The Wedding

I'm Your Man

 

Jieun POV

 

I saw a girl sat on a bench, wore a beautiful wedding dress and waited for nothing but ‘her time’. Her time to go out and meet the groom, saying the vows, change the couple ring and officially married. Her light make-up can’t cover the pink tint on her cheeks, which is not the blush-on. The girl is nervous and shy. She has no idea with her own status as a married woman. Yeah, the girl is no longer a girl. She must be a woman in her early 20 years old.

“I’m ready. Completely ready,” I said to the girl, who nothing but myself, my reflection through the mirror.

No one here, in my room. After they thought that I’m completely done with my dress, etc. they are going to welcome the special guest and some of journalist outside. I haven’t meet Mr. and Mrs. Jang today. Even Wooyoung.

I still remember when he hugged me last night and kind of begging for me to stay. Blame my stupidity, I also agree with it and forgot about her annoying ex. I was angry for a month and have a plan to cancel our marriage but I just fall again because of his hug.

After 10 minutes doing nothing, someone was opened my door. First I thought that it’s ‘my time’. But then I saw a man in tuxedo behind it. I saw him through my mirror. He didn’t say anything. He just looked at me for about 15 seconds and going to out. His face is pale but somehow happy inside.

“Wooyoung…” I mumbled his name when he’s going to out.

He stops. I saw his back. He didn’t turn his body to looking at me. He just shortly hummed, signs me that he heard everything.

“Why are you coming here? Did you have something to say?” I asked quietly.

“I’m checking if my bride runs away or not,” he replied without facing me.

“Just like that?” I asked more but he didn’t reply.

“I’ve decided,” I said later.

I saw he lifted up his face from behind and leaned his body on the frame of the door.

“I’ve decided to be your wife forever. You must be regretted it but I won’t divorce you. Even if you’re dating that… who… that… girl and maybe your girl force you to divorce, but I won’t. So, you… you better decided now. I’m warning you,” I said haltingly.

I have no plan to say those words, but Wooyoung seems interested with that, so he turned his body for looking at my blank face.

“You warned me?” Wooyoung asked with his ‘I don’t understand what you’ve talking about’ face.

“Y-y-yes! I’ve warned you. After we’re officially married, you can’t divorce me. I’ll be your wife forever! See? You can’t marry your ex or whatever your girlfriend… You must be regretted it now, huh? I won’t divorce you…” I said as I’m the winner.

“Then please do that,” he replied bravely.

“W-w-what??” I asked in confuse.

“You said that you’ll be my wife forever, right? You won’t divorce me, right? So, please do that, LEE. JI. EUN!” he smirked.

“B-b-but… Bu-t…”

“But I have to save you from your uncle forever??” he cut my words.

“It’s not like….”

“It’s not a big deal for me, Jieun!” he smirked once again before he left.

AAARRGGGHHHH!! I thought that I can trap him or make him regret but he just did. Stupid me!!

 

---

 

Wooyoung POV

 

I came out from Jieun’s room with a smile on my face. I can’t deny it. I’m happy today. Well, at least an arranged married is not that bad. I still remember when I saw her being kicked by her uncle and she fainted. I was annoyed when Mom asked me to lift her body from Junho’s car to the hospital. I also remember when I was forgot to pick her up in my office, when she asked me to teach about how to use an iPhone, when we acted like a lovey-dovey couple on Lotte’s Grand Opening, when she asked to cancel our marriage until when I begged her last night to stay here.

Oh, yeah. I begged. I begged like I won’t to lose her or no one else can change her position right now. It is strange. I mean, I’m strange. I’ve never begged for a girl. Even Taeyeon. She is my first love and my first girlfriend. I loved her so much. But when she asked to broke up, I didn’t beg her to stay. I also didn’t feel the pain after that. So, what’s wrong with me?

“Hey, Man!” Junho’s voice filled my ear.

“Oh, Junho…” I replied blankly.

“Hohoho…. What are you doing here? Near Jieun’s room??” Junho smirked.

“What??”

“Why are you in hurry, Bro? You can do ‘it’ after marriage,” Junho made a special tone when he said ‘it’. I know his ert mind.

“Crazy you!! I didn’t!!”

“So??”

“Just checking if she runs away or not,” I replied.

“And she doesn’t, right?”

I nodded.

“I knew it from your stupidly smile, Woo!” he smirked, “So, already falling for her?”

“Who? Me?” I laughed awkwardly, “I’m not!!”

“Ouuh… our baby Wooyoung! Looks like I knew you just now. Tell me what happened last night!”

“I’m not your baby,” I looked with my ‘disgusting’ face.

“Arasso, arasso… just tell me what happened last night. You begged her to stay, huh?” Junho smirked.

I just widened my eyes and Junho laughed.

“See?? I know you so well, Woo!”

“But, how can…”

“How can I know that? What else? Jieun is a kind person. Someone must beg for her to stay. And I heard from your Mom that Mr. Jang almost canceled your marriage last night.”

“Yeah, because of Taeyeon.” I replied, annoyed.

“Yeah, yeah. I also heard from your Mom about that. Just forget it, Bro! In case you have no feeling for her anymore.”

“I’ve forgot her. But everyone still believes that I’m still dating with her. Even Jieun does.”

“Jieun? Do you concern about what she thinks now?” Junho chuckled, “Aahh… I know that you’ve already fall for her.”

“How many times you said that, Bro?”

“And how many times you deny it, Woo?” Junho rolled his eyes, “Look! Even I know since when you’re starting to fall for her. On the day of Lotte’s Grand Opening was held.”

I just shook my head in disbelieve.

“You hold her hand, you saved her on the stage, you were angry when someone bullied her in the restroom and …”

“I just took a care of her, ok?”

“Did someone ask you to take care of her??”

“… No??” I replied hesitantly.

“Think about it, Woo. If you want to protect her without any pressure and you want to do it by yourself, it means everything you did for her is pure from your heart. And Jieun is someone special in your heart. How special she is… you’re the only one who knew it, Woo.” Junho smiled.

I just rolled my eyes but inside… Inside my heart, I secretly half admitted it. Maybe… Maybe… Jieun is someone special after Mom and Dad.

“I bet you’ve hugged her, huh?” Junho smirked.

“Yes, I did.” I replied.

Junho burst in laugh, “Just kiss her then.”

“WHAT?? Are you crazy?”

“Hey, come on. I dare you to kiss her, Woo!”

“I won’t!”

“Only if you admit that you’ve fall for her, then kiss her. It’s your marriage though. They’ll also ask you to kiss your bride. BUT… If you really thought that you have no feeling for her, then don’t. Just act like you two are kissing in front of the guests,” Junho said and left.

He is crazy. Totally crazy.

 

---

 

Wooyoung POV

 

I stood in front of the priest, nervously waiting for my bride to come in to the wedding area. It’s in our garden behind the house though. But they decorated it like crazy so we can hold a wedding ceremony here.

The music was played, wedding theme one. I saw Mom, who wears her beautiful Hanbok stood in a front line besides Junho and his parents. I smiled at them to reduce my nervousness. Then I saw Suzy with her soft yellow dress, leaded the way of the bride while holding a bucket of flowers.

Behind Suzy, I can see my bride with a man that I’ve respected the most, my Dad. Dad looks very happy like Mom. Jieun who was so shy, just hugged Dad’s left arm and walked with her bowed head. Sometimes she lifts up her head and takes a glace to me. She is beautiful, extremely beautiful. She wears a white knee-long dress and killing heels that make her more mature. Her baby faced just brightly shining under the sun shine and the pink tint on her cheeks that I like the most.

She came closer as Dad handed her to me and brought her to the altar. I can feel her hands were cold, but I just smiled to her. She just did nothing but bowed her head. After that, we are facing the priest and listening to him until the time for our ‘vows’. I don’t know if she prepared about it or not but I just did my best to made a great one.

“And we begin from Jang Wooyoung,” the priest said, signs me to begin my wedding vows.

I turned my body so I can face Jieun perfectly. I leaded her to face me and lifted up her bowed head so she can look at my sincerity.

I took her hand by mine and said, “I, Jang Wooyoung, take you, Lee Jieun, to be my friend, my lover, the mother of my children and my wife. I will be yours in times of plenty and in times of want, in times of sickness and in times of health, in times of joy and in times of sorrow, in times of failure and in times of triumph. I promise to cherish and respect you, to care and protect you, to comfort and encourage you, and stay with you, for all eternity.

“And next, Lee Jieun,” the priest said.

She looked at me hesitantly and still holding my hands, she said, “I, Lee Jieun, take you, Jang Wooyoung, to be my partner, loving what I know of you, and trusting what I do not yet know. I eagerly anticipate the chance to grow together, getting to know the man you will become, and falling in love a little more every day. I promise to love and cherish you through whatever life may bring us.

After she said her vows, I must admit that what she’s said is pure from her heart. She made it for what we are now and what will we do later.

“Ok, after we heard vows from the groom and the bride, please put the couple ring on your partner’s finger.” the priest gave us the box of couple rings.

I took Jieun’s and put it on her finger, so did Jieun. After put mine, I can saw her smile a bit.

“And now, I inaugurate you, Jang Wooyoung and you, Lee Jieun as a husband and wife. So you can kiss your partner,” the priest smiled.

“Ehh??” Lee Jieun looks confused. In a second, I hold her hands once more and gave her a ‘don’t worry’ glance.

She replied me with her ‘please, help me with it!’ glance and I just smiled. I pulled her so she can stand closer to me. I cupped her face and made no distance between us.

I whispered and smiled at her, “Mian…” Then I began to give her a sweet long kiss. It was not a deep kiss but made me flutters enough.

Happy, Lee Junho?? You win. I admitted it, like you said.

And… Sorry Jieun. I made you uncomfortable with my love, mmm… our kiss also. So, I’ve already fall for you. Can’t you see it? I bet you can’t, but it is ok. I can endure it a little longer. I’ll make you feel the same. Just stay beside me. Like you said, you won’t divorce me.

 

 

---

Hello, Lollipops?? Are you starting to hate me??

Sorry, I'm really busy nowadays, because of my thesis >__<

I hope I can graduate ASAP T___T

So... Chapter 17... I have no idea about this chapter, I have no confidence >____<

I'm sorry if this chapter is SO BAD and SO FAST (abt Woo)?? Idk.

Hope you'll enjoy it....

Comment, Subscribe and ENJOY^^