Knew it already

I'm Your Man

 

Wooyoung POV

 

I kissed her. I let her knows what I feel right now. I let her know how desperate I am. I let her knows how much I need her. I let her knows how much I love her. I let her knows everything. Everything is that I can’t talk to her directly. Everything is that I can’t talk to her properly.

She didn’t move or smack me. She never did that, by the way. When I kissed her, she remains to stay still. I bet she has slow response. But one thing is going different. I can hear her heartbeat. Fast, irregularly. She closed her eyes. She let me kissed her.

 

---

 

Suzy POV

 

“Hi, honey!” I picked up my phone and replied excitedly. It’s been a while since we decided to not meeting each other and he calls me first.

“Suzy, can we meet right now?” Taecyeon asked.

“S-Suzy?” I replied back, still not believing he called me ‘Suzy’. I mean, yeah my name is Suzy. But he always calls me ‘honey’ or something like that.

Suddenly, I had a bad feeling about this.

“Are you busy?” he asked more.

“No. Let’s meet up then. Where?” I replied.

“Actually, I’m in front of your house now.”

I sighed, “Ok, wait a minute.”

I took my coat and headed out from my house. I opened the door and I saw the one that I love stood with his worry face. He smiled nervously when he saw me.

“Hi,” I greeted awkwardly.

“Hi. I’m not disturbing you, right?”

“No.”

“Mmm… So, let’s go to the park near here. It’s not comfortable to talk here.” He requested.

“Okay,” I nodded.

We walk silently. We stay far away each other and nobody dares to talk first. It looks like I walk with stranger. Sometimes I look at him, but he just look forward. I took a glance to his appearance, looks like he is doing well nowadays. He dressed well, his hair is shorter than last time I saw him, he looks happier. It must be a good thing, but somehow I want to cry.

We arrived at park near my house and took a seat in the edge of small road. We both sat on a bench but we still stay far away. I sighed. So did him.

“How are you?” he asked.

I know it’s not the main topic. I know that he will talk about any other thing instead of ask how I do.

“Taecyeon-ah, let’s move to the main topic. What thing that you want to talk with me?” I asked.

He widened his eyes. I believe he wasn’t expected my reaction.

He sighed again, “Okay. I know it’s been a while. We didn’t meet each other and you didn’t contact me at all.”

“Me? Didn’t contact you? Oh, come on, Taec! You asked me first!”

“Since when do you listen to my words, Suz? You always contact me whenever you want. But I think you don’t need me anymore.”

“No, no, no! I love you, Taec. I still love you. I really do.” I said and hold his hands.

“But it’s too late, Suz. I’m sorry.” He bowed his head.

“W-what do you mean?” Tears dropped in my face.

“I’m sorry. Someone came when you are far away.”

“W-what?” I let my tears falling down.

“I love her. I really love her. I won’t let her go. I’m sorry.”

I took off his hand from my grip, “You won’t let her go so you release me?”

He nodded.

I hit him repeatedly, took out all of my emotions towards him.

“I love you, Taec! I love you! How dare you! You just said that we have to stay away for a while, not breaking up! You lied, Taec! You…” I cried. I upset. I can’t hurt him.

“I’m sorry. I’m a jerk. But I can’t still hold you while I’m together with Jessica. I can’t, Suz!”

“So, her name is Jessica? You even dare to talk her name in front of me.”

“Suzy! Listen to me. I want both of us happy.”

“So do I!”

“But we don’t have to be together, Suz. We can be happy in our own way.”

“But I love you, Taec.” I said, half begging.

“Trust me. You can find another man who is better than me.”

“Did I do wrong, Taec? Tell me. I’ve never cheat on you.”

“You are a good girl, Suz! But it’s all about me. I fell to another woman. I’m sorry, Suz. I released you because I want you happy.”

I kept silent and sobbed. He released me, already. We broke up. Nothing will be change. He already fixed his heart. And he chose that Jessica girl. I’m happy, actually. Finally, he found the one who can make him happier than me. I’m happy, but I can’t congratulate him. I’m happy, but I can’t smile at all.

“Let me walk you home, Suz.” He said.

“No need. You can go first. I will take a look around.”

“Are you sure?”

I nodded.

“Well, I’m going first. Hope we still can be friends.” He smiled and left.

Somehow I hope that he will turn around and make sure that I’m really okay. But he didn’t do that. He just walked and walked, left me behind until he disappeared from my sight. I cried, more and more. I let the one I love went to another girl.

“Thanks, Taec!” I mumbled, “I’m sorry.”

I cried unstoppable and took my phone to text Jieun. I know she is already slept, but I just hope she is still awake.

“What are you doing?”

5 minutes gone. She didn’t reply. I texted her again.

“He dumped me.”

Still has no reply from her. She must be sleeping right now. I cried more.

“Jieun-ah. He said he found another girl, who can make him happier. He said that he must release me, so both of us can be happy. He said I can find someone better than him. He said I’m a good girl. He said that it’ll be good if we still can be friends. It’s so sad, right? It hurts. So, that’s why I cried a lot at this park. Hahahaha”

If only laughing is easy like you typed ‘hahahaha’.

 

---

 

Junho POV

 

I picked up my phone, which is I won’t pick it up at first. I mean, I’m sleeping. Who is the hell calls me around this sleeping time?

“Hello.” I said.

No one is answering. I looked again to the phone screen and realized that Suzy was the one who calls me.

“Suzy? Are you there?” I asked, “Are you accidentally call me or…”

I heard sobs.

“I-I’m sor-sorry…” she said.

“Are you crying?” I completely woke up suddenly.

She didn’t reply but continued crying. Something must be happened.

“Where are you?” I asked her.

 

---

 

Jieun POV

 

I woke up and found Wooyoung is none beside me. I thought that I woke up late at first, but then I knew it is still 6 AM. Where is Wooyoung?

I took a bath and got dress in hurry. I went downwards and found Mr. and Mrs. Jang is having their breakfast. Mrs. Jang welcomed me to dining table and I took a seat on my usual one. But still, Wooyoung is nowhere.

“Mom. Where is Wooyoung, by the way?” I asked.

“He left earlier,” Mrs. Jang sighed, “He acts weirdly.”

“Did you two fights or something?” Mr. Jang asked.

“No. We are fine. But right, he acts weirdly.” I replied.

“I’ve already called office and asked the security if Wooyoung went there or not. But they said he isn’t there.” Mr. Jang said.

“Jieun-ah, can you find him? I’m a little bit afraid. He didn’t eat anything even he didn’t receive my calls. He never did this before.” Mrs. Jang begged.

“Jieun, try to find him and I will take care of Lotte today.” Mr. Jang added.

“Okay. I will find him. Don’t worry,” I smiled and took my breakfast in hurry.

After finishing my breakfast, I went to bedroom and checked my phone. I didn’t check it since last night and I have received 3 messages from Suzy. When I read her messages, I know that she must be broke up with Taecyeon. At that time, I must be sleeping already. Suddenly, I worried her. How she did last night.

I called Suzy and needs 3 times of calling before she picked it up.

“Suzy-ah! How do you do?” I asked worriedly.

“I’m okay,” she replied lazily.

“Did you just wake up?”

“Eung…”

“Are you okay?”

“I’m okay,” she said, “I’ll be okay.”

“I’m sorry. I already slept last night.”

“It’s okay. I knew it.”

“So, how did you do?”

“Thanks to Junho Oppa. He helped me last night.”

“Really? It’s good then.”

“Yeah…”

“Oh, Suzy-ah! Can we talk later? I will go to your house tonight. You must tell me everything, okay? I must find Wooyoung first.” I said in hurry.

“Find Wooyoung Oppa?” she confused.

“Yeah. He acts weird nowadays. I will also tell you later.”

“Okay then.”

“Don’t go anywhere. Wait for me tonight.”

“Okay. Bye, take care.”

“Thank you,” I hung up.

After that I dialed Wooyoung’s number and hope that he won’t ignore my call like he did to Mrs. Jang. Surprisingly, he picked up my call in a shot.

“What’s wrong?” he asked.

“Where are you?”

“Office,” he replied.

“Lied. Where are you, Jang Wooyoung?”

“I’ve told you. Office.” He replied, being annoyed.

“Lied. Your Dad called office already. Tell me, where are you?”

“So, you’re helping Dad to find me?”

“No. Because I want to meet you,” I replied accidentally, “I mean…”

“Do you miss me?”

“It just… like… I–”

“It’ll be great if you say yes,” he mumbled, “well, what’s wrong?”

“I will make lunch for you. So, where are you?”

He chuckled, “Lunch? Are you kidding me? Even I can’t drink you coffee.”

“You’ve ate my pasta, right? It’s not bad though.” I pouted.

“And what will you make for lunch?”

“Where are you first?”

He sighed, “Just tell me when your lunch is ready. I’ll tell you where I am later.”

He hung up.

I stay being annoyed by him. I call first but he hung up already. And what’s wrong with my own making food? It’s not bad! Hmph.

When I’m thinking about what food I will make, suddenly my phone vibrated. It’s a message from Wooyoung.

“Can you make kimchi stew? I want to eat kimchi stew badly.

I will wait until lunch time. Cook it well, wifey^^”

Wifey? I smiled.

I hurriedly went to kitchen and found Mrs. Jang is also there. Mrs. Jang asked me why I am in hurry then I told her about my plan of meeting Wooyoung. Mrs. Jang also said that Wooyoung really like kimchi stew. She told me that she will help me to make it.

Thanks to Mrs. Jang, so I can finish the lunch box just in an hour. After prepared, I texted Wooyoung. He replied that he is in a park near home. He is waiting on a bench near fountains. I went there directly and walked for about 15 minutes with lunch box in my hands. I found him. I saw him sat on a bench with his back laying there. He wears sky blue shirt with his black trousers. He looks great as usual.

“You took a long time,” he protested.

“I walked here!”

“Arasso. So, where is my lunch?” he asked.

I opened the lunch box and saw him widened his eyes. I smiled.

“So, here is your lunch! Oh, this is your chopsticks,” I handed him the chopsticks and spoon.

After that he ate like a beast and praising the food. I just smiled when I looked at him. He looks cute.

“Eat slowly,” I warned.

“By the way, you’re not eating together with me?” he asked.

“I’m okay. I’m full.”

“Then I’ll finish it all!” he said and continued to eating.

“Jang Wooyoung…” I called when he’s eating.

“Mmm?” he replied.

“Looks like you’re ignoring your parents. Can you tell me why?”

He stopped eating and said, “I will tell you. Not now. Okay?”

I nodded.

“By the way, Jieun.” he mumbled, “how does it feel? Has no parents?”

“Why?”

“I’m just curious.”

“Well. Empty. I was jealous when I saw my friends walked with their parents. I fell unprotected.” I sighed, “But I really thank you. Now I have Mr. and Mrs. Jang. I also have you. So, I’m not alone.”

He snapped his head.

“Why?” I asked.

“N-nothing,” he replied awkwardly, “By the way, the kimchi stew is delicious. Did you make it by yourself?”

“Actually, your Mom helped me,” I smiled.

He sighed and mumbled, “No wonder. The taste is same.”

He is finishing his lunch and packed the lunch box.

“Jang Wooyoung,” I said, “Since you are not working, can we just go home?”

“You go home first.”

“Together, please.” I begged.

“Why? Mom asked you to do so? Or Dad?”

“They’ve asked me. But I do it because I want you to go home.”

“I like to be here,” he replied, “this is the best place to collecting my childhood memorize.”

“I will take you here, again. I promise. But please, go home with me.”

“Give me one reason so I want to be at home.” He replied blankly.

“Spend your time with me!”

 

 

We arrived at home and I’m so happy because he wants come together with me. I linked my arm with him. He looked at me confusedly, but don’t let my hands off. When we come into house, Mr. and Mrs. Jang are in family room. They looks so happy when they saw Wooyoung is back home safely.

“We’re back!” I greeted.

“Oh, you’re also back, Wooyoung!” Mrs. Jang said softly.

Wooyoung ignored her and grab my hands to go upstairs in hurry.

“JANG WOOYOUNG!” I heard Mr. Jang shouted.

Wooyoung stopped his steps. He grabs my hand tighter than before.

“JANG WOOYOUNG, LOOK AT ME!” Mr. Jang shouted more.

“Honey, it’s okay.” Mrs. Jang calmed Mr. Jang down.

“I’m sick of you, Jang Wooyoung! What’s wrong with you? I’ve never remembered to teach you being not polite, especially to your parents!” Mr. Jang yelled.

Wooyoung turned his body facing Mr. Jang. He looks angry. Pretty angry.

“Parents?” He said, “Oh, so you’re my parents?”

“Wooyoung-ah…” I mumbled.

“What do you mean, Wooyoung? Of course we are your parents,” Mrs. Jang replied.

“STOP LYING MOM! I knew it already! You’re not my parents!” Wooyoung cried.

Oh my God. What’s going on here?

 

 

---

Hey ho, Lollipops^^

So, this is chapter 25 :) How is it? Sorry, if there's a lot of mistyped.

oh, yeah... seems like some of you guess it right ^^ kkk~

And I'd like to warn you... This story will end soon (but not very soon) kkk~

So, please enjoy it :) I won't tell you when will this story ends ^^

Subscribe, Comment and Enjoy!!

 

And I've prepared for the next storyline of WooU couple.

You don't have to be worry. And TODAY, I will release the first teaser for you.

I didn't make it in AFF yet, so let's see below :) The first teaser^^

Hope you'll like it^^

 

1st TEASER