Perfect

I'm Your Man

 

Jieun POV

 

He caressed my cheeks and said, “Love me!”

“WHAT?” I replied.

He must be crazy. He is the one who hate me the most after my uncle.

“Love me, Jieun. Love me.”

I laughed out loud.

“Jang Wooyoung! You must be kidding me!” I laughed unstoppable.

“Kidding?” Wooyoung replied confusedly.

“Arasso, arasso. I will buy you another gift. Just tell me what you want,” I chuckled.

“Love me!” he repeated.

“Yah, Wooyoung. I’m serious. Just tell me. What do you want, huh? Bag? Watch? Aah! I know! You like to wear tie, right? Do you want me to buy a tie?”

Wooyoung sighed, “Just forget it then.”

“So what should I buy for you? Just tell me, before I change my mind,” I threatened.

“I said, forget it!” he said and left to bedroom.

He is strange.

 

---

 

Wooyoung POV

 

I have no idea why this girl is so stupid. Did I do comedy things there? What? Kidding? You are the one who was kidding on me, Jieun. I asked you sincerely to love me but then you just laughed like crazy there? It was a mistake to ask her something like that.

“Wooyoung-ah…” Jieun took a peek to the bedroom. And I was lying on bed.

“I’m sleeping, don’t disturb!” I said.

“How can you sleeping while talking to me?”

“Just go!”

“Do you want me to sleep on sofa?” she asked.

Aiisshhh!

“Ya, Jieun! You sleep here. I will be on sofa.”

“It’s ok. I’m…”

“Just do what I asked you to do!” I replied coldly.

“O-o-okay…” she stuttered, “Good night, Wooyoung-ah…”

“Mmm…”

 

 

It almost 5 AM but I didn’t sleep at all. I just finished checking on my documents and ready to sleep for one or two hours. I lay on sofa and ready to close my eyes, but then Jieun opened the bedroom’s door harshly and took a seat near my body.

“Why?” I asked.

“N-nothing. I just woke up… mmm… woke up earlier,” she replied.

I saw she is sweating a lot and her face is totally pale.

“Have the same dream as before?”

She nodded hesitantly.

“Can you tell me what your dream about? Maybe I can help you,” I replied and got to sit facing her.

“It’s a nightmare,” she mumbled, “my uncle. He… he was trying to me.”

“Has he does it to you? I mean, in real life.”

“No, of course not!” she replied nervously, “that’s why. I don’t know why I have such things in my dream.”

Jieun covered her face with her palms and tried to calm herself.

“It’s okay. It was just a dream.”

“But I hate when I have to dreaming him touch my body like……” she brushed her body and being disgusted with herself.

I stopped her by held on her hands and said, “Hey, calm down. He did nothing to you. And trust me, he won’t able to touch you. He won’t able to meet you again. Me, mom and Dad will take him off from your life.”

“But…”

“If you are scared to sleep alone, I can sleep with you.” I added.

“W-what?” she widened her eyes.

“I-it’s not like that. I mean, maybe you need someone to calm you down, so… I can help you. Yeah, I can help you,” I laughed awkwardly.

At the time, Jieun looked at me seriously.

“Don’t look at me like that,” I said, being uncomfortable.

“Maybe… That’s right.” She mumbled.

“What?”

“I can calm myself down after I saw you beside me. I mean, at least I am not alone.” She thought.

“So?”

“Should I sleep with you?”

“W-w-what?”

“But I don’t think so,” she hesitated.

“Why? We’re married. No problem!”

“But…”

“A-and also! Do you want me to sleep on sofa forever? Yaah… You’re so rude,”

“You won’t do nothing, right Jang Wooyoung?”

“I won’t! What will I do towards you??” I chuckled.

“Don’t you dare!”

“Arasso!” I stated, “So, deal?”

“Deal what?”

“We will sleep together? If you say yes, then I’ll sleep on bed right now. Sofa is not being friendly with me.”

“Well…”

“Thank God! Since I didn’t sleep last night, I’ll go to bed now.” I said and stood up, being ready to sleep on bed. But then, I saw Jieun just sat on sofa, not willing to move at all.

“You’re not sleep again?” I asked.

“No. I will clean up this house, I think. Also… It’s morning already.” She replied.

“Ok then,” I said and left her to go to bed.

 

---

 

Jieun POV

 

It’s a good decision right? At least I can calm myself down when I saw him exist beside me. I trust him enough, he won’t do any ‘dangerous’ thing when we sleep together. After all, he is not in condition to have interest towards me. We never did any skinship like… OH MY GOD! He kissed me already! Even he asked me to love him! He won’t…… aahh! He was just kidding, Jieun! Relax. Everything will be okay!

I sat and sunk with my own mind, trying to tell myself that I did a great decision to allow Wooyoung sleeps together with me. I also try to keep in mind that Wooyoung still has no interest towards me, even though I’m pretty hesitate about that thing. Sometimes I thought Wooyoung are madly in love with me, but sometimes I thought he cares about his works only. Sometimes he shows his sweet lovable side, but sometimes he is so cold.

And I must be crazy right now. Why I made it so complicate? It’s simple. We are married and we are supposed to sleep together. Forget about the feelings, or about his two-sided character. Just make it simple, Jieun! Yeah, make it simple!

 

 

It was more than 11 AM but seems like Wooyoung still sleep peacefully by hugging the pillows. I hesitated to waking him up since he looks so tired. I looked at his sleeping face. He is perfect. Perfect. It was my first impression about him. I remember when the first time I saw him, at Jang’s house. He was cursed on me and broke my phone. He was rude, far away from being human. But still, he is perfect. His brown hair with bangs covered his forehead, his strong single-lid eyes met beautifully with his nose and his veins showed up when he is angry. They look perfect. I also remember his well-built body trying pushed me off from the house and his sarcastic yet gentle voice yelled on me. He was perfect, up until now. But at that time, he was annoying. He is still annoying nowadays, but not much.

I looked at him for I don’t know how long. His face looks good even the hair is messed up. His long body is hugging the pillow. It’s the first time I ‘investigate’ his face and I still can’t believe I married this person. Actually, he is not so my style. He is rich, smart, pretty handsome, y, well I must say, and so ‘womanizer’ type. Just like I said, perfect. And I have no idea to dating or marrying perfect guy like him. Well, I know. We didn’t love each other so why we married. I need some protection from my uncle and he uses me to cover the gossips.

But honestly, I can’t help myself to always get in touch with him. Firstly, I don’t mind if he ignored me like what he did long time ago. But slowly, I just want him to realize that I’m exists. So that’s why I tried to make him coffee, wait for him back home, even learn how to make a tie for him. But then when we are close enough, it’s my greedy for him to look after me, only. I started to get annoyed when he talked to his ex, last time. Even I started to get angry when he was late on his birthday last night. It’s my greedy for him to look after me, only. Because I didn’t mind when he kissed me, even well, I was being nervous when he asked me to love him. At that time, thank God, I was back to myself off.

Well, what I’m going to say is how can you filled up your mind with one person who lives together with you not more than 2 months?

“Jieun…” I shocked when I heard Wooyoung mumbled. But still, he is sleeping.

“Do you like to see my face that much?” he continued.

“W-what??” I replied and he opened his eyes.

“I know I’m handsome,” he smiled.

I rolled my eyes and said, “Let’s eat!”

 

 

---

Hi, Lollipops! I'm back^^ and I've graduated, yay! *well, forget it*

So, I think that I must show you about Jieun's mind right? and here they are...

Chapter 22! Did you like it?

and I'll update IOMY tomorrow :)

kkkk~~ Comment, Enjoy and Subscribe!!

 

I've told you that I'll double update tonight, right??

So, see you in Chapter 23. SOON!

JUST CLICK NEXT^^ kkkk~