Trust the teacher

I'm Your Man

 

Wooyoung POV

 

I took a bath for 15 minutes and get dressed in hurry. My phone rang suddenly, noticed me that I’ve got a call. I pick my phone and it’s a call from Chansung. He reported me about the preparation in Daegu and asked about any things that I need on our Grand Opening. I also gave him some to do list for our meeting tomorrow. After clearing everything about company, he hung the phone and I remembered my promise to Jieun before. So, I brought my new iPhone, which it’s still in its box, downstairs. Good, there is no Mom and Dad. They won’t tease me anyway. I went to living room and saw Jieun’s watching TV there. She wears pink teddy bear pajamas. Oh, please… How old she is to wears pajamas like that?

After that I took a seat beside Jieun, who played with TV remote boringly. Honestly, it is my first time to stay this close with her. I can smell her strawberry-smelled-perfume well.

“15 minutes?” she pouted. I know it’s more than 15 minutes.

“I’ve got a call, ok? Stop nagging!”

“It’s more than 30 minutes thought. I’m getting sleepy,” she yawned.

“Well, go to bed then,” I lose my mood to teach her.

“No no no, I’m just kidding,” she laughed awkwardly.

“Well, where is your phone?” I asked.

“Here,” she showed her phone while I got mine from the box. I saw her widened her eyes and look at me speechlessly.

“Why?” I’m getting annoyed with her acts.

“You bought it too??” she shocked.

“Do you think that I just bought yours? I also want it for myself,”

“Is it the same series with mine?”

“Yeah. Why?”

“We have a couple phones then!” she smiled widely.

“It’s not! We just have the same phone, don’t misunderstand,” I warned her. Actually I don’t know the difference between having a couple phones and having the same phone.

“I’m not misunderstanding. I’m just thinking that we do look like a couple,”

“Yah! Stop saying any non-sense words. Now, listen to me carefully and follow what I do,”

She nodded. She comes closer to me and does what I do with my phone to hers. I explain all things that I know about our new phone to her while show her how it works. I teach her about the features one by one, and sometimes translate some words in English to Korean. I do everything that I can to teach her.

Well, this is my first time for teaching. But my student is a real DUMBO, so I lose my temper. She can’t understand my words well. She’s totally slow for following what I did. She asked everything that I’ve already told her. Even she asked me to repeat my words.

“YAH!! Do you listen to me or not??” I scolded.

“I’m listening. But my head just messed up. Can you repeat it slowly?” her face is stressful.

I cupped my face, feel more stressful than her.

“Wooyoung-ah… You mustn’t know me. But I’m reeeaaaaaally bad at studying. If you say something in hurry, I can’t get it well. Please repeat it again. Oh?” she begged.

“I won’t repeat, ok? I’m tired,”

“Pleaseeee??”

“I WON’T!” I sighed, “Just ask what do you want to know and I’ll tell you,”

“Really?” she got excited again, “so, tell me how to call?”

I showed her the way how to dial a number from her phone. As she remembered Suzy’s number only, so we make a phone test to Suzy. I also told her how to turn on the speaker phone. Both of us can hear the waiting tone since the speaker phone is on. After a couple of seconds, Suzy picked it.

“Hello? Who is it?” I heard Suzy’s voice on phone.

“Suzy-ah, it’s me Jieun!”

“Oh? Jieun? Yah!! Whose number do you use?”

“It’s mine. Save it! I’ll call you later. Bye!” Jieun said and hung the phone.

“You’re being rude on phone.” I said.

“I’m not being rude. I just want to save some money from billings. They charged a lot for calling!”

“UP.TO.YOU! Next, try to call again. Do by yourself, I won’t repeat,” I just want to test her.

“Who should I call? Suzy? She’ll scold at me,”

“Well, call my number,” I waited her to find her own way for dialing numbers and after a couple of minutes she found it.

“Assaa! I get it! Tell me your number,”

I tell her my number and my phone rang. She has succeeded with dialing and calling things. After that, she looked at me hesitantly and asked something.

“Wooyoung-ah… Can I save your number?” she asked, “If I can’t, I’ll just delete it.”

“Save it. And I’ll save yours, BUT! Don’t disturb me with your unimportant message or call. Understand?” I warned her and she nodded.

“I have two contacts now,” she said happily, “Suzy and you.”

“Only two? Is Suzy your one and the only friend?” I asked and she nodded.

“And your family?” I asked more.

“I’ve told you. I’ve nothing.”

“Well, give me your phone!” I asked and she handed me her phone.

“What do you want to do with my phone?”

“I’ll save some numbers in your contacts. You know Junho, right? I’ll save his number here. Also our driver Junhyung,” I said while saved those numbers to her phone. I just think that she’ll need those numbers soon or later. “Ah! Also Mom and Dad,” I saved Mom and Dad’s number too. When I gave her phone back, she looked at me uneasily.

“Thank you, but…” she said hesitantly.

“But what?”

“I saw you saved Mr. and Mrs. Jang’s number on my phone with Mom and Dad as the name.” she smiled awkwardly.

“So?” I still didn’t get her words.

“I feel it strange. Because I never call someone with Mom and Dad in my life, so…”

“You must call us like that Jieun-ah,” Mom cut her words suddenly. I was in shocked because I didn’t know since when Mom and Dad were stood near us.

“Yes, you can call me Dad,” Dad smiled happily. Augh, since when Dad likes a girl?

“What are you two doing here?” I asked to Mom and Dad.

“And what are you two doing in here?” Mom smirked.

“Since when do you become a teacher, Son?” Dad teased. I just sat hopelessly, so did Jieun.

“Aigoo, look at them. They have the same phone. Did you give her?” Mom laughed a bit.

“Since when do you like couple things, Son?” Dad smirked.

“AAUUUGGGHHHH!!” I screamed stressfully, “Jieun, I’m finished with you. Learn by yourself,” I stood up then brought my phone and its box with me. I hate when they teased me a lot.

“Where will you go?” Mom protested.

“Working,” I replied lazily.

“Well, we’ll publish your marriage on Daegu Lotte Mall’s Grand Opening. It means two days left,” Mom said.

“Up to you, Mom! I go to my room first, bye.” I went to room then I heard Jieun’s voice from downstairs.

“Do you want some cookies for snack?” she offered me.

“I DON’T LIKE COOKIES!!” then I left to my room.

 

---

 

Jieun POV

 

I woke up and realized that it almost 8.30 AM. Well, I’m overslept. I didn’t wake Wooyoung up like yesterday. So, what should I do now? After fixed my mind, I took a bath and get dressed. After that I went to dining room and saw everybody was completely ready to do their activities.

“Did you sleep well, Honey?” Mrs. Jang asked me.

“Yeah, I’m overslept,”

“Sleepyhead,” Wooyoung mumbled.

“I heard that,” I replied but he just ignored me.

“Mom, I’ll go first.” He said while took his last bite on his bread.

“Can you join with us? We’ll look some clothes for tomorrow,” Mrs. Jang begged.

“Mom, I can’t. I have a meeting. Just tell the shop’s owner my size, ok? Bye.” And he left.

“Where will we go, Mrs. Jang?” I asked curiously.

“Get a beautiful dress for you and handsome one for Wooyoung. Do you forget that tomorrow we’ll publish your marriage, Honey?”

“Ah, yeah. I almost forget it,”

“Well. Prepare yourself, we’ll go after this.” Mrs. Jang said while giving my sandwich and a glass of milk. After finishing my breakfast, I back to my room to change my clothes then go with Mrs. Jang to some boutiques. I tried a lot of dresses but Mrs. Jang didn’t look satisfy with it. We took 5 hours for looking a dress, but we bought none. When I really hopeless about the dress, Mrs. Jang dragged me to another shop and asked me to wear the pink short gown that hang on mannequin. She asked to the owner if the gown is limited stock or not. The owner replied that they only have one stock for each model, which is satisfying Mrs. Jang.

I tried the gown and it suits well in my body. But the gown is really short and strapless. It’s like too revealing for me. So, I went out from fitting room and show it to Mrs. Jang. Mrs. Jang applauded happily and noticed to the owner that she’ll take the dress.

“Mrs. Jang, don’t you think that it’s too revealing?” I asked hesitantly.

“No, honey. You’re very beautiful with that gown, trust me. Wooyoung will also agree with me,” she said happily.

After paying the gown, we’re heading to Wooyoung’s favorite shop for his formal wears. Mrs. Jang just told about Wooyoung will announce his marriage and needs a formal wears for it. The owner was already know about Wooyoung’s size and guided us to take a look first. After looking for some models, Mrs. Jang chose one and paid it directly. I just dropped my jaw because we need more than 5 hours for my dress and we just spent 10 minutes for Wooyoung’s.

Honestly, I really like Mrs. Jang’s choice for Wooyoung. It’ll suit him well. So, I took a picture of it and tried to send it to Wooyoung. I attached a short message under the picture. ‘It’s yours! It’s cool, isn’t it?’ then I sent it. But then I know, he won’t reply it.

 

---

 

Wooyoung POV

 

I stretched my body when I come into house but then I saw Jieun welcomed me home and asked about my day in office. I just ignored her since I’m really tired for today. I just back from Daegu and did a final checked for tomorrow. Tomorrow is a Grand Opening for the first Lotte Mall in Daegu. There are a lot of people will come. Our investors, partners, reporters even our competitors. The twins from Cho Group will attend the Grand Opening as well. They’ve already known about my marriage will publish, so I think they will see my future-wife.

“Wooyoung-ah, take a rest soon! Tomorrow will be a super tiring day,” Jieun suggested.

“Just wake up early! I will leave you if you oversleep again!” I replied her and left her to my room. When I reached my room, I just went straightly to bathroom and take a bath for a while. Hot water is a great therapy for reducing my stress level. After it, I went to my wardrobe room and find a formal wears for tomorrow. Actually, I’ve seen it from Jieun’s message before and Mom’s choice never fails me.

I get dressed and started to lying myself on my bed. But I smell something familiar in my room. I smell coffee here. So, I stood up and then looked at my working table that there is a cup there. When I got closer, I knew that it’s a cup of coffee. I’m sure that it was Jieun, who made and brought it here. Since it smells good, I tried to taste it. But…. OH.MY.GOD! I mustn’t expect anything from her! I put it again on my table and tried to sleep for real. Before my eyes completely closed, I messaged Jieun about her coffee.

‘You gave me a cup of coffee or a ton of sugar? It’s totally sweet. Don’t make anything for me next time!!’

After I sent it, I fell asleep.

 

---

 

Jieun POV

 

Well, I woke up because my phone is ringing all the way. I pick it up and replied the caller lazily.

“Hellooo?” I said, half awake.

“Jieun-ah!! It’s me!”

“Who are you?”

“YAH!! WAKE UP!! It’s Suzy!”

“Oh… why?”

“I’ll arrive in 10 minutes. Just wake up and take a bath now!!”

“Why will you come?”

“Mrs. Jang called me last night to attend the Grand Opening. She also asked me for helping you.”

“Helping me?”

“Aiisshh!! Don’t ask too much! Just wake up, NOW!” and she hung up.

I got up from my bed and cleaning my room for a while. When I want to call Suzy again, then I saw an unread message from last night. I opened it, I’m really happy that it is from Wooyoung. But when I read his message, I just know that I made a mistake again. I sighed and I threw my phone on my bed. I went outside my room and saw Wooyoung walked downstairs. I was about to greet him but then I didn’t do it since I know he will ignore me again. So, I just went to dining room and took my breakfast silently.

“What’s wrong with you, Honey? Are you sick?” Mrs. Jang asked worriedly.

“No, I’m okay,” I smiled a bit.

“Are you ready for today?” Mr. Jang asked and I just nodded.

I feel that a pair of eyes was staring at me when I ate but I just ignore it. Why was my spirit gone today? I must be cheerful and tell everybody that I’ll be his wife, but I have no confidence about it.

“Yah, sleepyhead! Are you ok?” Wooyoung asked.

“I’m just sleepy,” I smiled at him awkwardly and he noticed it.

When about he’s going to reply my words, the bell rang and I just stood up.

“I think it is Suzy. I’ll look for it,” I said while left them to open the door. When I open it, I saw Junho and Suzy in front of the door.

“Hi, Jieun!” Junho greeted.

“Hi, are you two….?”

“No No No! I just met him in here,” Suzy cut my words, already know about my question.

“So, where is Wooyoung?” Junho asked.

“Inside. Just come in!” I said and let them in. We walked together to dining room when all gathered. Suzy greeted Mr. and Mrs. Jang also Wooyoung.

“Mrs. Jang, I’ll take a bath then prepare for myself,” I said suddenly.

“You didn’t eat your breakfast, Jieun?” Mr. Jang replied.

“Later. I lose my appetite just now,” I said then left them to my room. Suzy followed me. Right after I closed my door, Suzy asked me a lot.

“What’s wrong with you?”

“I’m just nervous. What if I do mistakes? People will insult me,” I said.

“Hey, do you want me to tell the truth?” Suzy replied.

“What?”

“You’re beautiful, Lee Jieun. Everyone knows that you’re purely beautiful. Just do this as Lee Jieun. As yourself. If they say something bad about you, I believe Wooyoung will help you.”

“I don’t think that Wooyoung will,” I said and left her to take a bath.

I took a bath longer than usual. It’s already more than 30 minutes. I just want to collect my self confidence to stand beside Wooyoung. I’m just afraid that people will know about my family background and my past-life. Jang’s family will be humiliated by my past.

“Lee Jieun, get out now! You just scared me!” Suzy knocked my bathroom’s door.

“Yeah, yeah. I will!” after get a towel on my body, I went out from bathroom.

“What are you doing there? Why did you take so many times?” Suzy asked worriedly.

“Just help me now with this dress,” I showed her my dress, “and put some make-up.”

After one hour preparing, I’m completely ready for today. I’m just ready outside. But inside my heart, I really want to run away. Suzy compliment me a lot but I hide my smile from her. My hands become cold and I’m not strong enough to stand by myself. I sat for a while and hold my small bag tightly. When Mrs. Jang called me to go out from my room, Suzy just hold my arm and helped me to walk outside.

I saw Wooyoung was waiting in front of my room, and as I expected. He looks handsome, cool and cute at the same time. I looked at him worriedly, but now he didn’t ignore me. He just looked at me from head to toe.

           

*this is how they look, uggghh >,< so cute, kkk~* PS: credit as tagged

“Jieun-ah, you look beautiful!” Junho said.

“Sleepyhead, your gown makes you look………… shorter,” Wooyoung smirked. HUH! I know you’ll say something like that.

“Wooyoung! Watch your mouth!” Mrs. Jang protested, “Now, let’s go! We don’t have many times to go there. Wooyoung, you’ll drive and take Jieun. Junho, please bring Suzy with you.”

After that we’re just heading to Daegu. Both of me and Wooyoung didn’t say anything for one hour’s drive. I’m busy with my nervous thing so I didn’t care about Wooyoung. I just grabbed my small bag tightly, trying to not shout out. When I closed my eyes to hold back my cry, our car stopped suddenly. Wooyoung stopped the car in the edge of road.

“Why did you stop?” I asked hesitantly.

“Look at yourself!” He replied.

“Why?”

“Do you want to run away?”

“No.”

“So?”

“I’m nervous to death! I’m just…” I tried to hold my cry.

In a second, he was removing my small bag from my grasp and replaced it with his hand.

“Just stay calm and I’ll do the rest. Can you?” he asked.

“I..I.. j-just…”

“Just stay calm and stand beside me! I’ll do the rest, so you don’t have to worry. Deal?”

“……”

“Lee Jieun, deal?”

“O-o-ok…”

“Well, calm yourself down. You have 2 hours before we arrive.” he released his hand from mine and started to drive again.

Ok, this time you have to trust him, Jieun. You have to.

 

 

---

I'm sorry for late update...

How about Chapter 11, do you like it??

Actually I dunno what I've writen on, I did my best with my sleepy eyes >,<

Please comment, subscribe and Enjoy^^