Guy's voice

I'm Your Man

 

Jieun POV

 

That is what I called being-rich disease. They always looked down to somebody else and never welcomed people like me. Well, not all of rich peoples like that but almost all of them do. And he, Mrs. Jang’s son, has a being-rich disease. I know that I’m a stranger but why he can’t treat me well. Come on! I just know his Mom less than 1 hour ago and he called me a spy? The worst thing is when he called me a . Well, I’m not! It was not my idea to be dropped off in this house. And my phone! Damn you Mrs. Jang’s son! I have no phone right now. I’m just feeling pity for myself. I’ve never try to protect myself, even when Mrs. Jang’s son broke my phone. Ahh, when will people treat me as a valuable human?

And… Thanks God that I’ve already called Suzy to come here. I think it will be ok if I wait for her in front of the gate. I didn’t tell her what happened to me, I’ll tell her later when she come. My clothes were not comfortable and cold. I shivered a lot since I have no coat or jacket to wear. And after 15 minutes waiting, Suzy finally come. She looks very surprised to me.

“Jieun-ah, what are you doing here? Your clothes, aigoo….” she gave me the coat she wears but I rejected it.

“I’m ok. Wear it!”

“Yah! Look at your clothes! Just wear mine, I’m ok. I’m warm enough,” she put her coat on me.

“Thank you,” I shivered.

“Why are you here? It’s not a common place for you.” she asked.

“I escaped from uncle. I won’t come back home. I’m afraid.”

“What did happen?”

“Do you remember when I told you that uncle offered me a job and I resigned from café?”

“Yeap. Why?”

“He wants me to be a .”

“WHAT THE….”

“Ssshhh! I was lucky, so I can escape from him before someone touched my body.”

“It is really good, Jieun-ah. So, how can you arrive here?”

“I was hiding in a car and they dropped me off in that house,” I pointed the house.

“Hiyaaaaa, daebak! It is not a house. It’s a palace.”

“But Mrs. Jang’s son just scolded at me, swore at me and broke my phone,” I sighed.

“Wh-WHAT? Your phone? So?”

“I don’t have one. Aisshh… JINJJA! Why do always me?” I frustrated.

“It’s ok Jieun-ah. I’ll always support you.”

“Thank you. But, by the way, can I live at your house? Only for a couple of days.”

“I think so. Mom and Dad went to Dad’s hometown for 5 days, so you can live at my house for a while.”

“Thank you, Suzy. Thank you so much.” I hugged her.

“It’s nothing. I’m your friend, though. So, we’re going now?”

I nodded and we walked to her house. I really hope that I can sleep well at least for tonight. I know that uncle will look for me everywhere.

“Yah, Jieun-ah. Did you say that the owner of that house is Mrs. Jang?” Suzy asked.

“Yeah, kind of.”

“How many Mrs. Jang in Korea? My customer is also Mrs. Jang,”

“Yah! Our country has a lot of Jang. You’re so funny,” I laughed.

“Well,” she laughed and suddenly said, “Yah!! How about working at my place? You also know about flowers, right?”

“Well, but…”

“Please, I don’t have any friends there. Please, please, please? We’re looking for a cashier, so you can apply and help us cleaning the shop too. How?”

“Really? I will be happy then, since I need some money for rent a room.”

“Ok. We’ll go tomorrow and asked my boss about this.” she replied happily.

“Ok,” I smiled and we safely walked to her house.

 

---

 

Wooyoung POV

 

“Was that really you, Wooyoung? I can’t believe what I saw.” Junho smiled.

“I’m just trying to safe my company. Is that wrong?” I protested.

“No, dude. But that girl is not a spy, trust me.”

“How do you know? Can you prove it?”

“Well, what your Mom said is true. She just hiding from her uncle and asked me to drop her off everywhere as long as it’s far away from her uncle sight. But your Mom requested to me to drop her off here. You’re just misunderstood.”

“But still, she is a stranger.”

“Can you look at her eyes? Her eyes tell you the truth.” Junho frustrated.

“I looked at her eyes, but woman can manipulate it. You have to be careful!”

“Aigoo, my friend Jang Wooyoung! I’m just speechless. Well, forget it! By the way, do you have time tomorrow?”

“I’m little bit busy. Why?”

“Oh, come on! Can you relax for a while? Let’s go out!”

“I have no time for going out. You know, Lotte Amusement Park is out of concept right now. I must fix it.”

“But it’s not like your amusement park is lack of visitors. You have a lot and yours is still no 1 in here.”

“I know, but I won’t let the competitors know about this problem, so I have to fix it first,”

“Well, you’re not cool,” he pouted.

“Sorry, bro! Next time, ok?”

“Well, I’ll hang out with your Mom tomorrow. I don’t need you anymore,” he laughed.

“Yah!! Do you like my Mom that much? This kid!” I hit his arm.

“I’ll go home now. See you tomorrow, I have a plan to have my breakfast here,” he laughed and get in to his car. He started up the machine and say goodbye to me.

“Be careful!”

“Ok, don’t forget to say sorry to your Mom!”

“I will!” and he’s gone. Oh my God, I’m so tired.

When I take my steps to walk inside the house, I found the broken phone of that girl before. Suddenly, I called a maid and she came faster to my spot.

“Throw this phone away, don’t let it be here.” I said and left to my room.

 

---

 

Jieun POV

 

I slept well last night. Even I dream about my marriage. It was really beautiful scene. All white but I just saw me, nobody else. It will be great if I saw who my groom is. It’s kinda weird, I’m not thinking about uncle anymore. Maybe today is the start of my happy life? Hahaha.

“Jieun-ah? What are you thinking about?” Suzy look at me strangely.

“No, I’m just hope today is the start of my happy life without uncle,” I laughed.

“Just wear your clothes first! I’m afraid you’re going crazy,” she smirked.

“What should I wear?”

“Here,” she gave me her yellow shirt and white short-balloon skirt, “change quickly, we have to go in 10 minutes,”

“Ok.” I replied and change my clothes to hers. The color suited well but since it is Suzy’s, the clothes looks a little oversized to me. But, it was ok. At least I don’t have to wear my last night clothes. After changing clothes, we took our breakfast in hurry and get ready to go to Sun Flower Shop.

On the way to go there, I am really thankful for Suzy.

“Suzy-ah. Thank you. I don’t know what I should do if you’re not here.”

“It’s too much. I’m just doing what I can. You have to fight for your life. Fighting!”

“Fighting!”

Soon, we arrived at Sun Flower Shop. Suzy brings me to her boss and ask for me to be a cashier. After a little interview from her boss to me, she finally allows me to work in here. Besides being a cashier, the boss asked me to help in cleaning the shop. This job is really ok at least I can make some money.

I can start my job from today. We don’t have to wear any uniform here as long as our clothes are good enough for working. Suzy is more exciting than me, in case she has a friend in her workplace. I started to learn the cashier machine when our boss tells me that she has to go out for a while. After she left, Suzy comes to me and congratulates me.

“Congratulate Jieun-ah!”

“Yah! I have to be thankful again.” I smiled.

“It’s nothing. At least I have a friend here,” she laughed.

In the middle of Suzy’s laugh, I heard a voice that I’m scared the most.

“Looks like you’re happy now, Jieun-ah!” a guy said. I feel the goosebumps suddenly. I don’t want to saw who the guy is but it’s too late. My eyes meet him.

“Uncle…”

“You want me to end you up in here or in the outside?” DAMN! I forget that my uncle knows about this place. Stupid me.

“I’m sorry, Uncle. But…” before I finished my words, Uncle grabbed my wrist and dragged me out from the shop. I saw Suzy was following me but she is afraid to come closer. Uncle threw me away right after we’re in the outside of the shop. I caught my balance so I wasn’t falling down. Right after that, my uncle slapped on my face. Well, he wasn’t slapped me, but hit me. It feels 100 times worse than a slap. Still, I caught my balance so I wasn’t falling down.

“Are you trying to escape again, Lee Jieun? I’ve told you! DON’T. YOU. DARE!” and he hit my face. The real hit. My mouth was bleeding and I was falling down. I didn’t move or talk anything, just tried to endure the pain.

“But seems like you are not afraid, huh?” he kicked my stomach. I heard Suzy’s crying, but I don’t know where she is. My sight blurred and still endured the pain. Now, the pain penetrates in my face and my stomach.

“You didn’t go back to home. Are you really wants to escape? IN. YOUR. DREAM, Lee Jieun!” he kicked my arm. Well, I’m bleeding and in pain. My body is too small to hold this pain. I saw that uncle was really angry at me. I don’t know if I have to die now, because in a second I saw that he wants to kick me again. Somebody, please help me!

“STOP!!” thanks God. I heard another guy’s voice.

 

---

Am I too fast for updating?? I just have a lot of scene to be written here, so... kkkk~

How do you think about this chapter?? Get ready for the next!! hahaa~

Comment, Subscribe and Enjoy :)