Promise

I'm Your Man

 

Jieun POV

 

“I think you should buy another clothes since your dress is totally wet,” Wooyoung suggested while drove his car.

“No, I just need to go to restroom and make it dry.” I replied.

“Are you sure?”

“Yes, let’s find a public restroom!” I smiled.

“Ok,” he said and drove his car faster than before. I thought he has any idea where the nearest public restroom is, but I was wrong. He was heading to somewhere I don’t know and suddenly we arrived in a hotel. The hotel is huge and luxury enough, the Wooyoung’s style.

“Let’s go!” He said after parking his car.

“And… why we are here?” I asked with my scary eyes, thought he will do something ‘bad’ to me.

He just rolled his eyes, looks like he knows what I was thinking about.

“You said that you need a restroom, right?” he asked.

“Yes. But… it is not a restroom.”

“Hotel also has restroom, ok?”

“But I need the public one.”

“And hotel is a public one! Just follow me and don’t ask anymore!” he scolded and get off from the car. I just followed him to the lobby and the administration staffs welcomed us well, since Wooyoung is a special customer here. I thought they also know who the Jang’s Family is.

“Give me one room, please!” Wooyoung said.

“We don’t need a room. Just let me go to the restroom there,” I pointed to the nearest restroom from the lobby.

“Just keep quiet, ok?” he whispered annoyingly. I nodded.

“So, give us the suite room, please!” Wooyoung asked to the staff.

“Ok. As usual, Sir?” the staff smiled.

“Yeah. Please make the heater works and give us an iron and hairdryer as well,” Wooyoung asked.

“Ok, Sir! Here is the Key. The room number is 1502 and our staff will make the heater works, also the iron and hairdryer. Hope you will enjoy your time here,” the staff smiled at us.

“Let’s go!” Wooyoung said and grab my hand to go to the lift and heading to our room.

“Are you sure to not buying clothes?” Wooyoung asked while we are in the lift.

“My main purpose to not buying clothes and asking you to go to the public restroom is because I won’t spend more money for something that shouldn’t be needed. But you just bring me here and spend some money for unimportant things.” I get annoyed. How can a person spend his money like that? He just asked to follow him and never asked me what I want to do.

“So, do you think that it is unimportant things? Well, you’re totally wet and don’t want to change your clothes. You just want to dry it and wear it after again. I’ll ask you now. How long it will be dry? In a minute? Half an hour? An hour? And how about your shivered body? How long you’ll endure the cold without any heater? Are you sure that it is not important after you get sick because of the cold?” he said angrily and I just keep silent. It’s only two of us in the lift and he is still staring at me angrily.

“I don’t know how you can treat yourself so bad, Jieun.” he said desperately.

After that the lift was opened and we walked silently to our room. When we arrived, Wooyoung just went to the bathroom and I sit on a sofa. In 5 minutes, Wooyoung came out from bathroom and went to the bed.

“I’ve already the heater. Hairdryer and iron is getting ready to use. Just go to the bathroom and take your time there,” he said while turned the TV on.

“Thank you,” I mumbled and went to the bathroom.

I undress and make myself warm with the heater. I also loosen my hair down and make it dry with the hairdryer. After that I was ironed my dress and make sure that it dried well. Ok, I admitted that it’s getting easier and faster than I thought. But when I remembered how much Wooyoung spent his money for all of these things, I get annoyed and feel sorry at the same time.

After all of my business done, I wear the dress again and make my hair up. I also put some light make up and went out from bathroom. When I was about to asked Wooyoung to get out for having lunch, I saw him sleeping silently. I thought he just fell asleep when he’s watching TV. I get closer to him, saw his cute tired face. I know that he has not enough time to sleep. So, I just let him sleep while watching his gentle face.

“I’m sorry about before and thank you for today. You save me a lot. Thank you,” I mumbled and smiled to the sleeping guy.

 

---

 

Wooyoung POV

 

I just woke up from my high quality nap and heard the TV still on. I also saw Jieun was sitting on the sofa and watching TV silently. She doesn’t look messy anymore. She even put a light make up on her face.

“Why don’t you wake me up?” I asked lazily and tried to get up from bed.

“I think you’re tired enough, so I just let you sleep for a while,” she smiled.

“Thanks for your concern, but I’m also hungry right now.” I said sarcastically.

“Sorry. I forget that we didn’t eat yet. So, where do you want to eat?” she chuckled.

“Just eat here. I’m hungry to death.”

“No, you can’t. Just eat outside. I don’t have enough money to treat you here. You know, hotel’s food is so expensive and sometimes it is… mmm… not tasty…” she replied unsurely.

I sighed. I was joking at her when I said that she must treat me some food. I’ve already known that she don’t have much money, but I don’t know if she took my words seriously.

“Ok. So, where will we eat?” I asked while tidied my clothes.

“I’ve never went to Daegu, so you can pick everywhere as long as it’s cheap,” she smiled.

I sighed, “Ok, let’s go then!”

I wear my coat back and went out from our room. Jieun just followed me without any words came out. After checked out from hotel, I drove my car clueless. Honestly, I don’t know Daegu well.

“Yah, what do you want to eat?” I asked to the silent Jieun.

“Anything,” she replied lazily.

I sighed. I have no idea where and what kind of food should we eat.

“Wooyoung-ah, let’s eat there!” Jieun pointed at somewhere in front of us. It’s kind of street food.

“There?? Are you sure? I mean… we can eat that kind of food?” I asked worriedly.

“Don’t you tell me that you’ve never eat any street food before,” she looked at me weirdly.

“I’ve never…”

She sighed and chuckled a bit, “You must try then!”

“How about we’re going to another place?” To be honest, the place is not good. We have to eat outside and on a street. Even I don’t know what kind of food is it.

“Just eat there! Both of us are super hungry right now. I believe that you will like it. Ok? Just park your car here and we’ll walk there.” she begged.

“Ok, ok.” I forced myself to park my car and followed her by walking to the place.

When we walked, I saw her shivered and sneezed a lot. No wonder, her dress is strapless and super mini when Daegu’s wind blew strongly.

“Yah, do you need my coat?” I asked plainly.

“For what?” she replied.

“You look…”

“Wooyoung-ah, we’re here. Take a seat and I’ll order the food.” she cut my words, “do you like seafood?”

“Yeah.” I replied while have a sit in an empty table that available for 2 persons. I saw Jieun was ordering some food to the owner and came to our table after that. When Jieun walked to our table, I saw a lot of guys have a dirty look to her.

“Just wait for 10 minutes and foods will come,” she smiled and took a seat across me.

“Yah, take this!” I said while gave her my coat.

“For what?”

“Don’t you see a lot of guys have a dirty look to you?”

“When?”

“Just now. So, wear my coat and don’t go anywhere!” I said angrily and she just nodded.

“Thank you,” she replied after wearing my coat.

“You have to be careful!”

“Yeah, I know,” she smiled, “Thank you. Also, thank you for today. You’re very kind.” She said hesitantly.

“What do you mean?”

“You’re saved me from the reporters, also from the restroom accident. Now, you’re lending me your coat. Thank you,” she smiled.

“Please don’t say thank you anymore,” I replied.

“Why? You’re so kind to me and…”

“I just want to treat you like a human. It’s a normal treat, not a special one.”

“But still…”

“You’ll become my wife soon and we’ll live together until I don’t know when. So, I just want to treat you like you’re supposed to be. But…”

“Thank you, Wooyoung-ah. I promise that I’ll be a good wife for you. I promise!”

“But I’m not.”

“What?”

“I’m not promising you anything. Let’s treat each other like we’re supposed to be. I treat you like my wife and you treat me like your husband. But if you’re promising me that you’ll be a good wife for me, then I’m not. Since our marriage is an arranged one, I must say that I don’t love you. So, I’m not promising you that I’ll make you happy or be a good husband for you. Just… just… treat you like my wife. Sorry…”

I saw Jieun shocked for a while, but then she smiled awkwardly to me.

“I-I… Understand… Don’t worry,” she laughed.

Sorry, Lee Jieun. You’re a good girl, I know that. But my main purpose of marrying you is for Lotte. I’ll treat you as my wife, but I can’t promise you anything more. We’re just arranged to be married and I still believe that I don’t love you. Well, at least I don’t love you yet.

 

---

Hi, Lollipops^^ It's been a long time >,< blame my school, please^^

So, I'm updating now... Sorry if it's kinda boring for you... I'll make it better for the next chapter...

How do you think about this chapter?? hope you still remember this story T.T

Enjoy Subscribe and Comment ^^~