Nothing Better

I'm Your Man

Long time no see Lollipops^^

so, here I made a long chapter 29. enjoy ^^


 

 

Jieun POV

 

“I’m home,” I said when I arrived. Unfortunately, no one replied my greeting until then I saw Mr. and Mrs. Jang seriously watched the TV.

“Hi, everyone!” I said again, tried to get the attention of them.

“Jieun-ah, what should we do now?” Mrs. Jang replied me with her desperate look.

“W-what’s wrong?” I asked.

Instead of replying my question, Mrs. Jang just pointed at the TV screen and I saw the headline of news.

“JANG WOOYOUNG, PRESIDENT OF LOTTE GROUP IS NOT A BIOLOGICAL SON OF THE JANG.”

My heart ached a lot. I feel the pain when I am trying to get what the news said about Wooyoung. They keep saying any bad words towards him and somehow make their own story about Wooyoung biological parents. They are also wondering if Wooyoung were trying hard to get his ‘President’ position for his sake. It’s not fair for him. They didn’t let Wooyoung talk about it first to the media and they keep saying the lies?

“They’re lying!” I stated.

“I never thought media will know about Wooyoung status. I always try to keep it, but they published it like crazy.” Mr. Jang added.

“And what should we do know? We must protect Wooyoung. I want to protect my son!” Mrs. Jang stood and I saw a small tear drops on her cheek. It was my first time seeing her cry.

“There is no other way. Press conference. We must hold a press conference.” Mr. Jang replied.

 

 

“Jieun-ah, I saw the news. How did it happen?” Suzy asked in other line of phone.

“I have no idea about that,”

“Are you okay? The Jang appears on the screen a lot lately. You must be tired.”Suzy added.

“I am not, Suz. But maybe Wooyoung does. He suffered a lot nowadays.”

“Yeah. I thought so. And what are you doing right now?”

“I am at home, do nothing. I always do nothing when he actually needs me.”

“Come on. Don’t say something stupid like that. Where are the others?”

“Mr. and Mrs. Jang are arranging a press conference soon. Maybe they will appear on screen in a while.” I replied sadly.

“Well, one more question. So, is it true that Wooyoung is not a biological son of the Jang?”

“Y-yes.” I cried.

It looks like Suzy got a shock when I said that. Even she didn’t speak for some minutes.

“I have never known that, Ji. I’m sorry.” She whispered.

“Even Wooyoung didn’t. He just know that a couple days ago.” I sobbed.

“I’m sorry to hear that Jieun. I never know about it. I just… I’m sorry. I don’t know what I should say to you.”

“I want to protect him, Suz. But, I don’t know how.” I replied.

“Chase him, Ji! Chase him! Tell him that you will always by him side!”

“But I just yelled at him.”

“What are you talking about?”

“I went to Lotte just now, but then I saw him and Tiffany are so close each other. So, I yelled at him.”

“Ugh! You don’t have to do that.”

“But I was jealous, okay!”

“Just think properly! Tiffany is the secretary of him!”

“I know. But still….”

“You have to say sorry, Ji. It would be worse if you treat like this in such mess condition.”

“Arasso…”

“Geez! Both of you love each other. But why you two have a crazy relationship like this?” Suzy nagged.

 

---

 

Wooyoung POV

 

The press conference will begin in a while. I saw Junho stood at the corner of the room and tried to help anything he can do. He must be pity on me, but he covered it well. Right when I arrived at this place before, he just tapped my shoulder and whispered, “You’re the best,”. So, maybe that’s why I can count on him as a friend.

I saw Mom and Dad who sat on my left and right side. They were nervous like me. We didn’t have a talk before, so I don’t know what Dad will say to the media. But one thing I know is he will do the best for all.

One more person is popping out in my head. Jieun. I wonder what she will do after this press-con. Whether she will stay, like her promise, or she will leave. But right now, I am preparing for the worst. It is a big chance for Lotte to downgrade and lose some reputation, some clients, or it could be no more Lotte in Korea. So does Jieun. It’s a big chance for her to leave me forever. But, should I let her go that easily? Don’t I need her? Don’t I love her?

“Wooyoung, we’ll begin in 30 seconds. Do well, bro!” Junho smiled and went to find his spot at the corner.

So 10… 9… 8… 7… 6… 5… 4… 3… 2… 1…

“Good night Ladies and Gentleman. Welcome to the press conference of Lotte Group by Jang Family regarding to some news about Jang Wooyoung status as a President of Lotte Group. Each representative can ask 2 questions maksimum and please respect each other. Thank you.” Chansung, another best staff in Lotte Group, did opening of the press conference. And right after Chansung finishing his words, there are a lot of media representative raised their hand.

“Hi, I’m Jung Merlin from AGB Magazine. I would like to ask about Jang Wooyoung status in the Jang Family. Is it right that Jang Wooyoung is not the son of both of you?”

“Thank you for the question, Mrs. Jung. Well, if you asked Wooyoung is my son or not, then I will say he is my son. From the beginning, he is my son. But if you asked Wooyoung is my biological son or not, then I will say no. Wooyoung is not my biological son with my wife. We adopted him.” Dad replied.

I heard people whispered around and it hurts me a lot. Am I doing wrong as their adopted son?

“So, Jang Wooyoung. What’s your response?” Another representative asked.

“Me?” I smiled, “In this world, I only have one Mom and one Dad. You can saw my parents are sitting beside me.”

“How about your biological parents? Do you know anything about them?”

“I’m sorry, maybe it will sound sarcastic, but in my vocabulary there are no biological parents or real parents and so on. I only know the word of ‘parents’. Parents is the one who giving you much love so you can grow up well and the one who giving you much care so you will do anything for them in reply. As you can see right now, I bring my parents here with me.” I tried to look stronger.

“And how about some issues that you are taking care of Lotte because you can take it as yours from the Jang?”

“I will do that if I want to do so. But I won’t. I won’t take anything which originally not mine, and since Lotte is belongs to Dad, I’m just helping him to make Lotte bigger.”

“Are you sure about what you said just now?”

“100%. Because I’m not the owner. The owner of Lotte is Dad. He just hired me to become a President of Lotte Group. As long as Dad pays my salary, it will be more than enough.” I chuckled.

I also heard some of them giggled and it means that I can handle all of this.

“How’s your wife response about this?”

“Jieun is a cool woman. She never saw me as a President of Lotte Group or as a son of the Jang, but she sees me as Jang Wooyoung. So, that’s why she is so cool about this,” I said hesitantly.

“Lee Jieun is pure. She never thought about money. She only cares about Wooyoung and us, as Wooyoung’s parents.” Mom added.

“I heard about your wife’s kissing at the park news. Some people said that it was you, Jang Wooyoung-sshi, but others said it wasn’t. Can you explain about this?”

I chuckled and said, “She is only kissing the one she loves the most.”

“So, it was you?”

I smiled.

“Last one. What will the Jang Family do after this?”

“Nothing special. We will back to our routine schedule, which Wooyoung still a President of Lotte Group. I hope this issue won’t be affecting our business area because as you can see that Wooyoung do his best for company. So, he deserves better. And for our family, nothing is gonna change us. Maybe having a grandchild would be better for me and my wife.” Dad smirked.

And so all the representatives of media, they also laughed with Dad’s old joking style.

 

---

 

Jieun POV

 

I saw all the press conference does from TV. Since they broadcasted it live, I can see how Wooyoung trying to protect himself, his family and even me. Oh my God! How I love this man.

I feel bad to him for being over jealous towards Tiffany, which I don’t need to. I feel bad to him for kissing another man at the park. I also feel bad for him when I can’t tell about my feeling.

If only we can be honest each other, we won’t have such stupid relationship like this.

“Hi, Jieun!” Mrs. Jang greeted. She and Mr. Jang just arrived home after the press-con.

“Hello, Mom. I saw it. I think it was going well.” I smiled.

“Yes, it is. It’s so relieved.” Mrs. Jang replied.

“You have to take a rest. You too, Dad. It must be hard today.” I said.

“Yes. I think we should take a rest soon. Let’s go to our room then,” Mr. Jang asked Mrs. Jang to go their room. And right after they went to their room, I saw Wooyoung coming in front of me to go to his room upstairs. But he even didn’t look at me. Rude.

Well, maybe he is just tired.

 

 

I really can’t sleep after two hours laying on my bed and just playing with my phone. I am also thinking about Wooyoung but then tried to calm myself as assume he is fine right now.

I am getting pissed off when actually I want to sleep but then I can’t. So I am searching on internet by phone for some method of getting sleep faster. Some of them said that drinking a glass of milk before go to bed can help to getting sleep faster.

And in a minute, I jumped off from my bed and went to kitchen to make a glass of milk. I put a glass on a table then took a spoon of milk powder into it. Right before I want to take some sugar, a pair of arms circled on my waist from behind and I felt a chin landed on my right shoulder. I want to scream, but then I heard, “it’s me.”

“Wooyoung?” I whispered.

“Yeah.” He replied.

I tried to escape from him, but then he said, “Just for a little longer, can you? I am so tired today.”

I calmed myself down and he began to tighten his grip.

“What are doing here?” he asked on my ear.

“Making a glass of milk.”

“For what?”

“I can’t sleep, you know.”

“Thinking of me?”

“Are you crazy?”

“Why? You didn’t? You didn’t think about me?”

“I…”

“Jieun…” he said and turned my body until facing him, “what will you do after this?”

“What do you mean?”

“Will you leave me to that Taeyang boy?”

“How much I’ve told you that he is nothing!” I got angry.

“And why did you kiss him?”

“It was a misunderstanding Wooyoung!” I said then I was ready to leaving him at the kitchen, but he caught my wrist.

“Arasso. Let’s not talk about others. I’m sorry. I won’t mention him again.”

“And why I must obey you?”

“For our sake, Jieun. Please!”

“10 minutes. I can't stay any longer with you or we will fight again.”

“Okay, so…” Wooyoung begin his words.

“What?”

“Here.” He gave a necklace with a small butterfly hanging there.

“What is it?”

“Necklace, what else?”

“What for?”

“I bought it when I went to Singapore. I think that was the first time I’m thinking about you.” He smiled, “I always want to give you soon, but I have no confidence to show it.”

“Why?”

“Because I’m afraid.”

“You gave me this. So, you’re not afraid anymore?”

“No.”

I smiled. I know it clearly. He loves me. He isn't afraid to show it.

“Can you put it on me?” I asked him to put the necklace on me.

“Sure!” he said and circled his arm near my neck and put the necklace on it, “beautiful!”

“Really?”

He nodded.

“So, since you already gave me a present. I also have one for you.” I said.

“What is that?” he asked.

I tip toed and give him a peck on his lips and said, “I love you.”

Oh God! Nothing better than this!

 

 

---

Oyeah^^ Updated~~ long time no see Lollipops^^

how do you think?? hope you'll like it T___T

maybe there are a lot of mistake and such aboring scene :'(

by the way, enjoy comment and subscribe^^

 

and if you don't mind to play around my other FF, Black and White.

here is the link^^

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/248547/black-and-white-iusinger-woou-wooyoung-iuxwooyoung-wooyoungxiu-jangwooyoung-blackandwhite

ENJOY^^