Pathetic

I'm Your Man

 

HI^ I KEEP MY PROMISE HUH?? DOUBLE UPDATE >___< ENJOYYY^^

 

 


 

 

Wooyoung POV

 

I got a call from Dad two hours ago and he said that I must be in Seoul tonight. He also being sorry for disturbing my honeymoon time with Jieun, but he said it is urgent and important. Since I’m a good son, besides I know it must be about company, so I told Jieun to packing all of our things in hurry. We also went to Busan airport and caught the fastest current flight to Seoul. Jieun left Busan with a lot of pouts on her face.

“What’s wrong with your face? You don’t like to meet Mom and Dad?” I asked.

“It’s not like that. It is just too bad.”

“What?”

“We didn’t go anywhere when we are in Busan. We just went to meet your business partner though.”

“Busan is still in Korea, Jieun. We can go here again later.”

“When?” she asked, being excited.

“Well, umm…”

“You have no time later, huh? As expected.” She pouted.

“I can arrange my schedule later,”

“It’s okay. Don’t force yourself, Wooyoung,” she replied as relaxed herself to the seat.

I didn’t reply hers, because I know that I can’t promise her anything. So, I also relaxed myself to the seat and trying to get the best position for sleeping. I have one hour flight time to sleep.

It’s happened when I was going to have a nice dream, but then I heard a guy’s voice. He called Jieun’s name. Excitedly.

“Oppa?” I heard Jieun replied and I opened my eyes.

“Jieun, right?” Oh well. This guy. He is good enough. He is not so tall but handsome. I must say that his body is better than mine.

“Oh, Oppa? What are you doing here?” Jieun replied. What? Oppa?

“I’m on my way to Seoul. I’ve spent my holidays in Busan. How are you?” The guy explained. Oh, well! Looks like he doesn’t know that I’m with her!

“I’m fine. Pretty fine,” Jieun blushed. Is she blushed? Oh, come on Jieun! I’m here!!

I cleared my throat. I can’t let them being lovey dovey here.

“O-oh. You… you woke up?” Jieun asked to me.

“Yeah, kind of,” I smiled. See? I’m smiling, Jieun!

“So, you’re not alone?” the guy asked.

“O-o-oh yeah. I’m with him.” Jieun stuttered.

“Aahh…” the guy smiled awkwardly.

“Wooyoung, he is my sunbae. Taeyang.” Jieun looked at me like ‘come on, being friendly with him!’

“Oh, hi. I’m Wooyoung. Jang Wooyoung. Nice to meet you…”

“Taeyang.”

“Oh, yeah. Nice to meet you, Taeyang. Taeyang, right? The sun?” I spoke English when I said ‘sun’.

*note: Taeyang means Sun also.

“Yes. Taeyang. Sun. Haha,” he laughed, still awkwardly, “Nice to meet you. So, are you Jieun’s boyfriend?”

“Husband. Exactly.” I replied and I saw Taeyang’s eyes widened. Jieun tried to cover her face with her palms.

“W-wh-whoaa. So, you’re married, Jieun?” Taeyang asked.

Jieun laughed stupidly and said, “Y-yeah. Not long time ago.”

“Ahh, I see. So, congratulation. I really don’t know about this.” Taeyang replied.

“No, it’s okay.” Jieun mumbled.

“So, so I think… mmm… I must go back to my seat now. So, yeah. Have a good time. And… nice to meet you, Wooyoung!” Taeyang said as started to go back to his seat.

“Yeah. Nice to meet you too!” I replied.

Right after Taeyang’s left, Jieun punched all over my arm hatefully.

“Wow! What was that for?” I asked.

“Can you just keep silent, Wooyoung?”

“What do you mean?”

“He is my sunbae!!!”

“So what?”

“He is Taeyang Oppa!!”

“Oh, even you called him Oppa!”

“Don’t you dare to say that!”

“So what? I just know him!”

“I supposed to love him!” Jieun mumbled.

“You what?”

“I liked him,” Jieun sighed.

“He was your boyfriend?”

“No! I liked him. It’s only me.”

“So, what’s the problem?”

“Yah! You said that you’re my husband!”

“So what should I say? I’m your Dad? Or your Uncle?”

“At least not my husband!”

“But, I’m your husband!”

“Pretend to be not!”

“Ok, well. Stop fighting with yelling each other. So, you still love him?” I asked. Please say not, Jieun.

“I don’t know,” she pouted.

“You want to chase after him?”

“No. I’m married.”

“But you won’t admit that I’m your husband.”

“Oh, Wooyoung! Please stop saying such confusable words.”

“Just make it easy, Jieun. You’re married. With me. And that guy, Taeyang, is just your past. Even if you still have such feelings for him, you can’t be together. Because what? Because you’re married. With me.”

“But we are married not because we love each other, Wooyoung!” she whispered.

“So, you don’t have any feelings about… about… mmm… our marriage? Even a little bit?”

“Well, maybe… I have,” she replied hesitantly.

“Ok, whatever. Just keep in mind that you’re married, Jieun. No place in your heart for others.” I said then I force to sleep in annoyance.

 

 

We arrived in Seoul and we get in car silently. Thank God, we didn’t meet that Taeyang guy again, so I don’t have to faking my face being good towards him. It seems like both me and Jieun being annoyed each other, so we didn’t talk much. Jieun just asked me to go home first and dropped her in front of Suzy’s house for girl’s talking. I’ve already knew that she will tell Suzy about meeting Taeyang today.

I agreed to dropped her off in Suzy’s house and when we arrived she just get out from car and said that she will be at home in hurry. I don’t have to be worry, so I just drove my car to home. And it must be good at home.

 

---

 

Jieun POV

 

I told Suzy everything. Everything happened in Busan and about meeting Taeyang today. Suzy is a great listener. She didn’t cut my words. After I finished it all, Suzy smiled like crazy. She keeps repeating that Wooyoung and I are madly in love. She even ignoring about my meeting with Taeyang. She responded simply like, “He is your past,” or “Trust me. He already has girlfriend,” and stuffs. I don’t understand her mind. She is just fangirling on me and Wooyoung. Weird.

Before I know what time is it, I received a call from Mrs. Jang.

“Hello?”

“Jieun? Where are you?” Mrs. Jang asked.

“I’m in Suzy’s house, Mrs. Jang.”

“Mrs. Jang?”

“Oh, sorry. Mom, I mean.”

She chuckled and asked, “Oh, so Wooyoung comes together with you, right?”

“No. Wooyoung came home first. He dropped me off here because I need to talk with Suzy for a while.”

“Really? But Wooyoung didn’t come yet. What time you arrived at Seoul?”

“Around 5 PM.”

“But, it’s 8 PM. Where is he?” Mrs. Jang confused.

“Maybe he went to office first. Well, I will go back home after this and try to call Wooyoung.”

“Okay. Be careful.” She hung up.

“Suzy-ah…”

“Mmm. What? You gotta get home now?”

“Yeah. People are looking for Wooyoung.”

“Okay. Let’s go back to be a good wife, Jieun!”

“Tch. Arasso. I will contact you later. Bye,” I said and left her house to get home.

 

 

I arrived at the Jang’s house and welcomed by Mr. and Mrs. Jang warmly. They are about getting dinner together, so they asked me to change my clothes and go to dining room afterwards. Seems like Wooyoung didn’t come home yet, so I reached our bedroom, took a bath in hurry and ready to getting my dinner. Right before I sat up on my usual seat, Wooyoung just came home and walked with his bowed head.

“Wooyoung-ah, let’s eat first! Jieun is already here,” Mrs. Jang asked.

“I’m not hungry,” he said and ignored to face us.

“But you didn’t eat yet,” I replied.

“I said I’m not hungry! Just let me go!” he said angrily.

Me, Mr. and Mrs. Jang are shock. He never yelled anyone at home.

“Maybe… he just tired,” I said later.

“O-oh… Yeah… Maybe… Just… Just eat then,” Mrs. Jang smiled awkwardly.

What’s wrong with you, Wooyoung?

 

 

After I get my dinner, I brought some food upstairs and place the food on Wooyoung’s table. At that time, I heard water splashed out from shower, so Wooyoung must be in bathroom right now. I can’t help myself worrying him. He acted strange just now. Or maybe he just tired?

I need to ask him what was going on. I can’t sleep until I know why he acted like that. I waited for him by reading magazine, playing stuffs on my phone also but he isn’t coming out. It’s more than one hour. He isn’t the type of need a lot of time in bathroom. Furthermore, the food is going cold. I tried to wait 15 minutes more, but he is not coming out yet. Something must be going wrong. I walked closer to the bathroom and asked him if he is okay or not. But he didn’t reply anything. Even I tried to knock the door, but he remained to keep silent. I’m going to be scared. I tried to open the door, wishing it’s unlocked. And yes! It’s unlocked. I ventured myself to come inside the bathroom, which is I still heard the water splashed out from the shower.

“Wooyoung?” I called him, prevent to see any ‘dangerous’ things. But unfortunately, he didn’t reply anything.

“Wooyoung? Are you th—OH MY GOD!” I half screamed when I saw Wooyoung sat while hugging his legs under water splashed, still wearing his clothes. I heard him crying. He is crying. I can hear that.

I came closer to him, let myself being wet, together with him and I held his shoulders.

“Wooyoung?” I asked.

“Go!” he replied in sobs.

“What’s wrong?” I replied softly.

“I said, go! Go! Go!” he kept her head down.

“You’ll be sick. Come on, let’s get out here.”

“I said GO!”

“I WON’T!” I calmed down, “Hey, what’s wrong with you?”

He didn’t reply my words and crying soundlessly under water.

“Something happened, right?” I kept asking him, hoping he will reply my question even one.

I caressed his hair and hug him, assure him that everything will be ok. Even I don’t know what’s wrong with him.

“Hey, you’ll be sick Wooyoung. Just get out here, okay? I’ll help you to fix yourself. Come on, get up Wooyoung,” I said while helped him to stand up. He rejected at first but then he followed me to get out from bathroom.

I let him sit at the couch in bathroom and I hurriedly get towels from cabinet. Both of us are wet. But I don’t care about myself. I just care about this guy in front of me. I took one towel to cover his wet body and another towel on his head. I tried to drying his hair and his face with the towel. I saw his eyes were blank and swollen after cried. I just smiled at him.

“Look, we have to drying yourself now. So, I will take you clothes and you will change out later. Okay?” I asked then was going to take his clothes. Before I could walk a step, his hand grabbed mine hardly.

“Don’t leave me,” he said blankly.

“I just want to take your clothes, so you can change.”

“Don’t leave me,” he said and looked at me with his teary eyes.

I couldn’t let him being like this, so I kneeled facing him and caressed his cheeks.

“Would you mind to tell me, what did happen, Wooyoung?”

“Don’t leave me alone,” he kept repeating those words.

“I-I won’t.”

“Just don’t leave me. If anything happens, don’t leave me. You are the only one I have. Please don’t leave me!”

“What will happen, Wooyoung?”

He shook his head, rejected to answering my question.

“Wooyoung-ah… Everything will be ok. I will stay still beside you, don’t worry.”

“Promise me you won’t leave me. Even when I’m going to be nothing, or that... that Taeyang boy are looking for you. Please Jieun!”

“So, it’s all about Taeyang?”

“No! It’s about… just promise to me Jieun! Even you have no feelings towards me, just don’t leave me. I have nothing but you. Only you,” he started to cry again.

“I can’t understand you right now, Wooyoung. I really can’t. But I promise that I won’t leave you. No matter what.” I said and I hugged him.

Truthfully he looks so pathetic at that time.

 

 

---

Hi, Lollipops!! See you again^^ kkk~~

So, a lot of things came up in chapter 23!!

Taeyang and What's wrong with Wooyoung??

Well, let's see^^ please cheer Wooyoung up^^

how do you think??

Comment, Subscribe and ENJOY~~

 

I'm sooooooooo happy and being thankful of you my 116 subscribers and viewers.

and commentators as well... hope you really enjoy my FF...

even it's came out lame or strange, please just let it go, kkk~~

I'm a beginner as well... Just enjoy and yesh, comments are welcomeeeeeee^^

love yaaa :)