He Lied

I'm Your Man

Jieun POV

 

“Oh, Suzy-ah!” I picked my phone up lazily.

“Are you okay? It becomes hot topic right now.” She replied from other line.

“I know,”

“Does Wooyoung know about it?”

“Mmm,” I hummed.

“He is misunderstanding, right?”

“Mmm,”

“How about Mr. and Mrs. Jang? Do they know it?”

“I don’t know. I’m afraid to come out from Wooyoung’s bedroom.” I sobbed.

“Okay, calm down Jieun! Calm down. Actually, it’s not a really big problem since public assume the one who kissed you is Wooyoung. But the main point is the Jang. They must know that he is not Wooyoung, Jieun.”

“That’s why I am afraid.” I cried.

“Should I go there? I can explain everything.” She offered.

“It’s okay. I’ll try to explain first.”

“Are you sure?”

“M-mm,” I hesitated.

“Okay. But please call me if you need help. Especially for explaining what did happened.”

“Thank you.”

“Okay. Go explain to them now, Jieun. Trust me. Everything will be okay. Call me later. Bye.” She hung up.

In a second, I swept my tears on cheeks and calmed myself down first. I prepared myself for any worst possibility. I even don’t care if they will kick me out from this house, as long as I say the truth.

I took my steps out from Wooyoung’s room and went downstairs. I sensed the awkward moment in dining room. But still, Mrs. Jang welcomed me warmly.

“Jieun, come here. Take your breakfast, Honey!” Mrs. Jang said.

I sat down besides Wooyoung and took a glance to him. He ignored me.

“Jieun, let’s talk.” Mr. Jang said suddenly.

“N-ne.” I replied hesitantly.

“I saw the news. Even Wooyoung tried to hide the newspaper, but I saw it. On TV.” Mr. Jang said coldly, “Who’s the man?”

“Dad, we agreed to not talking about this.” Wooyoung replied, being annoyed.

“Stop talking, Wooyoung!” Mr. Jang warned and said, “Who’s the man? He is not Wooyoung, for sure. Wooyoung was talked with us last night. Who’s the man, Jieun?”

“Dad, I said it was me!” Wooyoung yelled, “We did it two days ago, not last night. They put such a wrong time on that news.”

“Jieun, who’s the man?” Mr. Jang ignored Wooyoung.

Wooyoung lied. He tried to save me, but he lied. I can’t lie about this Wooyoung. I feel bad to your parents. Why did you lie?

“Jieun!” Mr. Jang yelled.

“Jieun-ah, let’s go!” Wooyoung said and pulled my arm but I remain to stay still.

It’s time to tell the truth Jieun. It’s okay. Everything will be okay.

“Mr. Jang… Sorry but honestly–” I began to tell everything but it was interrupted by Wooyoung’s lips. He crushed his lips towards mine, in front of Mr. and Mrs. Jang. I widened my eyes, but I can’t help to stop my tears. Wooyoung then put his palms on my cheeks and swept it all. After that he released my lips and looked at me disappointedly.

“I told you, Dad. It was me. You don’t have to be worry.” Wooyoung said to Mr. Jang and pulled my arm to go out from the house.

I just followed him. He released my arm when we are near his car.

“Are crazy, Jieun?!” he yelled, “You want to told Mom and Dad that you was cheating on me? You’re crazy!”

“I want to explain everything, Wooyoung!”

“When we are in my room, we have agreed about it, Jieun! Just let people know that it was me! I’m okay if… if… if you have such relationship with that guy, but please! Please that only us who knows the truth.”

“We never agreed about it, Wooyoung! It’s you! You’re the only one who agreed with that.”

“Can you just follow my words, Jieun? I won’t ask you anything more. You can meet your love or whatever but please! Don’t let anyone knows the truth. Or you’ll be hurt,” he said and get into his car.

He left me like a stupid here.

 

---

 

Wooyoung POV

 

I left her alone.

Stupid! Why can’t just hear my words, Jieun?

I drove out from my house and got my phone from pocket. I tried to call Junho since I need his help right now.

“Oh! Wooyoung-ah!” Junho greeted.

“Oh, Junho. I need your help,”

“Look who is talking. Did you enjoy the kiss?” Junho teased.

“Yah, look. Can you help me to get some information about where does Taeyang live?”

“Why you so serious?”

“Call me later when you found it.”

“Y-yah, ya! Wait a minute. W-who? Taeyang?”

“Yes, Taeyang. He is Jieun and Suzy’s sunbae in high school. Just call me later, okay? I’m in hurry.”

“Can I ask you something?”

“What?”

“Why do you want to know about this guy?”

“Because he owes me something.” I replied coldly.

 

 

---

Hi, Lollipops^^

It's short? Yeah, I know. Just made this short chapter in my hectic time :'(

So, hope you'll like it :)

Comment, Subscribe and ENJOY!!

 

By the way!!

My next WooUFF series is available in AFF!!

follow the link!!

 

Black and White

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/248547/black-and-white-iusinger-woou-wooyoung-iuxwooyoung-wooyoungxiu-jangwooyoung-blackandwhite

 

Hope You'll Like It :)