Treat her as a human

I'm Your Man

 

Jieun POV

 

“Ne?” I widened my eyes.

“What’s wrong Miss Lee? Do you mind to be dropped off in my house?” the lady said.

“I’m just… ok. I mean I’ll ask my friend to meet soon, so you can drop me everywhere as long as it’s safe from my uncle.”

“My house is safe from your uncle,” she replied easily.

“But…”

“Don’t worry. I won’t kidnap you. Just tell your friend to meet you in my house. Plus, I won’t let you walk on the street with your clothes like that.”

“But...”

“It’s clear, isn’t it?”

“….. Ne” I just feel that this lady has some power. She said everything easily but makes someone who’s heard it frozen. This lady is totally beautiful. I’ve once watched Barbie on TV when I was 5 years old. She looks like that, in older version. Her hair, her skin and her face, all of them are beautiful. I believe that she is a kind person, in case she helps me a lot. I still can’t believe that a rich lady like her wants to help me, well with my condition right now. Even her son called me a before.

“Oh, Lee Jieun, right?” she asked softly.

“Yes, Mam” I replied loudly because her question just broke my mind. The lady and her son chuckled on me.

“Yah, why you so loud?” the son laughed.

“I’m just startled. I’m sorry,”

“Lee Jieun, please call me Mrs. Jang instead of Mam. And he is my son’s friend. Junho. Lee Junho,” Mrs. Jang said. Oh well, he is not her son, Jieun, hahaha.

“Ne, Mrs. Jang,” I said awkwardly, “Oh, we have the same surname, Mr. Lee. But our fate is different.” I laughed, still awkwardly.

“Ok, we’re here.” that Junho guy said suddenly.

OH.MY.GOD. I just dropped my jaw by seeing the house in front of me. It is really huge. My uncle’s house is same with securities’ room here. You can’t just walk to get in the main house from the house’s gate. They have a huge fountain at the center of the way to the main house. I saw that they have an underground floor only for parking their cars. The house is design modernly with mostly full of glasses. People outside can’t see inside of the house. But I bet people inside can. It just likes a dream to me. You know, the Barbie’s thing. All of their life seems perfect. Pretty face, rich, lovely and live easily. When will I get mine??

“Ya!! Lee Jieun!!” someone scold at me.

“Ne??”

“Get out now. Mrs. Jang is waiting for you inside the house.” Junho said.

“Neee? No!! I’ll wait for my friend here,”

“Ok. I’m not forcing you,” he said and get in to the house.

Huff. What a day.

 

---

 

Wooyoung POV

 

“I’m home!!” I heard Mom voice. Well, at least she’s at home already. I started to focus to my work again, and being busy reviewing the documents. It was ok for about 10 minutes, until I heard someone get in to my room.

“Yoo, bro!!” It’s Junho.

“Ya!! It’s been a long time, how’s life?” Glad to meet you, friend!

“Still. My Mom is still nagging about company. How’s yours? Getting married soon?” he laughed. DAMN.

“Who’s said?”

“Your Mom, indirectly. I heard her talking with her florist.”

“Suzy?” I asked.

“You know her?”

“Not exactly. Mom just mentioned her name before.”

“She is really beautiful, really.”

“All of girls are beautiful for you,” I laughed.

“No, that Suzy girl is really beautiful. The girl outside is also beautiful,” he smiled.

“Girl outside?”

“Ah, right! We meet a girl before. She was got in to my car suddenly and hided on the back seat. She asked to save her life from her uncle and your Mom brings her here.”

“WHAT? She’s a stranger. What if she’s a spy? Mom is so careless.” I stood up suddenly and went to the first floor, headed to the living room. I saw Mom’s bringing her coat and heading to somewhere.

“Where’ll you go Mom?” I asked.

“To Jieun. Where is she?”

“Jieun?? Mom, let me wake you up. She’s a stranger.”

“But, she’s not dangerous.” Mom said and leaved me out. I followed her and finally I saw the stranger. She just likes a or maybe she is. Mom said she’s not dangerous? Ridiculous. I blocked Mom, who’ll give her coat to this .

“Yah, who’s paying you?” I said while glared at her eyes deeply.

“Ne?” she pretended to be innocent. Sorry, it doesn’t work to me.

“What’s your motive, ! I know someone’s paying you to get some information about Lotte.”

“Ne?” she pretended to crying, since her eyes got watery.

“You’re stupid enough to be a spy. Now, get out from my house!!”

“Wooyoung, STOP!” Mom said.

“What’s wrong here?” DAMN. Dad’s coming out.

“I think I was wrong to be here, I’ll go now,” the girl said, still with her watery eyes, “and let me tell you something, Sir. I’m not a spy and I’m not a .” She was brave enough to talk eyes-to-eyes with me. After that she bowed at Mom and walked away to the gate.

“Hey, you!” I called her back and she stopped her steps. I came to her and I saw her crying, but who cares. “Give me your phone!”

“For what?” she asked. Instead of answering her question, I just forcedly took her phone from her grasp and broke it to the floor. She looks surprised with my action. Actually, Mom, Dad and Junho also surprised. I just won’t let her bring any important info to her boss, including photos or our conversation that can be recorded in her phone.

“Happy, Sir?” she asked, still crying but I bet she’s really angry right now. After 2 seconds glares, she took her steps to go out from this house.

“Somebody tell me what happened here?” Dad asked.

“I think Wooyoung must learn about how to behave!” Mom scolded at me.

“Mom, I’m just trying to save our company. She’s stranger. You can trust her easily. Didn’t you see her? She looks like a !”

“Watch your mouth, Wooyoung! I never teach you to talk like that!” she replied.

“Everybody please tell me what happened first!!” Dad scolded loudly.

“I just want to help that girl. If I wasn’t she will be killed by her uncle. I saw her uncle’s peoples. She is just a girl, trust me. I bring her here. I just want her to wears my coat so she must not walk with her clothes like that. I’m just treated her as a human, because I can see that her uncle didn’t. But, my son, my own son is not different with her uncle, I think.” Mom looks really disappointed and leaved to get in the house.

“I think you’re too much, Son.” Dad tapped my shoulder and followed Mom to get in the house.

Then I saw Junho was standing near his car and smiled at me.

“What?” I said, get pissed.

“Was that really you, Wooyoung? I can’t believe what I saw.” He smiled.

 

 

---

Chapter 4 Lollipops :) Bad WooU moment, huh?? It's just the beginning...

So, comment subscribe and enjoyyyyyy :)