Bride and Groom

I'm Your Man

 

Wooyoung POV

 

I eat a lot. I’ve never thought if street foods will taste this great. Thanks to Jieun who bought me here. She also paid the bill, as she said before. But one thing that makes me worried is she didn’t eat a lot. I mean, she just eat for 5 or 6 spoons and end it by drink a lot of water. She didn’t talk anything after our ‘intense’ conversation. She just smiled or laughed awkwardly if I said something. She also sneezed every time. Even in our way to back to our car, she is still sneezing.

“Are you sick?” I asked.

“No…” she replied while shook her head.

After we reached our car, both of us get in and I’m ready to drive my car to Seoul since it’s already 8 PM. When I turn the machine on, I heard Jieun sneezed again. I know that she has already got cold.

“Should I turn on the heater?” I asked.

“No need. Just drive safely,”

Without her permission, I just turned the AC off and the heater of my car. I must know that she never concern about her own health.

“Thank you,” she mumbled in her shivered voice.

I pretended to not hear her words and drove my car back to Seoul. We’re just kept silent along the way. When I’m curious what she does, I just looked at her and saw her sleep silently. Aaahh, stupid you, Wooyoung! That’s why she didn’t talk anything.

I decided to stop my car for a while. So, I just stopped it in the edge of the road. I looked at the sleeping girl once more and tried to fix her seat. I tried to loosen her seat to the back without waking her up. I also fixed my coat on her, so there is no spot for her to get cold. I touch her forehead, just want to make sure that she’s ok. Thanks God, she’s not burning. But still, she’s warm.

I feel worried for her, but I know that I’m not supposed to be like that.

“How should I treat you, Jieun? How?” I whispered confusedly then drove my car again to Seoul.

 

---

 

Suzy POV

 

Junho drove me home. I’m so tired today, all of Lotte’s Grand Opening things just made me crazy. When I’m still praising how huge the mall is, that Wooyoung-Jieun couple made me shock because of their greatest acting skill on the stage. After that when I and Junho have a great funny conversation, Wooyoung back to the stage with the messy Jieun and escaped from the party. And all of them happened in a day. What a day!

“Do you think that Jieun will be ok?” I asked.

“Yeah, of course. She has Wooyoung.”

“I can’t count on him,” I said sarcastically.

“Hey, don’t say like that. He’s my friend though,”

“I hope he’ll treat Jieun well.”

“He will. Don’t worry,” Junho smiled.

Well, I feel strange for this guy. I mean, I always believe what he said to me even we’re just know each other for a couple of weeks. I always want to laugh even his words is not considering to be funny.

“Where should we go?” Junho asked the way to get my home.

“Oh, just turn left and my home is in the corner.” I replied.

Right after we reached my small house, I get off from Junho’s car and so do him. Junho come closer to me and smiled satisfyingly.

“So, it’s your house? Looks like nobody inside,” Junho asked.

“Yeah. It’s mine. Well, my parents still not at home, so…”

“So, you took your time for cheating, Suzy?” I heard another guy cut my words. Well, it’s Taecyeon.

Junho also look at him strangely.

“Your boyfriend?” Junho asked plainly.

“Yes, I’m her boyfriend. And who are you?” Taecyeon said before I could to do so.

“Nice to meet you bro. Well, it’s complicated to say who I am. I’m a friend of her friend’s future husband.” Junho smiled.

“What?” Taecyeon looks angry.

“Well, let’s say that I’m Suzy’s friend.”

“Do you want to play with me?” Taecyeon looks angrier than before.

“Taec, just stop here! He just drove me home.” I tried to stop him.

“But you know him!”

“Of course I know him! He’s a friend of Jieun’s husband!”

“Oh, so you know about Jieun’s husband! How is he? Is he good looking and rich like this kid?” Taecyeon pointed at Junho.

“Kid??” Junho widened his eyes.

“Taec, stop being ridiculous!”

“Ridiculous? You’re cheating on me and you said that I’m ridiculous?”

“I’M NOT CHEATING ON YOU!” I let my angry out. I don’t know what the problem of this guy is. I mean, he always trust me and never get jealous easily. I found him being like that since a week ago and I still have no clues what’s wrong with him.

“Well, I think I must go now. Fix your problem soon. Bye, Suz!” Junho said and left us.

“I don’t know since when you’re losing your trust on me, Taec!” I said to Taecyeon and left him outside my house. I just want to be alone right now and Taecyeon must know about it.

 

---

 

Jieun POV

 

I woke up since my phone’s alarm was ringing. I turn it off and realized that it’s already 7 AM. I got off from my bed and walked to the bathroom to take a shower. When the water flows in my hair, suddenly I remembered that I fell asleep in Wooyoung’s car. But now, I woke up in my room. Is that mean that Wooyoung carry me last night? It’s impossible. I must feel something if someone touch me when I’m sleeping.

I speeded up my shower’s time and got dress in hurry. I want to ask Wooyoung how I can sleep in my room instead of his car. When I went to dining room, I saw all of Jang’s have already sat in their usual position.

“Good morning,” I greeted.

“Hi, honey! How are you? Feeling better?” Mrs. Jang asked.

“Feeling better?” I asked her back. I don’t know what she said about.

“Wooyoung told me that you’ve got cold, so that’s why he carried you from his car to your room. He said that he won’t bother your sleep,” Mrs. Jang said while looked at me and Wooyoung alternately.

I saw Wooyoung covered his forehead with his palm and tried to avoid my gaze.

“Oh… Y-yeah… I feel better, Mrs. Jang. Don’t worry,” I smiled and took a seat beside Wooyoung.

“I’m very happy when I saw Wooyoung carrying you last night, Jieun. He looked…”

“Mom, stop fangirling us! It’s not your first time though,” Wooyoung cut Mrs. Jang words.

“What do you mean?” I asked Wooyoung.

“It’s not my first time to carrying you like that, Miss Lee! So, who do you think that carried your fainted body to the hospital after your uncle hit you?” Wooyoung said while eat his breakfast.

“Did you??” Somehow I feel happy inside and can’t help smiling at him.

“But… can you go on diet? You’re heavy enough,” he smirked.

I rolled my eyes and started to focus on my breakfast. I mustn’t expect anything from him. He is still the Jang Wooyoung.

Not long after Mrs. Jang gave me a plate of sandwich, I heard another guy’s voice is greeting the Jang’s family. No wonder, he is Junho. I still have no idea why Junho likes to be here.

“Good Morning!!!” Junho smiled while opened both of his arm like hugging the air. I chuckled a bit when saw his cute face.

“Good morning, Junho!” I replied.

“Oh, Junho-gun!! Come here, Son!” Mrs. Jang said.

“Oh, Mom. He is not your Son,” Wooyoung smirked.

“Don’t say like that, Son! Both of you are look alike,” Mr. Jang laughed.

“Oh, do you think so, Mr. Jang? I think they are twins. Twins!” I said playfully, but then Wooyoung widened his eyes.

“Look! Look! Who’s speaking here,” Wooyoung knocked my head.

“Aigoo… Look at this couple. You’re a perfect match-maker, Mrs. Jang!” Junho praised. Honestly, he said something out of topic. We must talk about him and Wooyoung, not me and Wooyoung.

“Of course I am. Here is your breakfast, Son!” Mrs. Jang handed a plate of sandwich, like mine, to Junho.

“Thank you, Mrs. Jang,” Junho replied, “Oh, Wooyoung-ah! Have you prepared for today?”

“What’s wrong today?” Wooyoung replied plainly.

“Yah!! Do you forget about our benchmarking in Singapore? Don’t you tell me….”

“OH MY GOD!! I totally forgot about it! Yah!! What time is our flight?” Wooyoung sounds panic.

“Around 5.10 PM.”

“Great, I still have some time.”

“Where do you want to go?” Mr. Jang asked.

“Singapore. We have a benchmarking to Universal Studios for Lotte World’s project,” Wooyoung replied.

“When will you go?” Mrs. Jang asked more.

“Today, Mom. So, can you help me with packing my clothes?”

“TODAY??” I asked him, half screaming. WHAT? He will go today and he told me nothing?

“Yah, you scared me! Yes, today! Why?” he replied annoyingly.

“For how long?” I asked in a lowest tone.

“Maybe for about 3-4 weeks. Why?”

“JANG WOOYOUNG!!” Mrs. Jang scolded. Both of me and Wooyoung shocked to death.

“Mom!! What’s wrong? You scared me,” Wooyoung rolled his eyes.

“You’ll marry next month! How can you leave for that long?” Mrs. Jang protested.

I saw Wooyoung covered his face with his hands. I know that he must forget about our marriage. It is kind a disappointed things to me. I mean, it’s not about my marriage, but ours. And he is not remembering it at all. I must say that what he said to me last night is truly from his heart. He doesn’t love me. He loves Lotte.

I sighed then I saw Wooyoung looked at me. Honestly, I lost my appetite right now.

“Can I go?” Wooyoung asked me.

“Wooyoung!” Mrs. Jang warned Wooyoung about his words.

“Son, can you go after your marriage?” Mr. Jang asked, but Wooyoung just looked at me.

“Can I?” he repeated it.

I sighed, “And… what can make you stay? Nothing, right? Just go, then,”

“Jieun!” Mrs. Jang said disbelieve.

“Thank you. I promise you that I’ll back before the day of our marriage. I promise. You can count on me,” he smiled thankfully and I nodded.

“It’ll be ok, Mrs. Jang. Wooyoung will back before the day, so I think we must prepare it well until he come,” I said to Mrs. Jang.

Mrs. Jang sighed and said strictly to Wooyoung, “Don’t you dare to lose or gain your weight! We’ve already known your size for suit and couple rings. AND! Don’t you dare to come back late!”

“I know, Mom,” Wooyoung rolled his eyes.

“How can I have a friend like this?” Junho mumbled but all of us can hear it.

“Well, well. I must go to work now. Mom, since I have to time to go home first, please help me to packing my clothes and give my luggage to Junhyung Ahjusshi so he can hand it to my office,” Wooyoung said in hurry, “Junho, let’s go! Bye everyone!” and he left us.

You give a bad mood for today, Jang Wooyoung! I don’t know why but it’s really annoyed me. He just left and said nothing to me. Ugh. I have no idea why I want to marry with a guy like him. I know that I need him to escape from my uncle, but still…

 

---

 

Wooyoung POV

 

I arrived in Lotte and Junho followed me to check some documents in my office. When I started to review a document, I remembered Jieun’s face when we’re eating this morning. I feel sorry for her because I told her nothing about our long benchmarking in Singapore. I tried to focus on this document but I really can’t. I just pretended to read it but my mind rejected it.

I saw Junho focused on his document but I can’t help myself asking him something.

“Jun!” I called him.

“Mmm?” he still focused on his document.

“Anyone knows about you will do benchmark in Singapore today?” I asked hesitantly.

“Yeah. Mom, Dad and Suzy also,”

“SUZY?? What the hell are you…”

“N-no-no… Don’t misunderstand, Dude! I just said that to her when we’re texting each other,”

“Are you texting her??”

“Oh… Mm… Y-yes!! Yes, of course! We’re friend,” Junho laughed awkwardly.

“FRIEND?? Since when?” I rolled my eyes.

“Y-Yah!! What’s the point of your question?”

“Nothing, just asked!” I replied lazily.

“So… I bet that Jieun knows nothing? You didn’t tell her before?”

I nodded.

“Yaahh… How can you…” Junho nagged.

“I forgot, ok?” I frustrated.

“Yeah. I know. Just relax. She will understand it,”

“I’m not worrying her!”

“And I don’t say so!” Junho laughed.

“Lee Junho!”

“What?”

“Can you go out for a moment? I have something to do,”

“Well… Ok,” he replied while take his steps out, “Enjoy your time!” he left with smirked on his face.

Good. I’m alone now. I think that I must call Jieun right now. If I’m not, I believe that I won’t focus on my work for whole day. Besides, I’ve told her that I’ll treat her like my wife (or well, my future wife). And what I did to her today is not supposed to be.

So, I’m on my way to dial her number and waiting for her to pick up. I’m kind of hopeless when I just heard the waiting tone, but thanks God, she picked it up.

“Hello,”

“Jieun?”

“Mmm…”

“It’s me, Wooyoung.”

“I know.”

“Mmm… are you mad at me?”

“Mad for what?”

“For today?”

“……”

“Sorry.”

“……”

“Hey! I said sorry to you,”

“I know.”

“Sorry, really I am. I forgot about this. If Junho didn’t remind me, I believe that I won’t go. You know, that it’s important for us. For Lotte, of course,”

“I know.”

“Help Mom to pack my clothes, can you?”

“Mmm…”

“Are you still mad at me?”

“…. No.”

“Why you replied me like that? Just be honest! Are you still mad at me?”

“Kind of…”

“Sorry. I’m really sorry. You can punished me when I’m back,”

“I’m not a kid!”

“Sorry. Can you forgive me? Just for this time. Ok?”

“Ok.”

“Thank you,” I smiled by myself.

“Mmm…”

“I promise that I’ll be back some days before the day. Ok?”

“Ok.”

“Don’t forget to take a rest. You’ve almost got cold yesterday. Eat a lot, ok?”

“But you’ve told me to go on diet,”

“Just forget it then! And… don’t go anywhere by your own self. You have to ask someone to accompany you. Don’t be a dumbo girl! Understand?”

“You nagged a lot,”

“I know,” I chuckled a bit, “Well, I’ll text you later when I’m take off. Take care!”

“Mmm…”

“Bye. See you, Bride!” I smiled as I hung the phone.

Bride?? How that word can came out from my mouth?? Haha… at least it suit Jieun well. And finally, I can focus back to my works.

 

---

 

Jieun POV

 

“Bye. See you, Bride!” Wooyoung hung the phone.

“See you, Groom!” I mumbled.

I don’t know what I should do now. I feel happy to death and I want to scream because he is sooooo sweet just now but it’s a little bit sad because I can’t see him for almost a month. How do you call this feeling?

“Jieun? What are you doing there?” Mrs. Jang asked to the paused me.

“Ne?? O-oh… Nothing,” I smiled.

“Do you want to help for packing Wooyoung’s clothes?”

“Yes, of course!”

Mrs. Jang and I were heading to Wooyoung’s room and straight to his wardrobe room. We picked some of his formal suits, ties, accessories, perfumes, and all things he need. I also learn what kind of clothes that Wooyoung likes or how Wooyoung mix-match his clothes. I know his favorite brand for suits, accessories and perfumes. I learn one by one while packing his clothes with Mrs. Jang. After finished, Mrs. Jang hand the luggage to Junhyung Ahjusshi and he will take it to Wooyoung in Lotte’s office.

Well, my first day without Wooyoung is busy with my marriage preparation. Me and Mrs. Jang stay at home and tried to settle up how many people will be invited. We also searched in internet about the best wedding planner that can help us. Mrs. Jang looks enthusiast with the marriage. She tried her best to pick all the best.

My phone was ringing when it is around 5PM. I check it and saw one message from Wooyoung. He said, “I’m going now. See you^^”. I just smiled to my phone and text him back, “Have a safe flight!” but it’s pending. Maybe he has already on plane, so his phone must be off.

Right after I put back my phone on the table, the security of the house come to us and handed me a package.

“This is for you, Miss Jieun!”

“From who?” I asked him.

“I’m not sure, Miss. The delivery staff just handed me this package. But you don’t have to be worry, Miss. It’s safe. I’ve checked it with the detector,”

“Ok, thank you.” I replied and the security went back outside.

“Jieun, I’ll call my friend about some good place. Just wait here,” Mrs. Jang said and left me to call her friend.

In a second, I opened the small packaged curiously. When it’s completely opened, I took a pack of photos from the box. I don’t know how much the photos are, but one thing that I know is two peoples on these photos. One is my future husband and another is one of the girls that splashed me some water in Lotte’s Grand Opening. I know that between Wooyoung and this girl must have a great relationship, since these photos show about when they’re holding hands, when they’re laughing and when they’re almost kissing. I let my watery eyes released my tears and tried to call Wooyoung, but I know that he will not pick it up.

 

---

Hi^^ I updated again :)

I believe that this chapter is the longest chapter, right??

How do you think about it?? Sorry for make their pre-wedding moment like that >__<

I hope you'll still like this story^^

Comment Subscribe and Enjoy^^~~