mumbled. Maybe she just confused why I didn’t sleep on my bed. After a minute, looks like she found where I slept, so she didn’t mumble my name anymore.

“Sleep already, Jang Wooyoung??” she whispered. Actually, I’m too tired to reply her but my mouth keeps going out the words.

“Kind of…” I replied, almost lost my voice.

She didn’t reply and I still close my eyes. I believe that she is still not going to bed.

“Can you cancel the party tomorrow??” she sounds like begging than asking. And at that time, I know how much she wants to go to Hawaii.

“I can’t Jieun…” I replied.

Sorry.

“What if I go by myself?? Or well, at least with Suzy??” she tried to ask permission right now.

“You can’t…” I replied and still avoided to open my eyes. I’m afraid, so afraid to look at her.

“Why??” she replied weakly, almost cry.

Because it scares me, Jieun. You go abroad by yourself, without me. I can’t let you go by yourself, sorry.

“You just can’t…” I mumbled but loud enough for her to hear it.

I heard that she sighs and took her steps far away from me, going to bed.

Someday, Jieun. Someday. I’ll take you to a trip. I promise.

 

---

 

Jieun POV

 

I get up at 9AM and found Wooyoung is nowhere in his room. I go down to the dining room but I just saw Wooyoung there. He eats sandwich that he made by himself. I took a seat in front of him and made my own sandwich.

“Where are Mr. and Mrs. Jang?” I asked.

“They’re leaving,” he replied before biting his sandwich.

“Where?”

“I don’t know.”

I just nodded while put a jam on my bread.

“Ah! Get ready before 11. Take your clothes and a dress. Your heels also.” He said suddenly.

“Where will we go?? Hawaii??” I asked enthusiastically.

“No,” he looked at me, “Busan.”

I sighed and avoided his stare.

“I won’t go.” I said.

“Well, sorry to say, Miss. But you have to go. I hate when some girls are trying to flirt on me. You’re my wife now, so…”

“See?? You’re using me!!”

“And you want to stay at home alone?? Since, I’m not sure when Mom and Dad will back.”

“I’m starting to hate you, Jang Wooyoung!” I mumbled.

“Well, I heard that!” he stood up, “Don’t forget you dress and heels. The party will be held in a night club, I think.”

Ugh. I hate you now.

 

---

 

Wooyoung POV

 

We arrived at Gimpo Airport and ready to check-in our flight to Busan. We wear casual clothes, showing the different side of us. There are a lot of journalists who took a picture of us, but we just walk along the way. I help Jieun to bring her bag for clothes and her things.

this is how they looked like ^^

 

After we both done with check-in flight, we are heading to the waiting room. We took a seat side by side and I saw Jieun is boring. I just chuckled by looking at her face.

“Why did you laugh?” She asked.

“I didn’t.”

“I saw you did.”

“I didn’t, Jieun!”

“But I saw…”

“Wooyoung??” I heard someone interrupt us.

“Taeyeon??” I don’t believe that she was also here.

“What are you doing here?? Going to honeymoon??” She replied sadly.

“No, we are heading for my friend’s party. What are you doing here??”

“I’m… mmm… have a trip to Jeju. Refreshing, you know.”

“Oh, I see,” I replied. After that I felt Jieun was softly pulled my shirt, kind of asking some attention to her.

“Oh, Taeyeon. Let me introduce my wife. Well, she is…”

“I knew her,” Taeyeon replied, “Good choice, Woo!” she smiled bitterly.

“Hi, I’m Jieun. Lee Jieun. You must know me well, since you splashed water on me, also sent me some photos.” Jieun said coldly.

Taeyeon ignored Jieun’s words on took a look at me.

“I saw you kissed her, Woo. At your wedding. Well, I saw it on TV actually. But I can’t believe that you gave her your first. You must love her, more than you did to me.” Taeyeon said then left us by tapping my shoulder.

 

---

 

Wooyoung POV

 

We are on a plane to Busan. Jieun still look confused with what happened just now. I mean about Taeyeon.

“Wooyoung…” I know that she wants to ask something.

“What??”

“So, you didn’t kiss Taeyeon??”

“Have I told you that I did??”

“But how about the photos?? They’ve told me so.” Jieun replied.

“That’s when she nagged me a lot to kiss her. Right before our lips met, Junho’s calling me. And at that time we broke up. I couldn’t believe that she took a picture of it,” I chuckled.

“And why did you kiss me?? You know it’s your first,” she looked at me seriously.

Because I want to, Babe.

“I’ve told you. Because the priest said so,” I replied playfully.

“But you took my first!”

“And you took mine!” Well, actually I gave my first to you.

“I hate you, Jang Wooyoung!!” she pouted.

It’s ok. You keep going by hating me and I keep going by loving you. I don't mind. As long as we live together like this.

 

 

---

Hi, Lollipops!! Yay, I updated again >___<

Chapter 18, is it too short?? I made it in hurry...

Sorry if you're bored by this chapter...

Anyway, good luck for some of you who took the final exam ^___^

and if you asked me that I'm in college or not, yes I am ^^

By the way, Enjoy Subscribe and Comment ^^