Game On

Revenge or Love?

Hye Sook

Did Hoya just…kissed my forehead? He’s so gentle and sweet. I started to like him more. I love the song he had sung to me. I always find him shy, but that’s what makes me feel comfortable around him, at least he won’t try to do anything weird. We sat at the bench in silence. He looked at me worriedly “Hye Sook, are you angry at me?” I shook my head “Of course not! Why would I? You are such a gentle and sweet guy” He seemed to have seen something behind me. I tried to turn and look but he hugged me to him. He feels so warm and I felt safe in his arms. Slowly my hands reached out to hug him back. We stayed like that and then he let go of me. “I’m sorry! It’s just…” he looked embarrassed. “It’s ok.” I smiled at him. Friends can hug each other too, right?

Team Sung Yeol

I was trying to visit Hoya, to get some information of Hye Sook from him. But I walked to the garden to calm my nerves first. What I saw make me angry. Hoya must have seen me entering, because as soon as I entered, he hugged Hye Sook and glared at me. HOW DARE HE! I was about to go there and pull him away when I saw Hye Sok’s hands slowly hugging Hoya back. She…She hugged him back? I couldn’t believe my eyes. She don’t even want me to be near her and yet here she is hugging Hoya. I felt upset and angry. I went back home. “Yah! Did you do your homework yet?” L asked me; referring to the “homework” he gave me “Don’t talk to me! I’m not in the mood now.” L moved closer to me “What’s wrong?” I said everything out “HOYA.HUGGED.HYE.SOOK.AND.SHE.HUGGED.HIM.BACK.” I was so angry that I can’t even speak in complete sentences. I can feel myself practically boiling in anger. L shook his head “Come on, man! It’s just a hug! Its not like she MARRIED HIM right?” I can’t control my anger any longer. “YES ITS NOT BUT SHE MIGHT GET MARRIED WITH HOYA!” I screamed. L said calmly “You’re just jealous. Why are you getting so worked up? You kissed her. AND TWO TIMES isn’t it? What’s a hug to a kiss?” How did he knew that? “And don’t you look at me like that. We went drinking yesterday don’t we? You blurted it all out when you were drunk.” Argh. I KNEW I SHOULDN’T HAVE DRINK SO MUCH. “Whatever. But I don’t like her getting this close skinship with other guys, especially HOYA.” I thought to myself. It’s not like she was willing when I kissed her those two times. One time was I took her by surprise, while that other time I use STRENGTH. I’m not even sure if she is willing both times. I must work on that “homework” L gave me. No matter how angry I am, I need to find Hoya. Tricking him to help me will be easy. MWAHAHAHA. I waved to L and went back to the hospital “Bye I’m going to work on my “homework” now.” He looked surprised and muttered “huh angry one moment and normal the next. Totally a choding.” I ignored him and strolled off.

Hoya

After Hye Sook had left, I can’t help jumping up and down. I managed to hug her and kiss her forehead!! Wow I feel like celebrating. That Sung Yeol’s look when I hugged Hye Sook, I’m in a great mood today. I heard a knock from the door. Who is it at this time? Surely not Chung Ae? Then Sung Yeol came in. I tried to hide my happy mood. “What are you doing here?” He glared back at me “What’s with your attitude?” he said. Looking at him up close, I got to admit that he’s handsome and also very tall. He made himself comfortable and sat on the chair beside my bed. “who are you to hug Hye Sook, huh?” I know he was jealous. I smirked “What? You jealous?” he frowned and continued “Do you know her favourite place? Do you know what she likes? If you don’t know all that, HOW DARE YOU hug her!” that got my attention “Her favourite place is the beach, she’s likes cute and sweet things, why can’t I hug her?” For some reason he looked like he is about to laugh. He put on his poker face. “WHATEVER. BUT DON’T YOU DARE TO DO THOSE THINGS TO HER AGAIN.” He said and left. He is so irritating. Who is he to say who I can or cannot be with? Hye Sook’s my friend. I can’t help being elated again thinking about me and Hye Sook’s close skinship.Be jealous all you want Lee Sung Yeol, because there are more SKIN SHIPS TO COME.Hye Sook is feeling closer with me now. I knew and can feel it. I just have to let her see my sincerity. I’m sure she will like me enough to date me and not HIM. SOON. I just have to hope my plan works. What’s wrong with Sung Yeol anyway? He came all the way here just to shout and threaten me? Something’s wrong… he didn’t came with Hye Sook, and given how he was when he talked to me, he didn’t come and visit me. Did I let anything slip about my plan? I recalled my conversation with him. Her favourite place…her favourite things…I SAID IT ALL TO HIM. That means I can’t do my plan. Not anymore. Luckily I have plan two. I called Chung Ae and Said “Sorry Chung Ae, but change of plans. I’m doing plan two.” Then I explained everything to her. She said ok and hanged up.