In a dangerous situation

Revenge or Love?

Sung Yeol

I was walking towards Hye Sook’s workplace when I saw her coming out of a house. I looked closely. The guy waving to her is hoya! What is she doing at his house? I felt like all my energy is gone at that instant. I walked back to my house and sat down. I felt lonely suddenly. L has Chung Ae, while Hye Sook has Hoya…what about me? I had no one. I when to a nearby bar and drink my heart out. I stayed there for a long time.

Chung Ae

Finally I can go on a date with Myung Soo! I’m so happy. I walked out from my house to find him leaning on his car, enjoying the sunlight.

He looks so handsome like that. It seems like I’m not the only one who thinks that way, girls walking pass are looking at him and whispering to each other. I went up to him and he opened the door for me. “Welcome aboard, miss!” I giggled and he went to the driver’s seat. We went to the Han River, where we went for our first date. We strolled together hand in hand, occasionally smiling at each other. Then we went to relieve our stress. We went to the nearest karaoke room and sang our heart out. It was so fun! Myung Soo keeps making me laugh. I love to see him smile he looks adorable when he do that. We then went shopping. He tried everything out for me. I got to say, he looks great in everything! His smile is so bright when I told him that. Then it was my turn to try on clothes. He gives me clothes to try. Without looking at it I tried it on. I walked out and faced the mirror. The dress is too…revealing. I stomped to Myung Soo “Oppa, why you give me this to try on? It’s too revealing!” he just smirked “You look great.” I punched his arm lightly while blushing then went and tried on other outfits. After Myung Soo had paid for everything, we went out and walked back to his car. We passed by a bar. “Wait!” curious, I asked him “what is it?” he pointed to someone in the bar “Isn’t that Sung Yeol?” I looked and he was right. He looks upset about something. “You are his friend why don’t you go and cheer him up?” he shook his head “I will call someone else.” And he went and makes a call.

Myung Soo

I called Hye Sook “Hye Sook?” she sounds confused “Who is it?” “Myung Soo here.” She said politely “May I help you?” I said to her in a panicky voice “Sung Yeol is drunk and he doesn’t want to leave with me. Can you come and help me?” she agreed and after I had told her where he is, I went back to the car. Sung Yeol, you got to thank me for this.

Hye Sook

I was just preparing to go home after work when I got a call from an unfamiliar number. It was Myung Soo! Sung Yeol’s drunk! I rushed to the place he had told me and tried to find Myung Soo, but he was nowhere to be seen… I saw Sung Yeol and went up to him “Sung Yeol! What are you doing here?” I asked him. He looked at me and said “Don’t bother me. I’m not in a good mood today.” I tried to talk to him but he ignored me. “Let’s go home!” I dragged him along with me and he obediently followed me. Went we were at his house, I tried to put him on his bed. “You sure are heavy!” I tried again but this time I fall onto the bed myself and I am now lying on top of him. I gulped. He looked at me with that intense gaze again. I tried to get up but I keep falling down. “S-s-sung y-y-eol” I stammered out. He moved closer to me. Finally I managed to get up and I ran to the furthest corner of the room. He started crying suddenly. “Sung Yeol, why are you crying?” He curled himself into a ball on the bed. “Nobody cares for me…I’m all alone…I feel lonely.” I went up to him and he looked up at me. “Hye Sook, can you promise not to leave me?” he looked like a innocent and lost boy. I hugged him. “I won’t leave you, I promise.” He fell asleep and I help him to sleep in a more comfortable position. He is perspiring so I his first two buttons while looking away to cool him down. A hand covered mine and I look at him to find that he had his eyes opened, looking at me with that intense gaze. Didn’t he fell asleep? I hurriedly took my hand away and went back home without a glance back. My heart is beating very quickly. Why did he look at me with that intense gaze?

Sung Yeol

I woke up to find myself in my own room. I faintly remember someone bringing me home. I looked at my clothes and noticed something weird. My first two buttons were ed. I assume it must be L who had bought me home so I called him to thank him “Thanks for bringing me home.” He said calmly “It’s not me” I asked him who is it and he said its Hye Sook. I practically shouted at him “YOU KNOW WHEN I GOT DRUNK I WOULD DO CRAZY STUFF AND YOU ASKED THE GIRL I LIKED TO BRING ME HOME? WHAT IF…what if…” he cut me off “I know you won’t do anything to her, even in your drunk state.” I need to ask her about it…but how can I ask her? What if I had really done something untoward to her? But I need to find out! I quickly went to her house and she looked scared to see me. Did I really do something to her? I said to her “I forgot what happen when I’m drunk I just want to ask you that…erm…did I you know…did I do something bad to you?” I can feel myself blushing. She looked surprised and replied “No!” then I heard her whisper to herself “you nearly though…” I face palmed myself. I nearly did something bad to her! I felt guilty “I’m sorry for all the things I had done when I’m drunk, it’s just that I do crazy stuff when I’m drunk. I really didn’t mean it! Did I scare you?” she nodded a few times “You keep looking at me with that intense gaze…it’s like you want to eat me up.” I mentally scolded myself. How can I do that to her? I admit maybe when I’m drunk I DID want to eat her up, but that’s WRONG! She will be scared away by me.