The Trap

Revenge or Love?

Hye Sook

Something’s been bugging me ever since I had seen Myungsoo. I don’t know why but I feel that he is hiding something…Since Chung Ae is here now, I better tell her what I feel. “Chung Ae, about Myungsoo…I think he is hiding something.” She looks at me sharply. “Why do you think so?” I hurriedly said “No, no! It’s just a feeling, don’t get me wrong.” She sighed. “I hate people who lie to me…I hope he is not one of them.” It had already been a few days since Hoya had confessed to me. I still feel guilty for hurting Hoya. But he acted like nothing had happened. “Is it time to go according to our plans?” Chung Ae nodded seriously. “Yeah. Today’s the day.” We went to the shopping centre. “Did you see him?” I whispered to Chung Ae. “Not yet. Let’s just wander around.”

Chung Ae

We wandered around the shopping mall, waiting for our target. Then I saw him behind a group of tourist. “He’s behind us. Don’t turn around. When he is near us, I count to three and we run towards to level 3. Okay?” level 3’s the level that is supposedly under renovation. Hye Sook nodded. Just as he was coming nearer to us, I count to three and said “Run!” we separated and ran in two different directions, but both heading to level 3. Just like I had expected, Sung Yeol chased me. I ignored the sign on level 3 and ran in. I hope this works.

Hye Sook

Chung Ae told me she had seen Sung Yeol! But when we branched off into different directions, I glanced back but he’s not there. Huh? Where is Sung Yeol? I looked around and found him. He was chasing Sung Yeol. And I can see something bulging out of his jacket pocket. It must be his gun. I hope Chung Ae is alright. I ran to level 3 as we had discussed earlier. I saw Mr and Mrs Park hiding nearby. I joined them. “Is Chung Ae here?” they shaked their heads.Just then I saw Sung Yeol.

Sung Yeol

They were going to the shopping mall, so I followed them. Chung Ae noticed me and started to run. But they ran in separate directions. Without thinking, I chased after Chung Ae. I noticed a sign that says “under renovation” when I arrived on that floor. I smirked.Things are going my way.Chung Ae is nowhere to be seen I walked around warily. Then I saw her standing with her back to me. Silently I took out my gun and aim it at her. But as I was loading the gun, she turned around and aims a gun at me. “Lee Sung Yeol. Do you think I will be caught so easily?” Then two other people came from my left and right. They were also holding guns. I was surrounded. And it is three against one. I backed away slowly. Just then I noticed Hye Sook standing not far from me. I held my hands up in surrender and slowly put down my gun. But I grabbed Hye Sook and aimed the gun at her. “Don’t come any closer! If you come any closer I will kill her!” My hands felt wet. I looked down and see that tears were coming out of her eyes. “Sung Yeol, Is this how you want it to end?” she said quietly. I replied coldly. “It must end this way.” The three other people put down their guns “we surrender!” I took their guns and released Hye Sook. “Now I just have to kill the two of you…” But Hye Sook shouted “Sung Yeol! Don’t go there!” Before I realised what happen, a metal cage had came down and I’m trapped.