Welcoming the New Year with him

Revenge or Love?

Chung Ae

I walked nervously in my room to the mirror for the nth time. Do I look alright? Is this shirt too plain? I looked at all the clothes lying messing on my bed. Ahh which one should I chose? I want to look my best for him! Finally I decided on a black babydoll dress Then Myung Soo knocked on my door. “Can I come in?” he asked and opened the door. He looked at my pile of clothes on the bed. “Wah why is it all piled up there?” I felt embarrassed so I said quietly “I was just choosing which one to wear.” He smirked then he leaned down close to me. “you look beautiful whatever you wear.” Then he stood up straight and looks around my room curiously. “I had never been to your room before! It’s nice here!” I quickly hide my photos of him with heart shaped signs behind me. He noticed I’m holding something though so he turned to look at me. “What are you hiding? Let me see it.” I shook my head vigorously. If he sees it, what will he think? Ahh I’m embarrassed. He walked closer to me and put his face very near to mine. “Let me see.” He said calmly. My heart started beating faster with him so close and he knows it. He then give me a sweet smile and in a quick move got the photos. He held it up high so I couldn’t take it away. “oh~so you are hiding this?” he kept looking at the photos. I wish the ground can swallow me up now. “Give it back! If not I’ll-” still holding the photos, he give me an angelic smile and say innocently “what will you do?” He knows I’m defenceless against his smile, and he’s doing it in purpose. I started stuttering. “I’ll,I’ll…not talk to you!” even I feel like laughing myself. That was all I could think of though… “I’m not giving you back! I’m keeping it~” he sang. He then snatched my phone and started taking selcas “Put this around your room instead.” I got to admit his selcas look better, more natural and clearer. “Happy now? Let’s go shopping!” “wait what about the-”

Myung Soo

“That can wait! Come on let’s go now!” I said impatiently. I’m nearly late for work! I rushed inside to see that my friend, Sung Gyu is waiting impatiently for me “Myung Soo, what took you so long I thought you- who’s she?” He asked me “She’s my girlfriend Chung Ae.” Chugn Ae blushed slightly when she heard me call her girlfriend. “Chung Ae, I’m working here part time for my friend Sung Gyu here. Can you wait for me till my work here is done?” she nodded and then said to Sung Gyu “Can I work here too? I will work as long as Myung Soo! Oppa!” Sung Gyu looked surprised. He glanced at the café and said “ok, we need more helpers anyway. But first, let me introduce you to your co-workers. Infinite gather!” he said and like a command, 3 other guys walked to where we are. They started introducing themselves. They are all my friends too. That Woo Hyun, always like that. I can’t help but sigh. Luckily Chung Ae’s not taken in with his charm. After introductions, Sung gyu arrange our jobs accordingly. “Chung Ae, since you are the only female staff here, you be the waitress with Myung Soo and Woo Hyun. Dong Woo is the chef and Sung Jong is his assistant. I’m the cashier. You can ask any of us for help ok?” He then left us to work. There were so many customers today! Chung Ae seems used to it by now. She adapts fast. We should be out dating not working here. But my friend needs me. I feel sorry for making her work. I must make it up to her later.

Chung Ae

A young and cute looking boy said to me in a soft voice “Hello noona! I’m Sung Jong.” Another charming guy winked at me and said “Hi, I’m Woo Hyun.” Then the last guy said friendly “Hi! I’m Dong Woo.” They seem nice. I heard Myung Soo sighing when Woo Hyun winked at me. I tried to stifle a giggle. I enjoyed working there though, its fun and not that tiring. Maybe I should consider working here whenever I’m free. I can see Myung Soo more too! All my co-workers are attractive, I can see most of the girls are looking at them dreamily, especially Woo Hyun and Myung Soo. The crowd was gone when it is evening. “Myung Soo and Chung Ae, you can go now. We can take it from here.”Sung Gyu said to us. “Ok, thanks! Bye!”Myung Soo said and we were out on the streets again. He looked around to see where we should go next  then he pulled me into a gift shop. “Chung Ae, look at this!”he took two heart shaped decorations and covered his eyes, shaking his head from right to left. 

I laughed at him. He’s so cute! “You do the same too!”He gives me the 2 hearts. “Now? Here?” he nodded. Reluctantly I copied what he did a moment ago. “I can’t believe you really did it!” Myung Soo laughed.

Myung Soo

She looks cute when she did that! I was just joking and I didn’t expect her to really do it! She doesn’t seem to be tired. We walked to the square, where a lot of people are standing. “What are they waiting for?” she asked me curiously. “They are counting down to the new year! Did you forget its today?” She nodded sheepishly. Then people started counting down from ten. “you want to hear a myth?” she nodded and I continued. “Do you know what happens to lovers who kiss when the clock struck twelve and its midnight?” she shook her head. Just then everyone shouted “2,1,0!” and fireworks went off. I bend down and kissed her. After that I said “They would be together forever.” She blushed and both of us admired the fireworks together. With everyone around us cheering and saying Happy new year.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is really the end of the story! :'(

But don't worry, you would hear from me soon!

just to tell you, for the next few days I may not be starting or updating stories because I'm going visit people for new year! :)

and I can't use the computer too much if guests are here. ( They might tihnk I'm rude)

so please wait patiently! I'll be back * sings 2PM's song*

Dear you, I hope you like the story ^^