Good night, Babe

I'm Your Man

 

Jieun POV

 

Here we are in Jang’s apartment in Busan. The apartment is much smaller than their house in Seoul, but has the best view here. You can enjoy the blue color of Busan’s sea and hear the waves sound clearly. As I took a look around, I found one bedroom and one bathroom. Others are living room, kitchen and dining room. The furniture is luxuries and classics. The Jang’s style.

“Lee Jieun, we have no time to take a look around. Prepare yourself now!” Wooyoung shouted from bedroom.

“And where do you think I can prepare for myself? We only have one room, which is this room,” I said as I walk to the bedroom.

“I will use bathroom, you’ll use this room. Quick! We are late,” he replied as walked out to the bathroom.

“What time will the party begin?” I asked.

“NINE,” he shouted from bathroom.

Well, we are late though. It’s 8.15 PM now and I still have a lot of things to do to look prettier. I took the hairdryer in hurry, blew my hair and styling it. I chose to parsing my hair and made a small curly at the end of it. After that I put a light make-up on my face and soft pink lipstick on my lips.

As I’m done with make-up things, I reached my luggage and found my dress. It is my black dress with a double diagonal white line at the front side. The dress was strapless and press to my body until the half way of my thigh. I also wear my black heels, which is lifted me until 10 cm up. The last thing I did is sprayed my perfume on the backside of my ears, my hands and some part of my body.

“Jieun, let’s go!” Wooyoung shouted from outside.

“Wait, wait. I’m almost done,” I said as I took my bag on walked out.

I saw Wooyoung widened his eyes and chuckled a bit.

“Why?” I asked.

“You look taller than usual,” he laughed, “But still… I’m taller than you,”

He wears a black jeans trousers and light purple shirt with a black coat outside. He was styling his hair a little bit messy but still looks perfect on him.

“And you look younger than usual,” I .

“I’ll take it as a compliment.” he laughed, “So, have you done?”

“Yes, we can go now.”

We walked to the parking lot and got in a car that I don’t know who own this. Wooyoung turned the machine on in a second and we are heading out to the party. He drove a little bit fast but still being careful on the road.

“Wooyoung, whose car is it?” I asked curiously.

“It’s Dad’s. He bought one here,” he replied.

I just nodded.

“Yah, Jieun. Don’t stay away from me at the party because as I know that Choi’s friend is not good enough, even the girls.” Wooyoung said.

“Ok.”

“And I bet this is your first time to go to night club, right?”

“Yes,” I replied surely.

“Well, just stand beside me then.”

“Yes, Sir!” I replied playfully.

 

---

 

Wooyoung POV

 

We are going in to the night club and I feel that Jieun grabbed my hand. I saw her confused and have a dislike expression.

“It’s too crowded here,” she tried to said something in such a loud music club.

“WHAT??” I asked as I didn’t hear what she said.

“TOO CROWDED HERE!!” she screamed right on my left ear.

“YEAH. IT IS.” I replied.

After that we are heading to find the birthday man, who is standing at the centre of the dancing floor. We have to move between hundreds people who’s enjoying the party by dancing and drinking. I hold Jieun’s hand tightly as I’m afraid she will be lost here.

I met Choi at the centre of the dancing floor as he welcomed us well. He was danced with ‘his girls’ and stopped when he saw me.

“Hey my man, Wooyoung!!” he said as we high five-ing.

“Hey, Bro! Happy birthday by the way,” I replied.

“Thank you. Thank you. Please enjoy this party!”

“Oh, yeah. I will.”

“And we must talk a little about business, huh?” he smirked.

“Yeah, of course.” I nodded.

“And may I know who’s the beauty behind you, Man?” Choi asked while looked at Jieun ert-ly.

“Oh, she’s my wife, Choi! We are just married,” I said strictly.

“Ohh, sorry Man!” he replied. The best thing of Choi is he never flirt a girl who was ‘taken’.

“It’s ok. Let me introduce her. She is Jieun, Lee Jieun.” I dragged Jieun to greet him.

“Hi, I’m Jieun. Wooyoung’s wife. Happy birthday anyway,” she said as shook hand with Choi.

“Good choice, Man!” he said to me.

“Yeah,” I replied.

“Well, should we talk about Lotte now? Since I have some free time,” he requested.

“Yeah, of course.” I replied.

“Wooyoung-ah, can I take some drink there?” Jieun said as pointing at the bar.

“Can you go by yourself? I have to talk with him for a while,” I replied.

“Yes,” she nodded.

“Don’t drink too much!”

“I just want to drink cola,” she pouted.

“Ok, be careful. I’ll be there after I’m done,” I replied as I lose my grab on her.

“See ya,” she said and left.

 

---

 

Wooyoung POV

 

We talked for about one hour and it ended by the official agreement of Choi for investing in Lotte World project. He requested a lot of things but it still ok since he will invest for about 40% of the total. We have already worked for another Lotte project and he is a reliable investor so it’ll easy for me and Junho to work with him in this project.

“Where’s your Lady, Man?” Choi asked.

“Jieun? She took some drink there,” I replied as I pointed at the bar. But soon I realized that she wasn’t there.

“Well, I don’t see her,” Choi said.

“Oh.. Can you excuse me for a while?” I said in panic.

“We’re done though, so you can find your Lady now,”

“Ok, thank you. I’ll contact you later, Choi.”

“Well, yeah. Have fun, huh! You can order anything here,” he replied.

Soon, I left him to go to the bar but I saw nothing but the drunken peoples there. They are trying to order more alcohol or flirting to any girls they’ve met. I move my steps to the dancing floor, trying to find my girl between the hundreds people who’re dancing like crazy. I took my phone from my pocket and dialed Jieun’s number. I called for 4 or 5 times but she didn’t answer. I move my way to the exit door but then I found my girl stood in the darkness and massaging her legs secretly. I came closer to her and tapped her bare shoulder as she shocked for a moment.

“What are you doing here?” I asked softly.

“I’m afraid to go to the bar,” she pouted. I saw her exhausted face.

“Why?”

“I want to order cola but there are a lot of drunken people were flirting on me. And they are middle-age. Remind me to my uncle,” she bowed her head and massaging her legs.

“What’s wrong with your legs?” I asked.

“I’m a little bit tired. I’ve never wear heels for this long,” she smiled.

“Let me see,” I said as I kneeled in front of her and took a look for her legs.

“W-wha-what are you doing?”

“Looking for your legs. Don’t move,” I said.

I pressed her calf with my fingers and she yelped in pain.

“Aargghh!!”

“Is it hurt?” I asked and she nodded.

I stood myself up and asked her to go home, “Let’s go home then.”

“Have you done with Choi?”

“Yes. Let’s go!”

“But is it ok if we just leave?”

“It’ll be ok. He is too busy right now,” I said as I saw Choi is dancing with any girls, “Let’s go!”

 

---

 

Jieun POV

 

We are on the way back to apartment right now. I feel that Wooyoung is being worry to my legs since he asked a lot if my leg is getting better or not. Sometimes he took a glance to me while he is driving.

“Should we go to hospital? Since it hurts,” he recommended.

“No need, Wooyoung. I’m just tired of heels,” I replied.

“Ok, ok.”

Right after we arrived at apartment, Wooyoung helped me to walk by grabbed my hands and lead my way. He asked me to take off my heels and lied down my legs on sofa. He went to the bedroom to change his clothes then asked me to change mine after him.

I change my clothes and removed my make-up in hurry. I just want to sleep since I felt exhausted. Before I went to bed, I heard Wooyoung knocked the door.

“Have you done?” he asked.

“Yes. Come in,” I replied.

After he opened the door, I saw him brought a medium washbowl with small towel on his shoulder.

“What are you doing?” I asked curiously.

“Sit here,” he replied as put down the washbowl right in front a chair. I came closer to him and sit on the chair.

“What is it?” I asked when I saw water in the washbowl.

He started to sit on the floor and faced me seriously.

“Don’t scream!” he warned and put my bare foot into the washbowl. I felt the pain reducing as the warm water touched my foot.

He also put some oil on it and began to massaging my foot. It was somehow refreshing but somehow hurting. He did it for about 15 minutes and sometimes I yelped in pain but he just ignored my pain. After massaging, he took out my foot and made it dry with towel on his shoulder.

I found another side of my husband just now. He is such a caring person. I know that he did it just because he felt sorry, but I like it though.

“Thank you,” I said when he’s going to leave me, “I feel better,”

“Mmm…” he hummed, “take a rest well.”

He said then left me alone in this room. No wonder, he will sleep on a sofa in living room. I took my steps to the bed and lied down my exhausted body on it. In a minute, I fell asleep.

 

---

 

Wooyoung POV

 

It almost 4 AM and I am just finishing my last document for tomorrow. I’m pretty sure that Jieun has already slept since 3 or 4 hours ago. I stretched my body for a while and tidied up my documents then went to sleep. I chose the sofa in living room to be my bed since it’s comfortable and big enough for one person.

I lied down myself for a minute then I heard someone opened the door knob. It must be Jieun. Maybe she needs some water or she’ll go to the bathroom. I just keep my eyes closed and try to have a sleep.

But then…

“Wooyoung-ah…” Jieun whispered, “Jang Wooyoung…”

I opened my eyes and saw her frightened face.

“Have you slept?” she asked.

“Not really. Why?”

“Can I sleep with you?” she asked in hurry.

“Why? What’s wrong?” I lift my body to sitting position.

Instead of answering my question, she is lying down beside me and putting her hands to cover her face. She was scared. Somehow, I feel it.

So I lied down myself again, hugged Jieun, who is lying on my left, and lift her until she is on my body. She was shocked when I lift her, but then she relaxed herself.

“Why did you lift me?” she asked almost inaudible.

“This sofa is not enough for two persons, Jieun. If you want to sleep here, you must sleep on me, like this. Or you want to fall down later?”

She shook her head on my chest.

“What’s wrong with you?” I asked softly.

She hesitated to tell me what happened first, but then she grabbed my shirt and mumbled, “I have a nightmare.”

“About what?”

“My uncle. He… he… did… he… …”

“Stop it!” I cut her words, “Just stop it and forget it.”

She nodded silently on my chest.

“You just tired, Jieun. Just forget it, ok?”

“Mmm,” she hummed.

“Sleep then,” I said as I hold her waist and her hair.

“Jang Wooyoung…” she mumbled.

“Mmm…”

“You’re so kind today,”

“Am I??”

“Mmm…” she replied, “I like it though.”

“You’re talking too much. Just sleep,” I replied.

“Arasso…” she pouted then sunk her head on my chest.

Hope you can’t hear my heartbeat, Jieun.

“Good night, Wooyoung.” she said lazily.

“Mmm…”

Good night, Babe.

 

 

---

Yesh!! Chapter 19 is out!!

I didn't recheck this chapter, so sorry if there are a lot of mistakes >___<

I want to make the last scene perfect enough *since it's kinda sweet* but I failed -___-

So, comment subscribe and enjoy^^