Mom's statement

I'm Your Man

 

Junho POV

 

“Good morning!” I said loudly when I arrived at Wooyoung’s house. I like the atmosphere of Wooyoung’s house. They have a truly family atmosphere here. They always eat together in their huge dining table.

“Yah! You’re really coming!” Wooyoung said while coming down the stairs, heading to dining room.

“I’ve told you!” I smiled and followed him to dining room. When we arrived, I saw Mrs. Jang was preparing breakfast for Mr. Jang.

“Good morning, Mr. and Mrs. Jang!” I smiled ear to ear. Wooyoung rolled his eyes.

“Oh, Junho-gun! Come here!” Mr. Jang said.

“Already got your breakfast?” Mrs. Jang asked and smiled.

“That’s why I came here,” I laughed and took a seat beside Wooyoung.

Another great thing here is Mrs. Jang always prepares the meal together with the maids. She always thinks that she must serve her family well. This is a simple thing that a wife must do, like she said.

“Here your sandwich, Son,” she handed a plate of sandwich to Wooyoung, “and yours, Junho-gun! I give you double, since you did very nice to me yesterday.”

“My pleasure, Mrs. Jang,” I smiled and ready to eat my breakfast.

“Don’t trust him, Mom! He’s a player!” Wooyoung pouted.

“But he’s not a cold-hearted man like you, Son,” Mr. Jang helped me and chuckled a bit.

“Thank you, Mr. Jang!” I said playfully. Wooyoung rolled his eyes again.

“So, do you have any plans for today, Mrs. Jang?” I said while took a bite from my sandwich.

“I’ll go to hospital this morning. Why?”

“Again?? Nothing, just… I have a plan to accompany you today,” I laughed.

“Really?” Mrs. Jang’ eyes widened, “you’re kidding me, huh?”

“No. I like to hang out with you,” I smiled.

“Going to hospital is a hang-out for you?” Wooyoung laughed.

“Yah! At least I don’t face documents all day like you,”

“Wooyoung-ah, how about join us?” Mrs. Jang asked.

“Mom! I can’t. I have a meeting this afternoon.”

“What time?” I asked.

“After lunch,”

“How about join with us until 11. It’ll be ok, right Mr. Jang?” I begged.

“I think so. You’ve never got your holiday since you became my heir,” Mr. Jang replied.

“Dad!”

“Wooyoung, please! Mom’s begging,” Mrs. Jang made a puppy eyes and I found it’s cute.

“Yah! Your Mom’s begging. My Mom never did that, she always scolds at me,” I laughed.

“Wooyoung-ah, go with Junho and your Mom. Call Hwang Chansung to take cares the company for a while,” Mr. Jang said.

“Dad…” Wooyoung protested but Mr. Jang stared and told him to accompany his Mom only by looking at him. In a second, Wooyoung pouted and make a call from his phone. I just know that he talked to that Chansung guy to take care Lotte for a while.

“So, you’re in?” I .

“Happy?” he replied.

“For sure!” I laughed.

“Fine, I’ll change my clothes first. Mom, you better change now. It’s 8.30 already,” Wooyoung said while stood up and heading to his room upstairs. Mrs. Jang also left to changes her clothes. It was just me and Mr. Jang.

“So, how do you do, Junho-gun? How’s your Mom and Dad?” he asked me first.

“I’m fine. My parents also fine, except about Shim’s next generation.”

“Do you mean yourself?”

“Yeah. They’re still forcing me to be the heir. But, I just can’t.”

“So, what’s your plan?”

“I don’t know. It’ll be good if I go abroad, watching the world,” I took an eye-contact with him.

“A wanderer, huh?” he smiled peacefully.

“Kind of…”

“I appreciate what you want to do. But still, you have to responsible with it,” he said.

“Thank you, hope Dad likes you,” I smiled, so did he.

After that we just keep silent each other, but suddenly I have something to ask. It’s not about me, it’s about Wooyoung.

“Sir, can I ask you something?” I said hesitantly.

“Go ahead.”

“Is that true that Wooyoung getting married for real? I mean, he doesn’t have any girlfriend. How can?”

“I know that he’s still young for getting married but he has to. Do you know about Cho Group?”

“Yeah, they have twins as the heirs.”

“Cho Group also has an Amusement Park as well, it called Cho Studios.”

“I heard that. But they are nothing compared to Lotte World,” I smirked.

“I know, but they have a cunning strategy to drops Lotte’s stock. They know about Wooyoung’s status and rumors. Remember a rumor about Wooyoung is a gay?” Mr. Jang laughed.

“Yeah. It’s ridiculous. So, what will they do?”

“They’ll prove to citizens that Wooyoung is a gay by their own way. It means that they’ll do anything to manipulate Wooyoung, himself. If people believe that Wooyoung is a gay, our stockholders also hesitant to investing in Lotte World. Cunning enough,” Mr. Jang chuckled.

“I see. I feel sorry for him. He has to getting married because of this case,”

“I think it’s also our wish. We want him to get marry soon.”

“How about the girl? Who’ll be the bride? I mean…” I said confusedly.

“His Mom knows what she wants to do. I believe that my wife have a great sense.” He smirked.

“And how about Wooyoung? He can’t divorce his wife even he doesn’t like her.”

“Trust me. Wooyoung will fall in love with my wife’s choice.”

“And will you also agree with Mrs. Jang’s choice?”

“Yeap. We’ve already talk about it before.”

I dropped my jaw. I can’t believe this thing. First, is Mrs. Jang a fortune-teller? How she can know about which girl that Wooyoung will fall for. Second, is Mr. Jang a dumbo? How he can trust his fortune-teller wife. Third, is Wooyoung crazy for real? How he can agree with this marriage?

“What are you talking about?” Wooyoung appeared, broke my mind about this family.

“Your marriage,” Mr. Jang smirked. Wooyoung rolled his eyes again.

“Let’s go! I won’t be late,” Wooyoung asked me to leave.

“Your Mom?”

“She’s ready. Let’s go! Bye Dad!” he said goodbye to Mr. Jang.

“Mr. Jang, I go first.” I also said goodbye to Mr. Jang.

We walked to my car and then Wooyoung took a seat beside me and Mrs. Jang on the back seat. Since I know the way to go to hospital, I just started up the machine and headed to go there.

“Junho-gun, sorry to say but can we go to my florist first? I want to bring another flower,” Mrs. Jang asked me from the back seat.

“Of course!” I replied happily.

“Are you happy to meet that Suzy girl?” Wooyoung laughed.

“Yah!! Watch your mouth!” I protested.

“No wonder you looked at her deeply, Junho-gun,” Mrs. Jang teased me.

“No, I didn’t” I hit Wooyoung’s arm playfully and he laughed.

After 20 minutes driving, we arrived at Sun Flower Shop. But I felt something is going wrong there since I saw that Suzy girl just standing in front of the door and crying. I just get down from my car, so do Wooyoung and Mrs. Jang.

Suzy cried loudly, I believe Wooyoung and Mrs. Jang realize it. I just get my mind back when I saw a man is kicking a small girl and scolding at her. I can’t saw the girl’s face well but I know that she’s bleeding. Wooyoung and Mrs. Jang also saw this scene. Mrs. Jang felt scary and hold Wooyoung’s arm. Wooyoung gave a sign to not coming closer. But when I saw the man was going to kick again, I just can’t let this happen so I was brave enough to stop it.

“STOP!!” and thanks God, the man stopped it.

 

---

 

Wooyoung POV

 

What the hell? Junho just stopped him? I know this will getting worse when the man looked at us angrily. Wait… US? Hell yeah, it was Junho! Not me. I’ve already gave him a sign to not coming closer. But he was just crazy enough to get in to others business. Ok, since he’s my friend, I just followed him to come closer to that man. Soon, when we are close enough to that man, another girl just come in rush to the almost-faint body on the floor.

“Suzy? Who is she?” My Mom asked suddenly. Ok, so she is Suzy.

“She’s my friend Mrs. Jang,” Suzy replied to my Mom and then take care for her friend, “Jieun-ah, are you ok? You’re bleeding!” Suzy almost screamed.

When Suzy lift her friend’s face up, I realized that she is the girl from last night. I still remember her face. I believe that Mom and Junho also know that she is her.

“Lee Jieun?” Junho shocked.

“How did you know?” Suzy asked.

“Yah!! Jieun! You better not to die today!” the man who was kicking before raised his voice, cut Suzy’s word.

“Who are you?” Mom asked with her cold tone ever.

“Mom, please don’t get into their business,” I whispered. But Mom just ignored me.

“And you? You? You?” he pointed at us, one by one, “how dare you to stop me!”

“You must be her uncle, huh?” Junho replied coldly. What the hell is going here? Why people become so kind to this girl.

“Because I’m her uncle, so I can do anything I want to do! GET. OFF!” he tried to slap my Mom, who stands in front of him, but I was fast enough to block his hand off my Mom. How dare you!

“Don’t you ever try to touch her,” I threw his hand.

“And who are you? I said. GET. OFF!” he smirked.

“I’m… I-I’m…” I stuttered. Seriously, who am I?

“He’s my son! He is… He is… He is Jieun’s boyfriend. They’ll get marry soon. He has a right to take her with him. You are not her parents and you did the violence here. I can make a crime report if you don’t mind.” Mom suddenly replied.

“Mom!” I widened my eyes. So do Junho and Suzy. I saw Jieun shocked, but she just endured the pain.

“You’re lying! Jieun never have a boyfriend.”

“And Jieun must not tell you about her love life. I warned you to go away from Jieun and never looked at her again or I’ll make a crime report for you,” this is the first time I saw my Mom like this.

“You can’t make a crime report about me!”

“Let’s see! I have a power here. Or you don’t know about Jang’s Family?” my Mom smirked. Ok, who doesn’t know about our family? I believe most of Korean people know us.

“Damn you! Jieun, let’s see. You’re free now, but I’ll look for you!” the man said while go away from us. I just cupped my face, feeling stress with my Mom’s statement.

After Jieun’s uncle left, Jieun gets all the attention. Mom, Junho and Suzy are taking care of her. I just walk 1 meter away, really don’t want to get in her business.

Mom’s kidding right? She just said that to make her uncle left. Right Wooyoung, Mom’s just kidding. You’re not getting married with her. In the middle of my messy mind, I heard Jieun’s voice.

“Thank you, Mrs. Jang” it was hard enough for her said those words. I saw her smiling at Mom but soon she fainted. GREAT! WHY NOW??!!

 

 

---

Chapter 6 >,< So, you've already know why Wooyoung must getting married soon, kkk~

Jieun fainted and Wooyoung stress enough with his Mom.

hope you like this chapter. Comment, Subscribe and Enjoy^^