A date in the hospital

Revenge or Love?

Team Sung Yeol

I hurried to my house, hoping that L is still inside. I walked in to find L sitting there. “Hey! You decided to stay?” he looked up “Yeah, I guess you need to ask me something, right?” how does he know that. “Your face shows it all” he said like it was very obvious. I sat down beside him and turned all my attention to him. “So Hye Sook likes my real personality, but she thinks its cute! Is that a good or bad thing.” He gives me a -_- “She said she likes you, of course that’s a good thing!” “But I want her to see me as more manly…” I trailed off. “What’s your real personality, anyway?” I blushed. “Erm, my real personality is like a…kid?” L face palmed himself. “If you want her to see you as more manly, you don’t show her that! Are you dumb or what?” “But we went to the amusement park and my real personality just came out… It’s better to show people your real selves, isn’t it?” He rolled his eyes. “Since her first impression of you is so different from now, I suggest you can just give up on that image thing. Next step, show her your sincerity.” “I just give her flowers and chocolate and stuff?” L nodded approvingly “That’s one way to do it. But you can try something else too. You can do something special on a special day at her favourite place.” I scratched my head “I don’t know her favourite place or a special day.” He stood up and said “Why you don’t know anything?! Special day can be her birthday or something like that. If you want to woo her, you better know a lot of things about her first! Wait don’t ask me I don’t know her birthday either.” Hm…so my homework is to find all about her. Her likes, dislikes, all that…that’s a lot of work, but its ok if I captured her heart.

Chung Ae

I stood outside Sung Yeol’s house. Then I heard someone said loudly “How come you don’t know anything?!” I stepped closer and saw two person talking. It was Sung Yeol and…MYUNG SOO? What is he doing at Sung Yeol’s house? I listened to their conversation closely. So Myung Soo is helping Sung Yeol…I will deal with him later. I took a cab and went home. I need to visit Hoya as soon as possible.

Team Hoya

Chung Ae visited me again. I sat up quickly when I hear her coming in. “So how is it? Did he try to do anything to hye Sook?” she held up both hands “Woah! Chill, Hoya! I will tell you everything.” Chung Ae told me all that happened during the date. “WHAT!!!?? Sung Yeol tried to kiss her!!??” the nurse came in and said to Chung Ae “If you are causing the patient to get too worked up again, you will have to go.” Then she turned to me and said “Sir, this is a HOSPITAL. Please keep your volume down. The other patients are resting.” Both of us apologized and continued talking. “Woah, Hoya, I said TRIED TO but not KISSED Hye Sook!” I nodded my head luckily he didn’t succeed. But I’m still uneasy, with me being in the hospital at this crucial time when Sung Yeol is trying to take my hospital stay as an advantage, I’m worried that Hye Sook will chose him eventually… “Hye Sook’s going to visit you every day! I know this is going to be hard but you got to do romantic things for her! You just have to tell me your plans; I will help you to prepare it.” I told her about my plans and she said “Not bad! I’m sure she will have good feelings for you. I will go prepare now!” Hye Sook came soon after Chung Ae left. “Hoya! How are you feeling today?” she smiled sweetly at me. I’m not feeling that great...especially hearing about how Sung Yeol nearly…aish forget it. “Do I have the pleasure of miss Hye Sook to accompany me to the garden?” I bowed to her. She giggled “sure.” I held out my arm for her to hold. She took it and we walked down to the garden. Her hands were so soft and small. We sat down on a bench. Checking to see that nobody else is there, I secretly plucked a flower and give it to Hye Sook. “This is for you.” She smiled in delight. “This flower is Hoya! It’s bright and sweet like you.” Hearing her complimenting me, I blushed. “But its not as beautiful as you.” I gently hold her hands and kissed her hand, smiling sweetly at her. She blushed. We spent the day in the garden. I sang the song “can you smile” to her. “Hoya! You have such a nice voice, you can rap too.I didn’t know that.” I can feel my face reddening. “Are you ok? Your face is so red!” she gently cupped both her hands around my face. Then she giggled. “Why are you so shy?” I should be braver… I turned her face to me and slowly leaned in. She didn’t move. I kissed her forehead. I smiled at her. She looked away. I feel so happy just to kiss her forehead...