We Kissed?!

Revenge or Love?

Hye Sook

I was shouting to catch the attention of the two policemen when he kissed me on the lips. I was frozen. He’s lips are warm and soft. I pushed him away “What are you doing?!” he took a moment to recompose himself “If you tried to do that again, I’ll do the same thing.” He seems flustered. I look at his face closely. “are you blushing?” “N-n-no I’m not.” He turned away. “Let’s go.” He pulled me along with him. At the corner of my eye I can see him touching his lip and blushing furiously. Pfft he looks adorable. I can’t believe he is the same person that tried to kill me. He feel different too. We reached a loft apartment. “Whose house is this?” he calmly replied “My house.” I gulped. His house? Before I can protest I was dragged into the house. We sat down at the sofa. “Erm…so how do we sleep? I mean we are linked together.” He moved closer to me and said softly “Why?” seeing my blushing face, he smirked and moved away “of course we sleep on the same bed.” “W-w-what? S-s-sleep on the s-s-sa-me bed?” he looked amused “It’s not like we’re going to do anything. Or…?” he touched his lips in front of me. “how long are we going to be linked like this? Its inconvenient for the both of us…” how do I even go to the bathroom and bathe? We had to go everywhere together.

Sung Yeol

Her lips…it is just as sweet as she looks. I don’t regret kissing her. But I can’t help blushing. It’s the first time I kissed a girl, after all. I took a moment to recompose myself. I touched my lip and still can feel her lips. With nowhere else to go, I bought her to my house. It’s the first time I bought a girl to my house. I lived alone so its ok. Teasing her is so fun. I feel nervous when I’m near to her too, but her blushing is just too cute. She has a point though. We will have difficulties when it comes to going to the bathroom, for example. I was thinking what to do when I turned and her face was very close to mine. “Can’t you let me go?” she plead with an innocent look. Her innocent look got me every time. I can’t help remembering our kiss, the feel of her lips on mine. Then a call came and I was glad because it makes me remember the real reason I caught her. “Hello?” “This is L. Didn’t I tell you to be careful of your heart? I’m going to say this again. Don’t let your heart ruin this mission.” “I will remember. Sorry, L” she looked at me curiously. “who’s that?” “No one. You will stay here for the night. Then I will let you go tomorrow morning.” She repeated what I said. “Really?” “yes.” “Thank you!” she was so happy that she hugged me. She’s making me go crazy…control, lee sung yeol, remember what L said. “come on. Time to sleep.” Both of us lie on the bed and stare up at the ceiling. Her eyes are still open. “Don’t worry. I won’t do anything to you. And I won’t kill you. This is my house, remember?” she looked at me timidly. “How come you are so different?” “eh?” “You feel different. The first day we met you were so…murderous. But now…you are gentler. Why?” I don’t know how to answer her so I said truthfully “I don’t know, Hye Sook. I really don’t know.” She asked me about my parents. I don’t know why but I told her the truth. She had fallen asleep. I kissed her lips softly and whispered “sweet dreams.”

Hye Sook

I took a peek at his face. I shouldn’t have done that. He was looking at me, and when our eyes met, I feel my heart beating faster. The look in his eyes…it was soft and gentle, which make me feel like I’m melting under the gaze. He looked away. It was silent in the house. “where are your parents?” he smiled sadly “they died when I’m six.”I felt guilty making him sad “I’m sorry.” “Its okay.” He turned to me and smiled. His face seems to brighten up when he smiles, making him look even more handsome. Is this even the same guy? His smile… But it was for a moment only though. The smile was gone and his emotionless face came back. I really want to see him smile more. I fall sleep first. Before that, I thought I heard someone whispering sweet dreams to me and kissing my lips. There was something warm and soft beside me. Forgetting what it was, I hugged it tightly. I had a nice dream, where Sung Yeol and me were dating on a beach, doing couple things. I woke up after the dream to find sunlight filtering into the room, and when I turned to the soft and warm thing I had hugged the whole night, to find myself staring into the eyes of Sung Yeol. Wait. Sung Yeol? The person I hugged was Sung Yeol? And I even dreamt of him. How embarrassing.  He seemed amused at my reaction. “Sung Yeol, I’m sorry.I…”I started trying to get up but find myself falling on top of Sung Yeol because of the handcuffs, with his face inches from mine. He was looking deep into my eyes, and closing the distance between us….