Jealous

I'm Your Man

 

Jieun POV

 

I was dumbfounded when Mrs. Jang is walking closer to me. Looks like she saw everything was happened to me and Wooyoung before. She just put her hands on my shoulders and smiled pitifully. She then grabbed my hand and speak softly, “Let’s go inside.”

I followed her to go inside the house and she let me sit on sofa in living room. She was also sat beside me. In other side, I saw Mr. Jang came closer to us and finally landed himself on sofa in front of me. Mrs. Jang kept holding my hands and looked at my eyes deeply.

“I know Wooyoung won’t tell us the truth,” she began to speak, “But I also know that you don’t agree with him.”

“Can you tell us what did happen, Jieun?” Mr. Jang asked. His tone is different like before. His tone is more patient and softer.

I nodded. I decided to tell them the truth. I must.

“Speak comfortably, Jieun.” Mrs. Jang said.

“Last night, when both of you and Wooyoung decided to talk about Wooyoung’s status in this family, I thought that it will be better if just three of you to do so. That's why I went to Suzy’s house last night.” I sighed, “But I don’t know that it was the beginning of my stupidity.”

“Just tell us, Jieun…” Mrs. Jang pleaded.

“I was being crazy last night. I was thinking about Wooyoung whether he is fine or not, I was just worried if something happen to him, so I asked Suzy to go to park near her house to calm myself down. But when we went there, I still can’t stop thinking about Wooyoung until Suzy told she will buy me some drinks. And that was the kiss happened. A guy I know, he greeted me at first. But then he came closer to me, told me that he loves me and kissed me. Because I’m stupid, I gave my late response to push him.” I sobbed.

“Who was the guy, Jieun?” Mr. Jang asked.

“He is the one that I like when I was in high school. He is my sunbae, Taeyang sunbae. And Wooyoung knows about it.”

Mr. Jang sighed and Mrs. Jang landed her back on sofa. They look frustrated.

“One more question and I’ll done with you, Jieun.” Mr. Jang seriously breathed, “Do you still love that guy, Jieun?”

“No,” I surely replied, “I’m falling in love with someone else. I thought.”

 

---

 

Wooyoung POV

 

I stood in front of a door of small apartment in 17th floor near Suzy’s house. Yeah, I stood in front of that bastard’s house. I have no idea about what will I do to that Taeyang guy, but somehow I want him to ‘pay’ what he did to Jieun last night. He took my wife’s lips.

I started to push the bell button repeatedly, warned him that I have no time to be patient waiting for him. After some time pushed the bell button, that Taeyang guy opened the door lazily.

Oh, look at him! He just woke up, I think. He wears his black tank top and long training and he looked at me with his widened eyes.

“Jieun’s husband?” he asked disgustedly.

I stared him.

“Come in.” he said lazily and I followed him to come inside.

“What’s wrong?” he asked without telling me to sit.

“You… You kissed my wife, did you? You made her cheat on me, did you?” I asked coldly.

He smirked and said, “Babo.”

“What?” I replied angrily.

“You waste your time to come here and ask that stupid thing?”

“Stupid thing?”

“Yeah. Stupid thing. Your question is a stupid thing for me.” He smirked, “I have no idea why Jieun wants to marry you.”

“What do you mean?”

“She is better with me.”

“I’m sorry, but I can’t grant your wish, Taeyang-sshi! Jieun is mine. I don’t care if both of you are kissing or making love like crazy, but I won’t let Jieun go.”

“That’s why I told you’re stupid.”

I lose my temper with this guy. He kept telling me a stupid, when I thought he is the real stupid. Maybe it’s not a great decision to come here. I won’t stay here any longer or I can punch his face soon.

“I think I must go because I really can’t talk with a guy like you,” I said and walked out the door.

“Jang Wooyoung-sshi! Let me tell you something. First, we didn’t kiss. I kissed her.”

“And what the difference?” I let my angry out.

He rolled his eyes and continued, “Second. I made her cheat on you when actually she didn’t.”

 

---

 

Jieun POV

 

Tok… tok… tok…

“Jieun, it’s me. Can I come in?” I heard Mr. Jang’s voice behind the door. It’s already some hours after our conversation in living room.

I hurriedly open the door and let Mr. Jang come into my room.

“Jieun…” he sighed.

“Yes, Mr. Jang?” I replied.

“Don’t you call me Dad?” he smiled.

“Ah, yeah. Dad.”

“Well, about our conversation before. I hope you can meet the one you love right now.”

“Sorry?” I didn’t understand.

“I hope you can meet the one you love in Lotte Office,” he smiled.

I sighed. Mr. Jang knows him. Mr. Jang knows the one I love is Wooyoung, even I didn’t tell him directly.

“Why? Am I wrong?” Mr. Jang asked.

“No. You’re right.” I bowed my head, “But I can’t meet him right now.”

“Why?”

“I just can’t.”

“Do you want some advice from me?” he smiled, “Wooyoung is a nice guy. All you need is effort. If he won’t listen at first, try more. If he still won’t, try again. And trust me, he will listen to you and will understand you at the end. For this case, I believe that he wants to know the truth. But he is afraid to do so. He is afraid when he knows the truth, he will hurt even more.”

I titled my head, signing that I wasn’t completely understand with his words.

He smiled and said, “If you really love him, go and find him, Jieun. Tell him that you love him. Wooyoung is not a type of guy who can say those words easily. Intead of saying words, he’d love to show it by his act. If you say it first, trust me, he will tell you about his feeling too.”

“I can’t tell him!” I said as I frightened imagining how I tell him about my feelings.

“You can, for sure, because you’re the most honest girl that I know. I believe that you can express it purely and Wooyoung will also see it. Don’t worry.”

“Are you sure?”

“Yes, because my son will become stubborn, stupid and insensitive when he meets his love. So, go Jieun! Find him.”

“Should I?”

Mr. Jang nodded.

 

---

 

Wooyoung POV

 

“Tiffany, can you come to my room. I want to ask you something on your report.” I said in phone.

“Yes, Sir.” she replied and came into my room in a minutes then I asked her to sit on sofa. After I took some documents, I joined her and sat beside her.

I asked her about Lotte’s financial reports that she made before and she explain everything I didn’t clear. It was so intense then I didn’t realize that our head are so close even our arms also brushing each other. She keeps explain and I keep listen to her until someone is being not polite to come into my room without knocking.

“Wooyu– Oh my God!” I saw Jieun widened her eyes and when I took a glance beside me, I know that Tiffany’s head is so close with mine.

After knowing that she is Jieun, Tiffany stood up in hurry and bowed to her.

“Annyeonghaseyo, Mrs. Lee.” she greeted politely.

“W-what are you doing here?” Jieun asked coldly. Actually it was the first time I heard her cold tones.

“Mr. Jang wants to ask about financial reports that I made. So, mmm– maybe I should leave first. Take your time,” Tiffany said as she took her steps to go out.

“No need. I still need you, Tiffany. And Jieun, I’m working okay.”

“Tiffany, can you leave us for a minute?” Jieun asked and Tiffany nodded.

After Tiffany went out from my room, I took a glare to her.

“Have I told you that I hate someone who is disturbing my works?” I asked angrily.

She nodded.

“And why you still–”

“I’m jealous.” She said.

“W-what?”

“I’m jealous Wooyoung! I’m jealous to see how close are you and Tiffany just now. That’s why I prefer to disturb your works. Sorry.” She said and left my office.

Really? Is she jealous?

 

---

Hi, Lollipops! Chapter 28 is up^^

hmm... maybe it will come few chapters more and this story end soon.

Hope you'll like it.

I don't know but I feel bad for this chapter :(

I just randomly wrote it, sorry :(

still~ ENJOY comment and subscribe :)