First time

I'm Your Man

 

Wooyoung POV

 

Here, I am in my office preparing some documents for today’s meeting. Today’s meeting will be the most important meeting for Lotte World, I hope everything is going well. I tried to close my eyes for a while, tried to resting the tired eyes. In a second, I found someone opened the door and she smiled at me. Well, she is Mom…… and JIEUN?? What’re they doing here?

“Hi, Son! How’s your day?” Mom smiled while dragged Jieun in to my office.

“What are you doing here?” I replied coldly.

“We’re coming to visit you,” Mom said.

“I didn’t ask you, Mom. I asked to that girl,” I saw at Jieun and she tried to hide herself behind Mom. She didn’t reply my question, just bowing her head. Honestly, she is annoying me. Why she always appears herself to me.

After a minute of silence, I decided to talk to Jieun. So I stood up, came closer to them and asked Mom to wait for her outside.

“Mom, I want to talk to Jieun. Can you wait for her outside?” I asked Mom, half begged.

“No!! I think… w-we can… can go home now, right Mrs. Jang?” Jieun cut my words and prepared herself to go out from my office nervously. Right when she turned herself to go, I just grabbed her wrist.

“I asked my Mom to go outside. Not you,” I said.

“Well, I think you two must talk about some things. So, I’ll wait you outside, Jieun,” Mom smiled and left us. After Mom left, I released my grab and positioned myself in front of her.

“You! Listen to me carefully. Yes, I agreed to marry you BUT it doesn’t mean that you have to appear in front of my eyes every time. I hate to see you. You’re just fake and stupid.” I looked at her eyes that looked at me back. I think she’ll be angry but she just smiled.

“Wooyoung-ah. I know that I’m stupid. I know that I didn’t study well but I’m not faking anything in front of you. If I said thank you, it means that I really thankful. I’m really thankful that you want to help me by marrying me. And as I said before, I’ll do anything for you, taking care of you and being a great wife to you. I promise that I’ll learn everything about you, so next time I will not annoy you. I know that I’m under-rated to be your wife, so I’ll study well and you don’t need to be ashamed.” She looked at me for a while and finally bowed her head again.

I didn’t speak anything. I don’t know what I should say. I just looked at her, anticipated what will she do. After a couple of seconds, she lifted her head up and handed me a plastic bag that she brought when she came here. I didn’t take that, so her hands still holding it.

“Here, I brought you some chicken. Junho told me that you like it, so… yeah. Mmm… I saw that you didn’t eat your breakfast because of me so eat this,” she said hesitantly while still holding it.

“I don’t want to eat that.” I replied coldly.

“Wooyoung-ah, I bought it for you. You know what? People must eat well. You’ll be sick if…”

“And who are you? If I said I won’t, then I won’t!”

“Why you became like this? I just asked you to eat, nothing else. I also won’t let you hungry.”

“It’s my business, being hungry or not!”

“It tasted bad, being hungry. Trust me, I experienced that,” she bowed her head, “just eat this, ok? I’ll put it on the table so you can eat it later.” She put the plastic bag on the corner of my coffee table.

“And one more. I know that you hate me so much but I won’t give up to be kind for you, because this is the only way to replying you,” she smiled, “bye, Mrs. Jang waits for me outside.” then she left.

I cupped my face, feel stress and confuse to this girl. I’m stress because of her stubbornness. I’ve told her to stay away from me, but she just said that she will be nice to me and it means that she will appear anytime. I’m also confused for what I should do if she will be nice for real to me.

After 5 minutes in stress and confusing moment, I decided to sit on a sofa in front my work desk. I reached the plastic bag that Jieun put on the table before. Well, it’s my favorite food, chicken. But one thing that I saw instead of chicken is a post-it note that attached on the package. It was a handwriting note. It said, ‘Wooyoung-ah, eat well^^’. I bet it was Jieun and how dare she called me Wooyoung-ah?

I feel that I lose my appetite, so I put the chicken back on the table. It’s not because of her note but I just don’t want to eat. I stood up and reached my working desk, trying to focus on some documents again while my office phone rang. I press the loud-speaker button, and it was Tiffany, my secretary.

“Sir, someone wants to meet you,” Tiffany said.

“Who?”

“She didn’t mention her name. But according to Mrs. Jang before, she is your fiancee…?” she replied hesitantly. WHAT?? Fiancee??

“Ok, let her in.” I said helplessly. After that I heard my door was opened and Jieun came closer to me.

“Wooyoung-ah, I’m really really sorry for disturbing you. But… can you call Mrs. Jang or Junho? I can’t find them. Junho’s car also was disappeared.” She begged.

“Why don’t you call them by yourself?”

“I don’t have their numbers. And I also don’t have a phone, you’ve broke it.”

Well, I remember that I broke her phone. So, to make it faster, I called Junho first. And there is no answer from him. After being hopeless for Junho, I tried to call Mom. Thanks God, she answered me.

“Why, Son?”

“Mom, where are you? Jieun is looking for you,”

“Oh, really? I’m sorry b-but your Dad just called me to go home earlier. Yeah. Junho also has to go home earlier. So…”

“You’re lying, right Mom? I know that it’s just your trick,” I cut her words.

“Yaahh, bro!” I heard Junho’s voice now. Well, they planned it. DAMN!

“HOW DARE YOU??” I scolded at him and I saw Jieun jumped shockingly.

“Chill out, bro! Yah, take your time with Jieun! Bring her back home, huh! Bye!” he teased me and hung the phone. Aiiiisshh, I know it must be Junho’s idea.

“So… where are they?” Jieun asked hesitantly.

“They’re leaving.”

“EEEHH?? So, how about me? I don’t know the way,” she panicked, “Should I take a taxi? Or do you know which number of bus heading to your house? Or…”

“Sit on the sofa and wait for me!”

“W-What?”

“I said, sit on the sofa and wait for me until I finished my work. I’ll take you home. Understand?” I said stressfully.

“O-o-ok…” she replied and just sat on the sofa. Well, I saw that she has nothing to do but only sit. At least she keeps silent, so I can focus myself to the next meeting. I recheck all documents that I have to bring and make some note on it. I called Tiffany to make sure where and what time the meeting is going on. I also put some data and presentation on my flash card then finally took my suit coat. I’m completely ready for this meeting. After put everything on my briefcase, I looked at Jieun who completely gave her attention to me.

“I’ll go for meeting at Shim’s Group office. Just wait for me here. Remember, don’t go anywhere and don’t touch anything here,” I warned her.

“Ok. Good luck! Fighting!” she replied. I rolled my eyes and left her. When I’m outside my room, I went to Tiffany’s desk and gave her another document to be reprinted.

“Here some documents that you have to print again. I’ll go to Shim’s office right now. Just call Chansung if something happen.” I said then I took my steps to heading my car. When I’m just about 5 steps away, I went back to Tiffany.

“I almost forget but… but… Please don’t let anyone to come in to my room. Anyone! My… My… Well, my fiancée was there. So… have you got it?”

“Yes, Sir!” she replied and I left in relieved.

I’m heading to Shim’s Group, which is belongs to Junho’s family. My team and Shim’s team have a great and tense meeting. We decided to rearrange the concept of Lotte World, the biggest amusement park in Korea. We agreed to make a unique concept and each of team has to think some idea for it. Our meeting is going well until we realized that it was 10 PM and each team needs to go home. This meeting will be continued by next week, so we have some times to think about the new concept.

I feel tired but still have a lot of things to do. So, I’m heading to home quickly, just think about finishing my work then sleep. After 20 minutes driving, finally I arrived at home. I parked my car well and went in house. I saw Mom and Dad still watching TV in family’s room.

“I’m home,” I said lazily and took my steps upstairs.

“Good night, Honey. Where’s Jieun?” Mom asked.

I stopped my steps. I’m frozen. Stupid me! How can I forget about Jieun? I released my grip on my briefcase, which is made it fall down on the floor. I felt uneasy at that time. My head was messy. Realized that I must not waste my time, I just turned around and heading to my car again.

“I’m going,” I said to Mom and Dad. I heard that Mom asking me where I want to go and where Jieun is but I just ignored her. Stupid you, Wooyoung! Stupid! How can you let her alone in your office? It’s almost 11 PM. I will get scolded from Mom if she knows the truth.

I drive to Lotte’s main office in hurry and tried to call my room phone number while driving. Honestly, it will be easy for me if Jieun has a mobile phone. But I broke it, so… yeah. I tried to call to my office again and again but no one answering. Where is she going? She must be at my room. Why isn’t she answering me? Aiiish, I’ll dead in Mom’s hand if I didn’t bring Jieun home tonight.

I gave up to calling her, so I just drove my car crazily while thinking where she is. I must search in office first. She must be there. She doesn’t know the way to go home, so… yeah. Calm down, Wooyoung! Calm down.

When I arrived at Lotte’s main office, I just went to the securities and asked if they saw Jieun. Well, they said no. I believe that they have no clue about who Jieun is. So, I just went inside and tried to get my room hurriedly. I just dropped my jaw when I saw my room is completely dark from outside. Oh, no! She mustn’t be here. I opened the door hopelessly and turn the lights on.

I was clueless when I saw a petite girl lying down on the sofa. She is not sleeping, she was opened her eyes. She smiled at me and sat her up suddenly.

“Wooyoung-ah…” she called my name weakly. I just cupped my face. This time, I’m not stress. I’m just relieved.

“How’s your meeting?” she asked me again.

“Well…” I can’t help myself to answer her question.

“Great! I know you can do well,” she giggled.

“Why didn’t you answer my call? I called you before.”

“Oh… I heard the phone was ringing but since you’ve said that I can’t touch anything here, so…” she laughed. Stupid you, Jieun!

“And why it was dark in here? You did because I’ve told you to don’t touch anything?”

She nodded.

“Don’t you tell me that you just sit in here all the time because I’ve told you to don’t go anywhere?”

She nodded. How can you be like this, Jieun? You’re completely stupid.

“So, are we going home now?” she asked.

I sighed, “Yeah, let’s go.”

“Wooyoung-ah, your chicken is getting cold and I think it’s not yummy at all. So… can I throw it away?” she asked hesitantly. I just nodded. Suddenly, I just feel pity for her. She bought it for me but I didn’t eat that and finally she’s the one who wants to throw it away.

After that we’re just heading to my car and greet the securities before. She smiled at them. Why she can smile like that whereas I did something bad to her? You didn’t know that I almost left you here, huh?

After a couple of steps, we got in to my car, and she just praised it.

“Uwaahh, you car is the best,” she laughed, “I like the smell.”

“Yah, do you want to eat? Let’s eat!” I asked suddenly. I know that she must be hungry right now.

“Are you hungry? If you’re hungry, so let’s eat!” she replied.

“What do you want to eat?”

“Anything you want. I can eat everything well,” she giggled.

I drove my car to our family favorite restaurant. They opened until 1 AM. Jieun amazed with this restaurant. Honestly, what things that can’t be amazed her? Well, I request a VIP room so we can eat comfortably. I chose my favorite menu here, seafood barbeque with tomyam soup. While waiting for our food’s coming, she asked me some questions.

“Wooyoung-ah, is there any different prices if we eat in VIP room?” she asked curiously.

“It is more expansive.”

“Yah! We mustn’t eat here. Menu is same thought!”

“Can you just eat?” I said, annoyed.

“Ne…” she pouted.

After that she just played with her hand randomly and kept silent. I don’t know why but I want to ask anything about her, since I believe that Mom will publish our marriage soon.

“Yah, what’s your surname?” I asked. I’m totally forgot her surname.

“Lee. Lee Jieun.”

“Where are you come from?”

“I’m from Seoul. Why?”

“No. I just want to ask anything about you. If we had a press conference about our marriage, I won’t be clueless about you. So, where are your parents?”

“I don’t have any,” she replied innocently.

“Yah! I’m serious,”

“I’m also serious. My parents died when I was two. Even I don’t remember their face. Uncle never told me about my parents so I have no idea about them.”

“Really?”

She nodded.

“Well… just tell me about you,”

“About what?”

“Anything,”

“Mmmm… I’m Jieun…”

“Yah! I know that!”

“Just listen to me!” she pouted, “I’m Jieun. Lee Jieun. I’m 19, going to 20. I was born in May 16. I kinda hate my uncle. My bestfriend is Suzy. Done!” she said happily.

“Yah, Jieun-ah. Beside your birthday, I’ve already known what you’ve said,” I thought it was a big mistake for asking her like that. No use. She is really a dumbo!

“Wooyoung-ah… you know what?”

“What?” I replied coldly.

“It was your first time to calling my name. And somehow you treat me better than before you went to the meeting,” I looked at her. She was bowing her head and smiling.

You just don’t know that I almost left you alone in office.

 

 

---

Well, this is the longest chapter I think?

And I just realized that it was Wooyoung POV only, kkk~

I promised that it has a lot of WooU moments, right? Which one is your fave one? kkk~~

Comment, Subscribe and Enjoy^^