Chicken

I'm Your Man

 

Jieun POV

 

05.30 AM. I don’t know why I woke up this early. I’m still in hospital and I feel better, but Mrs. Jang never let me go home until doctor suggested it. It’s already 3 days I’m stuck in here and really wants to go out. Suzy and Taecyeon always come to visit me here after working. They bring me some food and talk about anything to reduce my boring level. Mrs. Jang also comes every day. She is very kind and treats me like her daughter nowadays. Wooyoung? I never saw him again after he left me before. I know that he won’t let me to be his wife. Also Junho, I never saw him after my last ‘accident’.

Suddenly I feel the door opened and I saw Suzy and Mrs. Jang come in to my room.

“Good morning, Jieun. Woke up already?” Mrs. Jang smiled.

“Yes, Mrs. Jang. Why you come so early?” I asked.

“Last night your doctor said that you can go home today. So, I came to pick you up. I asked Suzy to help me,” she said, “Thank you Suzy!”

“No, it’s nothing. Glad to help you,” Suzy replied.

“So Jieun, you can take a bath. Suzy please help her to prepare. I want to fix her administration,” Mrs. Jang said while went out the room. After she left, Suzy smiled at me.

“Great! You can go home now.” Suzy said.

“Yeah, I was bored here,”

“I know,” she laughed, “You take a bath first. I’ll pack your things. Here, wear my clothes first.” Suzy handed me her clothes. It’s a white Minnie Mouse shirt with a short pink skirt.

“Why you always let me wear your skirt?”

“It’s the possible clothes that you can wear,” she smirked. Well, I gave up. I know that Suzy’s body is bigger than me so most of her clothes must be oversized to me.

I took a bath for about 15 minutes and wear Suzy’s clothes. When I came out from bathroom, I saw everything is ready and Mrs. Jang smiled at me.

“You look beautiful and girly, Jieun.” She said.

“This is Suzy’s clothes, Mrs. Jang. It must be her.” I blushed. Well, this is my first time heard someone called me beautiful and girly.

“Well, both of you do. So, are you ready Jieun?” Mrs. Jang said.

“Ready for what?” I asked plainly.

“Moving to my house. You won’t go back to your uncle’s house, right?”

“Yeah… B-but… I can live with Suzy.” I stuttered.

“Why do you want to live with Suzy when you’ll be my daughter in law?”

“N-ne…??” I confused.

“You must live with us, Jieun. I’ve already arranged your marriage with Wooyoung and I’ve already told my husband that you’ll come today. So…”

“B-but…”

“Jieun-ah! You’ll be Wooyoung’s wife soon. You have to take your time with Wooyoung more,” Suzy cut my words.

“And how about Wooyoung? I know that he’ll reject me.” I pouted.

“He has already agreed. You don’t have to worry,” Mrs. Jang smiled.

“WHAT?”

“Yeah, he told me last night. So, you have to live in our house. Let’s go! I can’t wait anymore!” Mrs. Jang said happily. After that we walked out from my room and finally we’re in outside of hospital.

“Yaayyy! I’m out from this boring place,” I said cheerfully and Mrs. Jang laughed.

“Jieun-ah, I know that you’re so happy but I must go now. I can’t accompany you to Mrs. Jang’s house.” Suzy saddened her face.

“Why? You must go with me,”

“Taecyeon said that he wants to visit me at shop. So…”

“Yeah, I know,” I smiled, “Be careful!”

“Ok. You have to live well, Jieun-ah! I’ll call you later!” she said, “Goodbye, Mrs. Jang!” she bowed and left.

“I’m happy that you have a great friend,” Mrs. Jang said.

“I’m lucky, right?” I laughed and Mrs. Jang nodded.

In a second, I saw a car stopped in front of me. The driver got out from the car, bowed at me and Mrs. Jang. I just confused then I bowed him back. Mrs. Jang laughed at me and leaded me to get in on the back seat of the car. When we are ready to go, Mrs. Jang talked to the driver.

“Kim Junhyung-sshi. She is the girl that I’ve told you before. Her name is Lee Jieun,” Mrs. Jang said.

“Annyeonghaseyo, I’m Lee Jieun,” I bowed my head while the driver looked at me from the rearview mirror. The driver is about 40 years old and smiled a lot.

“Annyeonghaseyo, Jieun-sshi. I’m Kim Junhyung. Nice to meet you.”

“How do you think, Junhyung-sshi?” Mrs. Jang asked.

“I think Mr. Jang will like her, Mam.”

“Really? It will be good then,” Mrs. Jang smiled at me.

As long as we are heading to the Jang’s house, I’m sooooo nervous. Well, let’s say I’m afraid. I’m afraid of Mr. Jang and I’m afraid of Wooyoung. Yeah, Wooyoung. He is the scariest people for me. What should I do if I met him? Aaarrgghhhh.

“Mrs. Jang. I want to ask you some question.” I said suddenly.

“About what?”

“Mr. Jang and Wooyoung,”

“Are you afraid?”

“Kind of?”

“Well, I’ll tell you about my husband first. He is a firm and straightforward person in company, but a lovely person in home. If he welcomed you well, it means he likes you. But if he doesn’t, you must get a way to be closer with him. You don’t have to be worry about my husband. I can handle it if you can’t. Now, it’s about Wooyoung. Wooyoung is a firm, straightforward and the most cold-hearted guy I’ve known. He is really hard to get along well with people. But, if he feels comfort with someone, he will treat you well. Wooyoung has a sweet and playful side of him. One thing that you must do in front of him is to be honest and patient. I know it’s hard but I’ll help you later,” she smiled at me.

“Ok, I’ll try,” I replied hesitantly.

After 30 minutes driving, we arrived at the Jang’s house. I still remember my last ‘visit’ here. Nothing but lost my phone because of my future husband, Wooyoung. So, I get out from the car and let Mrs. Jang grabbed my hand. She knows that I’m ing nervous right now. She leaded me to get in the house. When she opened the door, I saw a pretty huge house with all modern furniture and high technology machine inside. It is really really huge. You can see everything outside, including the swimming pool and small garden behind the main house. I just dropped my jaw, feels like dreaming. “Good morning! We’re home!” Mrs. Jang suddenly greeted. She dragged me to come inside and bring me to the dining room. I saw Mr. Jang and Wooyoung sat facing each other, busy with their breakfast.

“Well, look who’s here!” Mrs. Jang said happily. In a second, 2 pairs of eyes looked at me. One pair is welcoming me and another just ignoring me.

“So, is she Lee Jieun?” Mr. Jang stood up and smiled at me.

“Ne, I’m Lee Jieun. You can call me Jieun,” I bowed.

“Aigoo, you’re cute enough,” he hugged me, “let’s eat together,” he leaded me to sit next to Wooyoung. I smiled hesitantly and just looked at Wooyoung who sit on my right. He wears his working suit and somehow looks cool. Yeah, cool! Even he doesn’t look at me at all. How cool are you, Wooyoung!

“So, she’ll live in here, right?” Mr. Jang did his conversation with Mrs. Jang.

“Yeah. I’ve already prepared her room.” Mrs. Jang looks so excited.

“Great. But you have to accompany her to buy some clothes. She didn’t bring any,” Mr. Jang replied.

“Oh, you’re right! How about this afternoon, Jieun?” Mrs. Jang asked me.

“Ne? B-but… N-no… I can…”

“There is no but for me, Jieun!” Mr. Jang smiled.

“Heard that? You’ll go with me this afternoon, so you can take a rest first,” Mrs. Jang said.

When I was about to replied Mrs. Jang, I saw Wooyoung stopped eating and stood up angrily.

“I’m done,” he said and left us with his one bitten bread.

After a couple of seconds, I brave myself to catch him before he got in to his car. I know that he was annoyed by me.

“Wooyoung-ah!” I called him at the time he was going to get in his car. He looked at me, who was standing 2 meters away from him, angrily.

“Wooyoung-ah? How can you called me like that? Who are you? I’m older than you!” he replied.

“I’m sorry but it’s just easy to called you like that,”

Looks like he doesn’t want to hear me anymore, he just looked at another side tried to not explode.

“Is that ok for you about I’m living here? If you’re not, I can live in Suzy’s house,”

Right after my words, he was got in to his car, turned the machine up and left me alone.

“You didn’t answer me… Even you didn’t eat your breakfast well,” I mumbled.

“Jieun-ah, let’s take a rest first, ok? I’ll bring you to your room,” Mrs. Jang suddenly appeared from behind and then leaded me to my room.

 

---

 

Junho POV

 

Well, I’m in front of the Jang’s house to handing a document for Mr. Jang. I became a volunteer when Dad asked for it. I have one reason to be a volunteer. I can go out from house. It’s enough for me to stay in home for 2 days. Now, I’ll ask Mrs. Jang if she has a plan to go somewhere.

I took my steps to get in the house when suddenly the door opened and I saw Jieun’s there.

“Jieun?” I asked her.

“Oh? Junho? How are you?”

“I’m fine. What are you doing here?”

“She has moved here, Son!” Mrs. Jang appeared from somewhere.

“Really? Since when?” I shocked.

“Today?” she said hesitantly.

“Well, where do you want to go then?”

“We will go shopping. Jieun has no clothes here. Wanna join?” Mrs. Jang asked.

“Of couse, I will. It sounds interesting. But I have to handed this document to Mr. Jang first,”

“Well, he is taking a rest. You can drop it on that table,” Mrs. Jang pointed a table and I put the document there.

“So, should we go now?” I asked and they just nodded.

Jieun took a seat beside me and Mrs. Jang on the back seat. We went to Lotte Mall and spent 4 hours for shopping. We bought some beautiful dress, daily clothes, underwear, make up, accessories, shoes, slippers, and all what Jieun needs. I saw her changes her clothes for many times and I have to admitted that she’s purely beautiful. She looks great with everything she wears. She doesn’t need any make up, so that’s why Mrs. Jang chose to buy some light make up only. Wooyoung must be lucky to have her.

“Is it enough, Jieun-ah?” Mrs. Jang asked for hundred times.

“I’ve already told that it is enough. It’s too much. I’m afraid that Junho’s car will explode,” Jieun replied and I laughed.

“Chill, Jieun! It will be ok!” I said.

When we’re heading to the parking zone, I saw Jieun stopped her step.

“Wait, Mrs. Jang! Is there any food court here?” Jieun asked suddenly.

“Yeah. It is on the 4th floor. Why? Are you hungry?” Mrs. Jang replied.

“No. Not me. Mmm… Do you know what is Wooyoung’s favorite food?”

Well, she thinks about Wooyoung.

“He likes chicken. Fried chicken as well.” I replied to her.

“Really? They sell it here?”

“I think so. Do you need help to buy it?”

“No, I’ll go upstairs by myself. You can wait for me on the car, please. I’m sorry,” she apologized to Mrs. Jang and me.

“Well, be careful! I’ll wait for you on Junho’s car,” Mrs. Jang said and she left.

I walked with Mrs. Jang to my car and let all of shopping bags on the baggage. Mrs. Jang positioned herself on the back seat and I took my seat. Mrs. Jang chuckled and smiled suddenly.

“Did you see her, Junho-gun? Even she bought chicken for Wooyoung,” Mrs. Jang smiled.

“Yeah. Such a caring person,” I replied.

After 10 minutes waiting for Jieun, she finally got in my car and smiled ear-to-ear.

“I got the chicken. Fried chicken.” She said cheerfully.

“And what will you do with those chickens?” I asked. She thought a lot about it, so she didn’t reply my question. I bet she just don’t know how to give it to Wooyoung.

“Should we go to his office and give that?” Mrs. Jang suggested.

“Can we?” she replied happily.

“Of course, I’ll take you there,” I said while heading my car to Lotte’s main office.

 

 

---

Chapter 8 !! Well, I'm in hurry with this chapter?

Sorry if it will be boring and a LAME TITLE, kkkk~~

I promise to you that next chapter has a lot of WooU moments ;)

Comment, Subscribe n Enjoy *even it's bored* kkk~~~