Love me!

I'm Your Man

 

Wooyoung POV

 

Call me ert or whatever you want, but I can’t hold myself to kiss her. She, the one that I loved, made some memorable simple things that I’ve never saw on my birthday before. Handmade banner of “Happy Birthday Wooyoung!”, the birthday cake and my favorite foods. I just know that she was tried to surprise me. But I ruined it all. I just focused on my stupid working things, even forgot about my own birthday and the worst thing is forgot about someone else are waiting for me at home.

I kissed her because I felt sorry for her, because I ruined her plan, because I disappointed her, because I love her. I know that she was awake enough to realize that we are kissing, but she didn’t move at all. She didn’t push me yet replied my kiss back. She remains to do nothing, except blinking her eyes.

I don’t know how long I will able to kiss her, but I hesitated to release it. I’m afraid of her reaction afterwards. You know, in this case I’m the one who kissed without any permission.

After a long time of thinking, I pulled back my lips from hers as I anticipated for her reaction. I saw her widened her eyes with that pink-blushed cheeks and muttered some words that I couldn’t hear.

“Mmm… Jieun-ah, I’m hungry. M-make me some food!” I said nervously as I stood up.

I was going to go to bedroom, but then I felt something bumped on my back. I turned around and I saw a cushion that supposed to be on sofa, are on the floor near me. I turned my gaze to Jieun, who looks pretty angry right now. Well, she did that.

“What was that for?” I asked.

Jieun stood up and come closer to me.

“What. was. that. for?” she replied sarcastically, “I tried my best to make a surprise party for you, decorate this house to amaze you, cook any food for you, being crazy about what if you come home early than I expected, took a bath and get dressed in hurry, waiting and waiting with a wish that you will make it on time, so I can send you my special birthday greetings, but you just asked ‘what was that for?’ are you a human, Jang Wooyoung?”

“I’m sorry. I don’t know if you made a surprise party, Jieun.” I replied.

Thank God, she didn’t mention about the kiss.

“But I’ve begged you to come home early. At seven, Wooyoung. Seven!”

“I have a lot of works to do,”

“You went out before 8 AM and it is too much to come home at 7 PM, Wooyoung? It’s for your birthday’s sake.”

“Even I forgot my own birthday. I just focused on my works, so…”

“And why didn’t you just marry with your works?” Jieun said, being annoyed then she left me alone to the bedroom.

Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. You have to say sorry, Wooyoung! Not making any excuses!

 

---

 

Junho POV

 

“Oh, Suzy. What’s wrong?” I said right after I picked her call.

“Junho Oppa. Do you know where are Wooyoung and Jieun is? I can’t find Jieun at the Jang’s house.”
Oppa. I like when she calls me like that. I remembered how awkward she did when I asked her to do so.

“Jieun didn’t tell you anything? They went to Busan.”

“Busan? What are they doing there?”

“No one knows, girl! By the way, don’t worry. Your little friend is completely safe in her husband’s hands,” I chuckled.

She laughed.

“Ok then. I just want to talk with her, but I guess I must wait for her to come back first.”

“Yeah, I think so,” I cleared my throat, “Mmm… So, Suzy… How are you and your boyfriend?”

“Me and Taecyeon, you mean?”

“Yeap.”

“Nothing changed.”

“Really?”

She laughed, “You don’t have to pity on me, Oppa.”

“Yah, I didn’t. Just… concerned,” I chuckled.

“Up to you, then,” she laughed, “Well, thanks for your information. See you!”

See you.

 

---

 

Jieun POV

 

I lied down on bed but can’t close my eyes to sleep. I stayed like that for an hour and tried to calming myself down. It’s been a long time since I’m angry. I mean the real angry. Take that, Wooyoung! Don’t you ever think that I can’t throw my angry to you!

Tok… Tok… Tok…

Someone knocked the door.

“Jieun?” Wooyoung called from outside.

I prefer to keep silent.

“Jieun? Have you done with your angry?” Wooyoung asked more, still from outside.

Since I didn’t reply anything, he tried to open the unlocked door soundlessly. He also took his steps carefully, being afraid if I can hear him.

“Why do you here?” I yelled at him.

He shocked for a while, “Oh my God! You scared me! I thought you’ve already slept.”

He came closer to me, who still lied down on bed. When he reached the bed, he remains to stand beside it.

“Hey, still being angry?” he asked.

I looked away from him.

“Arasseo. I’ll just take my clothes then I go. Sleep well,” he smiled as he ruffled my bangs.

I waited for him to go outside the room, but suddenly I realized that he sat beside me and took my left hand on him.

“But, Jieun-ah… Can you make me some food? I’m hungry to death.” He begged.

“I won’t!”

“Yah.. yah.. Touch it!” he leaded my left hand to touch his stomach, “It’s growling, right?”

“YAH! What are you trying to do?” I pulled back my hand, embarrassed of touching it.

“Mianhae. J-just…” he panicked, “Make me food, please.”

“Get by your own self!”

“Augh… My belly… Augh… Jieun… pleaseeee,” he tried to act like it really hurts.

I just rolled my eyes.

 

---

 

Wooyoung POV

 

I sat in front of dining table, get ready to eat my late meal. Pasta. I love it, moreover she did her best to made it. I’m not hungry, actually. But I won’t miss it either.

Jieun set the table and put my pasta in front of me and hers in front of her seat. She sat right in front of me, facing me. How I like this view.

“Enjoy your meal!” I said, but then I saw Jieun has already taken a bite of hers.

Her face is not good. Well, let’s say it’s not delicious.

Right before I took a bite of it, Jieun interrupted, “Wooyoung-ah, don’t eat that!”

It’s too late. I decided to ignore her.

“Yah, Wooyoung! It tastes bad!” she yelled.

“Not that bad.” I replied.

“Stop it, Wooyoung. If you feel sorry for me, it’s ok. I forgive you. So, don’t eat that food.” She tried to take my food.

“Ah, why?? I want to eat that, Jieun! Please!”

“Why did you become weird after getting one year older?”

“Just eat your own food!” I replied.

 

 

“Dessert, please!” I ordered.

“Stop ordering, Wooyoung! Nothing’s left!” Jieun said while wash the dishes.

“I saw ice cream before.”

“Get by your own self, then!”

“Arasseo, arasseo. When will you stop throwing your angry towards me?”

I made my way to take a basket of ice cream in refrigerator and tasted it by a spoon. It tasted great. I have no idea what flavor it is, but I love it.

“You made the ice cream?” I asked as I stood beside her, who was still washed the dishes, and lean my back on the cabinet.

“Yeap. Why?” she replied.

“What flavor is it? It strange but taste great.”

“I mix blueberry with pineapple one,”

“You mixed it well,” I took a glance to her.

She smiled, “I always make it after I got scolded from my uncle.”

How beautiful she is.

I took a spoon full of ice cream and offered her to eat that. She opened and ate happily. I smiled to her.

“Jieun-ah… Give me a present!”

“What?? I’ve already gave you!”

“Which one?”

“Jang Wooyoung, I gave you 3 presents! Birthday cake, pasta, and that ice cream!”

“I want another one!”

“I don’t have enough money for fancy stuff,” she mumbled.

“You don’t need to buy anything.”

“Eh?” she replied, confused.

“How? Please, give me a present!”

Jieun stopped washing and turned to face me.

“Let’s see. What do you want for birthday present, Jang Wooyoung?” she asked.

I put the ice cream on cabinet and turned to look at her.

I caressed her cheeks, “Love me!”

“WHAT??”

“Love me, Jieun. Love me.”

 

 

---

Hi, Lollipops!! Sorry for late update >,<

So, how it was? Chapter 21! Surprised? Woo being straight forward >.<

Sorry if there are a lot of mistakes. I didn't re-read and edit it :(

if, you asked how long this story will go... I must say, a little bit long :)

Hope you like it T___T and ENJOY!!

Feel free to comment, subscribe even bookmarking XD

PS: Hope I'll update tomorrow, IOMY also :) see ya^^