End up here

I'm Your Man

 

Wooyoung POV

 

It’s already a month since I left Korea to do my benchmarking project in Singapore. My phone just being when the roaming can’t work properly here. I can’t do anything with my phone. No message, no call, no internet, nothing. I didn’t tell anyone about my condition here since I’m pretty busy and yes, my phone was being . But thank God it’s my last day here in Singapore and I’m so excited when I have to go back to Korea.

Now, I’m standing in a waiting line of Korean Air for check-in process. I’m standing with Junho as well. While Junho is busy with his passport, I’m rechecking my luggage. I’m also make it sure that I’ve already bring the wedding present for Jieun in my bag.

Today is March 4, 2012 10 PM. Our flight will take off at 11 PM, so we’ll arrive in Incheon by tomorrow morning at 7 AM.

“Yah, we must take taxi when we arrived in Incheon,” I said to Junho.

“Why?”

“No one knows that we’re back. My phone isn’t working here,” I pissed off.

“Well, I forgot,” he laughed, “Yah! When will your marriage held?”

“The day after tomorrow. Why?”

“And you just back one day before the day?” Junho shook his head, disbelieve.

After check-in process, we just went to the waiting room and waited for about 15 minutes before get into the plane. We are taking off at 11 PM sharply and the flight is quite safe. I feel like my eyes want to shut down until Junho’s question forced me to open it again.

“Wooyoung-ah, what did you buy for Jieun? I saw you at Sentosa before,” Junho smirked.

“Just something for wedding present,” I replied easily.

“Wedding present??”

“Yes. Why?”

“Nothing. Someone just excited about his marriage,” Junho laughed and I just rolled my eyes.

Actually I don’t know why I bought a wedding present for her. I just saw a beautiful necklace in a jewelry store before and decided to buy it since I think it suits for her. I wonder how she will react after knowing that I’ve already at home and gave her the present. She still has no clue when I’ll be back from Singapore and I bet she will overreact when she saw me.

Since I’m too exhausted for thinking more, I just closed my eyes and going to sleep. I hope that our flight will safely arrive in Incheon by tomorrow morning.

---

“….. young-ah! Wooyoung-ah! JANG WOOYOUNG!” I felt someone shook my body harshly.

“What?” I opened my eyes and saw Junho being annoyed.

“It’s pretty hard to wake you up,” Junho said.

“So, don’t wake me up!”

“But we’ll arrive soon, Bro!”

“Really?”

“Yeah, in 10 minutes and you missed the breakfast.”

“I’m not hungry as well,”

“It’s not about hungry or not. You must see the stewardess,” Junho smirked.

“ert,” I mumbled and he just laughed.

After that both of us were prepared ourselves for landing. We are putting all things in our bag, tidying our clothes and making our hair as well. In about 5 minutes the plane was safely landing in Incheon International Airport and all passengers are getting off from the plane. We are also taking our baggage then using a taxi to go back to Seoul.

We need 2 hours from Incheon to reach Seoul. After dropped Junho at his house, it’s time for me to get home. The taxi driver brought me safely to my home after 15 minutes driving from Junho’s house. I took all of my things out and heading in. Some of our maids were helping me to bring my luggage and my bag.

“I’m home!” I said loudly but no one answer me. I decided to go to dining room, where all people usually meet around this time. I saw Mom and Dad were having their breakfast peacefully.

“Hi, Mom!” I smiled while hugging my shocked Mom.

“Wooyoung?” Mom replied and released our hug.

“Yes, I am. Do you forget about your son?” I pouted and smiled. I saw Mom’s eyes. It looks like she has a mix feeling between happy and angry. Instead of asking ‘what’s wrong’ to her, I just ignored it and greeted my Dad.

“Hi, Dad!”

“JANG WOOYOUNG!” Mom scolded at me suddenly.

“Mom! You scared me!”

“Why you back just now?” Mom was going to explode.

“Because I have to attend my own marriage,” I replied hesitantly.

“If you have to attend your own marriage, you must back to Korea long time ago!”

“Mom, I can’t leave before my project done. Ok?”

“And why you didn’t contact us when you’re in Singapore?”

“My roaming was not working there.”

“You can ask Junho to call us,”

“Junho’s also, Mom. Besides, I was pretty busy there. I have no time to…”

“Yes! You have no time to know about Jieun was hospitalized for a week, right? Or even you don’t care about it, Wooyoung?”

“WHAT?” Jieun was hospitalized?

“Honey, just stop it here,” Dad tried to calm Mom down, “Wooyoung just back from his project. He must be tired.”

“Where is Jieun now?” I asked, ignoring Dad’s words.

“She went out for a while. She is ok now.” Dad replied.

“I asked where, Dad.”

“You can’t meet her today,” Mom said.

“Why I can’t?”

“Because tomorrow is your wedding, Wooyoung!”

“So what? I don’t understand!”

“It’s a part of tradition, Son! A couple can’t meet each other on the day before their marriage,” Mom explained.

“You must take a rest, Son. I know that you are tired and tomorrow is become one of your big days,” Dad suggested.

What the hell so I can’t meet my future wife? Come on, we live in a modern life. Why we have to do a tradition like that? It’s a little bit non-sense.

I headed myself to my room, give up about the tradition thing. I took a shower to refresh myself from what I’ve heard. Jieun was hospitalized? What happened with her? All of these questions stuck in my mind since I have no ideas what the answers are.

After took a shower, I get dressed myself and tried to find Mom. It’s quite easy to find her since she always enjoys herself in a small garden behind the house.

“Mom, can we talk for a while?” I asked and Mom nodded. We are sitting on a bench in the center of this garden.

“What do you want to talk with me, Son?” Mom’s voice sounds peaceful.

“About Jieun. What happened with her?”

Mom sighed, “I also have no idea about it. She becomes quiet and pity. She always looks sad. She didn’t eat and sleep well. That’s why she was hospitalized after 2 days you left her,”

“What? I mean… Why she becomes like that?” I am getting confuse.

“I don’t know. Are you hurting her, Son?”

“I do nothing, Mom.”

“Well, I thought so.” Mom replied weakly.

“Mom… can you tell me where is Jieun now? I think something is going wrong with her,”

“I’ve told you. You can’t meet her.”

“Mom, come on! It’s not like I want to break our tradition but it’s urgent.”

“Sorry. I really can’t tell you where she is.”

“Ok, I’ll look for her by myself then,” I said hopelessly and headed out from house.

I get in to my car and just sit there. I have no idea where I’ll drive. I really don’t know where Jieun is. Jieun has no family except her uncle and it is impossible for her to go there. She only has Suzy. Wait… SUZY! Yes, Suzy! She must know where Jieun is.

In a second, I drove my car to the flower shop where Suzy’s working. While driving, I tried to call Jieun but seems like her phone is off. I couldn’t cover my curiosity about Jieun right now. It must be something happened to her. She is not stupid enough to get her own self worse without any reason. I tried more and more to call Jieun, but still there is no answer until I arrived at Sun Flower Shop right after Suzy is coming outside. I came out from my car hurriedly and finally catch Suzy’s attention. She looks at me like I’m a ghost.

“Wooyoung?” She widened her eyes.

“Suzy, listen. I have no time. Where’s Jieun?” I asked in hurry.

“When did you back?”

“This morning. Where’s Jieun?” I asked impatiently.

Suzy was dazed.

“Suzy, please tell me. Where’s Jieun?” I frustrated.

“W-wait a minute… I-I’ll call her…” she said in daze and go back to the shop.

Ugh. Can’t she just tell me where is Jieun??

 

---

 

Jieun POV

 

Tomorrow is our wedding and there is no news about him. He just left and didn’t contact me. It will be ok if there is no unresolved problem between us, but we have and he doesn’t know anything about ‘our problem’. I am still upset about the photos and I just keep it by myself. No one knows, except Suzy. I can’t hide everything from her since she knew that I was hospitalized because I can’t eat and sleep well.

After discharged from hospital, I always spent my day with Suzy in Sun Flower Shop. Besides preparing for the decoration of my marriage, I can’t stand alone in the Jang’s house. I’ll always remember about those photos and I kind of hate that feeling.

“LEE JIEUN!” Suzy screamed when she came in to the shop.

“What?” I replied.

“Someone is looking for you,” she said in daze.

“Who?”

“I’m not sure. Just… just meet him outside,” Suzy said, still in daze.

“Ok,” I said while took my steps to go out from the shop. I opened the door and just stayed in shock when I saw a guy who stood 1 meter away in front of me. He wore a zebra shirt covered by black jacket. His black jeans trousers look good on his long leg. His hat also covered his straight brown hair. Well, I must say that I’m happy when I saw him. At least he is doing what he had promised to me. He is back before the day of our marriage.

“Wooyoung?” I mumbled in shock.

“You look thinner. Dieting?” he smiled.

I just stood in front of the door and looked at him smiling. Well, he can smile like that because he doesn’t know anything.

“Why you just keep silent? Don’t you miss me?” He smirked.

It is not a good time to answer your joking thing, Wooyoung. There is something more important than your joke.

“Wooyoung-ah, let’s talk for a while,” I said in serious tone.

“Ok,” he replied hesitantly.

We took a seat on a bench in front of the flower shop. We are sitting face to face and looked each other in worry.

“Wooyoung-ah, let’s end up here,” I said, finally.

“W-WHAT??” he widened his eyes.

“Let’s end up here.”

“Why? We’ll marry in 20 hours and you asked me to end up here?”

“Yes.”

“Why? Oh… I know. Are you still upset about I left you to go to Singapore?”

“No,” I replied seriously.

“So?”

“It is more than that.”

“So, tell me why!”

“It shouldn’t be me.”

“I don’t understand.”

“It shouldn’t be me marrying you.”

“So tell me who should marrying me,”

“Someone else. Someone you love,”

“We’ve talked about it before. I’ll treat you as my wife and you’ll also do your best.”

“But, it’s…”

“We will marry tomorrow. Nothing changed.” He said firmly, “You know, I thought that everyone will welcome me pleasantly. But it must be a dream. Mom nagged about why I just came today, Dad disallowed me to meet you because of the tradition and you… You’re the worst, Jieun. Even you want to ruin our marriage. I can’t believe that.” He said in his coolest tone, even cooler than the first time he talked to me.

I saw him stood up and pissed off. He said something before he left me.

“Take a rest well. Tomorrow must be a tiring day. See you,” he said without looking at me and still in his coolest tone. He also left me alone here. I just looked at his beautiful back and let him drove his car left this place further and far away.

“Lee Jieun, you must tell him anything instead of asked to end up,” Suzy came and looked at me pitifully.

 

 

---

AFF is bad >////< kkk~ just kidding ^^

well, thank God. I have the master of each chapter.

Here you go, Chapter 15 :)

P.S: My comments, wall posts are also gone T_____T

By the way, see you in Chapter 16. SOON >_____<

---- and I'm listening to WooHo's song - Move On, have you?? it's asdfghjkl, kkkk ----