Treat and Treat

I'm Your Man

 

Junho POV

 

I drove my car to Daegu with Suzy who sat beside me. I drove for about 20 minutes then I feel something is wrong with Jieun. Her face just told me that she is not in her good condition. I don’t know if it’s just me or something is really going on to Jieun.

“Suzy-sshi…”

“Ne?” she replied.

“Is something going on to Jieun today? She is just not the usually Jieun.”

“She is nervous. Even she can’t stand by herself. I hope she’ll be ok soon.”

“And why she becomes nervous like that?”

“Since there are a lot of people will come, she was afraid that they will ask about her family background and insult her. She also afraid if she would embarrass Jang’s family,”

“I must be honest that Jieun will face it there, since Wooyoung’s marriage was already known by press and they would find out about who is the future-wife of Wooyoung,” I replied for sure.

“So, what should Jieun do? People will insult her!” Suzy said in panic.

“Don’t worry, Wooyoung will help her.”

“I don’t think that Wooyoung will, since he has no interest to Jieun,” she pouted.

“Really? If he has no interest to Jieun, why he waited for her to come out from her room earlier? He was also asked me many times if he looks ok or not with his formal wears,” I chuckled. Believe it or not, Wooyoung was also nervous for today.

“I don’t know if…..” she cut her own words, “Junho-sshi! That is Wooyoung’s car right? Why do they stop here?” she pointed at a car on the edge.

“Yeah, that is Wooyoung’s. We can’t stop here, maybe I should call him,” I said while reached my phone and dialed Wooyoung’s number. After a couple of seconds, he picked it up.

“What’s wrong?” he answered.

“Why did you guys stop?”

“I’m just calming down someone here,” he replied lazily.

“Jieun?”

“Yeah. Just go ahead. I’ll see you there,”

“Ok. Bye!” I said and he hung up. I looked at Suzy who was looked at me curiously.

“What’s wrong with Jieun? Is she ok?” she asked.

“Wooyoung just calmed her down. Like I said before, don’t worry about your friend,” I smiled.

“It’s good then,” she replied while looked blankly in front. She just looked blankly until her phone is ringing. She looked at her phone who’s the caller. After a couple of seconds, she picked it up.

“Yeah? Why do you call me?” she answered coldly, “…. …. …. please don’t ruin my mood, Taec! I need to attend. It’s for Jieun.”

Well, I don’t know what exactly she’s talking about. It seems like she is quarreling with the caller.

“Let’s meet up tomorrow. I have something to tell you,” she said and after a while she hung the phone.

“Boyfriend?” I asked hesitantly.

“Yeah,” she smiled plainly.

 

---

 

Jieun POV

 

We arrived at Lotte Mall in Daegu. Wooyoung parked his car outside, since the Grand Opening will be held from its lobby until the outside of the mall. I’m getting nervous and excited at the same time. I’m nervous because of our marriage announcement but I’m also excited because this mall is not a joke. It’s totally big. They designed the building awesomely.

“Jieun…” Wooyoung’s word broke my mind.

“W-why?” I replied.

“Just do like I said before, ok?”

“Like you said?”

“I just need you to calm down and just follow me, ok?” he smiled and I just nodded.

After that he got out from the car and opened the door for me. I just surprised with his manner and got out from the car hesitantly. He smiled at me and closed the door behind me. He put his fingers on my bangs hair and tried to fix it out. His manner is just sweet and gentle. Before we’re going to the lobby, he crossed his fingers to mine and whispered something.

“Don’t be scared of me. There a lot of press there, so I have to act like this,” he smiled and I nodded. After that we walked to the lobby and act like a romantic couple. Well, I know that he just want to show others that we are a real couple. I just enjoy his ‘wonderful’ manners to me since he always acts cool, but sometimes I shock when he suddenly hold my hands or smile sweetly to me.

He guided me to sit beside him. Mr. and Mrs. Jang were already there and smiled at us. After that I saw Suzy and Junho got in to the lobby and took a seat beside me. All of us were sat in a front row and I feel a lot of flash camera just snapped us. I bowed my head and crossed my own fingers. Well, my position is same with when I’m praying. After a couple of second, I felt that a warm hand grabbed my cold shoulder and I saw Wooyoung was smiled at me.

“What are you praying for?” he whispered, still smiling sweetly.

“I’m not praying! I felt dizzy with those flash cameras,”

“Keep your head up, your face is important for them,” he chuckled.

“Like this?” I said while I upheld my head to him and smiled annoyingly.

“Good job,” he smiled and patted my head. UGH. I’m not your pet, Wooyoung.

After 10 minutes waiting, the Grand Opening of Lotte Mall in Daegu was begun. Mr. Jang came up to the stage and has a speech about his wish to this mall. Mr. Jang is completely cool and charismatic on the stage. I never saw him like that, since he is a warm person in home. After Mr. Jang’s speech, all of the investor, including Wooyoung and Junho, were come up to the stage to cut a long tape as a symbolic of the Grand Opening. I felt happy and applauded for this successful opening. But then, Mr. Jang said something that I won’t to hear after all of investors back to their seat and it’s only Mr. Jang and Wooyoung on the stage.

“Thank you for your warmth welcome for Lotte Mall in Daegu. In this moment, I also like to share something to all of people here. Since, it’s all about my Son, Wooyoung, I let him to tell it by himself,” he smiled at Wooyoung, patted his shoulder and got off from the stage to his seat.

Wooyoung stood confidently, grabbed the microphone and smiled at me before he began.

“Well, thank you for all of people here who attended and gave your support for Lotte Mall. I really appreciate that. It is such a great and happy moment for us, especially me. After all of our successful project here, I also have good news that I want to share with all of people here.” Wooyoung stopped his words and took a breath for a while. People became silent and I can hear the camera’s snap sound.

“Not a long time ago, I met a girl accidentally,” he smiled, “she is beautiful by her own way and I like her so much. Well, I love her and I want to marry her by next month. I know all of you must be curious why I have a marriage in my young age. But, I think I’m not young anymore, so I’ll marry her,” he smiled again. I have a goosebumps when he told the people that he love me so much, I even heard Suzy mumbling about how great his acting skill.

“We have a different background as well, but Mom and Dad also love her so much. I brought her here, so I can introduce her to all of you. Her name is Lee Jieun, please welcome her everybody!” Wooyoung said and looked at me with his ‘come here!’ eyes.

I stood myself well and took a deep breath before I walked to the stage. Wooyoung pick me up on the stage and hold my hand gently. I heard people mumbling something I don’t know, but Wooyoung just grabbed my hand and guided me to stand with him at the centre of the stage. After we stood in our position, Wooyoung let the press took some pictures of us while he gently smiled at me, hold my waist and sometimes fix my bangs hair.

“Smileeeee, Jieun!” he whispered with his smiley lips. I smiled suddenly and followed what Wooyoung do.

After photo shoot moment, all people became silent again and I took my brave to introduce myself.

“Annyeonghaseyo, I’m Lee Jieun,” I bowed myself. I heard people applauded.

“As I told you before, she’s beautiful, right?” Wooyoung said jokingly and all people laughed.

In a second, one of press raised his hand and gave a sign to ask. Wooyoung let him to ask some question.

“Good afternoon, Miss Lee.” He greeted me well.

“Good afternoon,” I replied while grabbed Wooyoung’s hand to give him a sign that I’m totally nervous right now.

“As Mr. Jang said before that you two have a different background. According to information that we got, Miss Lee is an orphan and has no body except his uncle. And sorry to say that from information we’ve got, you are a before. Is that right? Thank you,” he stopped his words and I feel like a big rock hit my head. I really can’t face Mr. and Mrs. Jang. I also can’t face Wooyoung, who stand beside me. I also can’t face all of people here, since they whispered a lot after the ‘’ word comes out. I just bowed my head, feels like almost crying. What should I do now? I just embarrassed Jang’s family, who’s extremely kind to me. What should I do now?

After that I lose my grab from Wooyoung’s hand.

 

---

 

Wooyoung POV

 

She loses her grab from my hand. She must be sad right now. Well, she is not a right? Just tell them, Jieun!

I can’t stand with all of bad whispered from others, so I took her hand and smiled at all people here. I saw Mom and Dad smiled at me back and gave a supporting gaze.

“Well, I’ll clear all things up here.” I said and looked at Jieun, who surprised with my word. “Is that ok if I tell them?” I asked her for permission and she nodded.

“Ok. Yes, Jieun is an orphan and she has no body except her uncle. She lived with her uncle for many years, but her uncle didn’t treat her well. And about being a ,” I chuckled a bit, “she didn’t and never being a , so I think we clear up here.”

I saw some people still whispering but I don’t care. As long as they are not disturbing our life, my family’s life and our company’s life, I won’t make a deal with them. In other hand, I saw Jieun, who almost crying, looked at me thankfully. I just replied her with smiling.

“Please don’t make any rumor about her. It will make her hurt more. And I hope all of you will give your support to us. So, that’s all from me. Let’s enjoy the party, everyone!” I said and signed that the opening ceremony was done. People stood up and enjoy our party well. They eat and drink much. Well, at least I’ve done with the announcement.

So, here we are, still stood on the stage. I looked at her helplessly and I know that she’s crying. She just bowed her head and held her sob with her hand.

“I’m sorry,” she said suddenly, still bowing her head.

“It’s ok. I’ve already cleared it up, right?”

“I’m embarrassed your family,”

“Stop crying, ok?” I hugged her, “Everything will be fine.”

After that she wiped her tears and upheld her head to me. Her face is totally in a mess.

“Is my make up still on?” she asked plainly.

“Just go to the restroom and put your make up on. Your face is totally in mess.” I replied stressfully.

She pouted but then she grabbed her bag and went to the restroom. Right after Jieun left, the Cho twins came to me and congratulated me with their fake happiness.

“Congratulation, Wooyoung!” the elder, Gikwang, said.

“Thanks,” I replied lazily. I still watching Jieun if she went to the right way to the restroom. I’m afraid that her dumbo-ness will bring her to the wrong way.

“Your girlfriend is beautiful, huh? Jieun? Such a cute name,” the younger, Yoseob, smirked.

“She always cute,” I replied coldly.

“Where did you find her? In a club?” Gikwang asked.

“Have you taste her before?” Yoseob added.

UGH. I really want to punch the twins. They come from a wealth family but their behavior just .

“Seems like both of you didn’t take my words well before. I’ve said that she is not a . And well, I don’t have many times for you two, so I’m going first,” I left them and searched for Junho.

After I found Junho, he was talking with Suzy and I joined them in. We took a long time to talk and joke. Suzy just laughed crazily when Junho said something funny. But something just came in my mind that Jieun is not coming out yet from the restroom. It’s already 30 minutes but I didn’t see her. So, I secretly messaged her to ask where she is. After I send the message, I talked to Junho again. I’m waiting for her reply but nothing comes. I really lose my patient and took my permission from Junho to go to restroom.

I went to the restroom and waited for her outside. I’ve waited for a long time but she is not coming out yet. I reached my phone again and I called her. Thanks God, she picked it up.

“Yah! Where are you? M-mom is looking for you,” I said hesitantly.

“I’m still in restroom, I-I … Mmm…” she replied strangely.

“What’s wrong?”

“Nothing, just… Mmm… I need some times,”

“It’s more than 30 minutes,”

“B-but…”

“Just tell me what happened!”

“N-no… I-I’m…”

“Just come out then! I’m waiting in front of the restroom,” I know that something must be happened to her.

“W-WHAT? N-no… I’ll come out later,”

“Or should I come in? Since there is no one here,” I warned her.

“O-O-OKAY… Okay… I’ll come out,” she said hesitantly and hung the phone.

After that I heard someone open the restroom’s door and I saw Jieun stood there. She is half-body wet. Her hair is totally wet, her dress is half wet and she shivered a lot.

“What happened?” I asked curiously and she just laughed awkwardly. I came closer to her and grabbed her shoulder. It’s cold all the way and I still have no idea why she became like this.

“I’m just…”

“Did you fall or something?” I asked and remembered her dumbo-ness.

“I-I didn’t. Just someone did this for fun,” she mumbled.

“For fun? Someone did this to you?” I asked her and she just nodded.

“They found me in restroom and they just splash me water. Seems like they are your fans? Since they don’t like about our marriage things.” She told me hesitantly.

“And who are they?” I replied coldly.

“I don’t know…” she bowed her head.

“You must remember their face, right? Tell me!”

“J-just… How about forgetting this? I just… I won’t make any problem again,”

“You won’t make any problem, right? Well, take your bag!” I asked her angrily and she just took her bag.

After that I took off my coat and put it on her. She must be cold, her hair and her dress is wet. Her dress is also strapless and short, I just tried to not make thing worse. After I put my coat on her, I grabbed her hand and dragged her to the stage. I saw everyone was looked at us and I tried to speak in my normal temper, even I can’t hide my angry tone of speaking.

“I hope all of you having fun today. I also know that some people are not enjoying it well. I don’t know if our relationship will hurt anybody here, but I’ve made my decision and no one can change it. Please mark it again. She, someone who is standing beside me is my future-wife. And all I need is your support, not such a dirt-things happened just now,” I smiled a bit to relax myself, “Well, enjoy the party again, I’ll take care of my future-wife first. Thank you,” I said and I dragged her to go out the mall. I dragged her to my car until she forced herself to lose from my grabbed.

“What’s wrong with you?” she asked angrily.

“And what’s wrong with you? Feeling ok after people insulted you?” I replied angrier than her.

“I’m ok. I really do,”

“But I’m not. You don’t have a pride, huh? People were being rude to you! They are not treating you like a human! And you said that you’re ok? Do not be a really good person, Jieun! That’s why I told you that you’re stupid. ingly stupid!” I really lose my temper right now.

“I’m sorry. It’s not like I don’t love myself, but I’m getting used of it. For almost 17 years, my uncle did the same thing to me. So…”

“Now, change it! Treat yourself better!” I said and she just nodded.

“Thank you,” she replied.

“Huff,” I sighed, “Treat me some food, I’m hungry!” I said suddenly.

“Ne?” she shocked.

“It’s your fault. I didn’t eat any there since you have an accident like this. Treat me some food!”

“Ok,” she smiled and we got in to my car and heading to eat.

 

 

---

Hi, Chapter 12 is up... Sorry for my late update (and a lame chapter title) ^^ forgive me >,<

and I'm sorry for Gikwang and Yoseob fans here, but remember! It's only a fiction :)

and how do you like this chapter? well, tell me :)

Comment, Subscribe and Enjoy^^