Supporters from both side

Revenge or Love?

Hye Sook

Hoya finally woke up! The doctor said that he only has to stay in the hospital one week for his back wound to be healed. He looked so pale. I went out of the hospital room to call Chung Ae to tell her about the good news. “Chung Ae! Hoya woke up!” “So I guess we have to bail Sung Yeol out.” Sung yeol don’t have to go to jail anymore. I’m relieved to hear this news. I wait for Hoya to be asleep before going with Chung Ae to bail Sung Yeol out. Before I go, Hoya took hold of my hand. “Come back soon.” And he gives me a sweet smile. I smiled back and left him. Myung Soo was with Chung Ae when I got to the police station. “Is Sung Yeol alright?” I asked her anxiously. “There he is.” Chung Ae pointed and I saw Sung Yeol walking out. “Sung Yeol! I’m glad you are alright!” I said to him excitedly. “Yeah…How’s Hoya?” “He had woken up. He has to stay in the hospital for one week though.” The four of us walked together for a while before going o our separate ways. Myung soo and Sung Yeol walked us back home before they walked home together. They seemed to have become good friends as they were talking a lot.

Sung Yeol + Myung Soo (Team Sung Yeol)

“So.” L said to me. “yes?” we seemed to have a lot of common interests and I had finally found myself a friend. “You like Hye Sook?” I stopped in my tracks. “W-when did I say…? H-h-how did you know?” “You listened to her very carefully and you pay the most attention when she talks.” I tried to defend myself. “That doesn’t mean…! Ok, I admit, I like Hye Sook.” He smiled at me. “So have you confessed to her?” I kick the ground with my shoes, avoiding his eyes. “I have, but she rejected it. I think its because of Hoya.” L sound curious “Who’s Hoya?” “A guy who works as a photographer in the same shop with Hye Sook. He even took the bullet I aimed at Hye Sook for her.” L said dryily. “Wah. You have a strong competitor there.” I sighed. “What chance do I have? He risked his life for her, while all I do was try to kill her.” L patted my shoulders. “Sure, he make a huge sacrifice for Hye Sook, but that doesn’t mean that Hye Sook definitely likes him. Have confidence in yourself! Want me to help you?” I looked at him. “Help? How?” he hit my head and laughed “I teach you how to capture her heart, of course! I had experience in this type of things.” I looked at him doubtfully. I really needed some help. “Ok! What do I have to do?” L laughed at my eager face. “Girls like romantic stuff. Well most. You just have to find out what she likes and plan your date in a way that you know she would like. Follow my instructions and I’m sure you will win her heart!” he continued on, and he stayed at my house for a long time to tell me all these things. He’s really a great teacher! After he had finished, he said “Can I stay overnight here? I’m too tired to walk home.” I was more than welcome. “sure! You can live here as long as you want!.” It will be great to have love guidance 24/7. “Thanks for lending a helping hand!” I said to L before I went to sleep. He yawned “What are friends for?”

Hoya+Chung Ae(team Hoya)

“Hey! You’re up!” I thought it was Hye Sook, so I opened my eyes quickly. But it was Chung Ae. “Oh, Chung Ae. Hi.” She frowned “Hey, hey hey! Is that how you treat a person who has helped you?” I remembered about the time she told me where Hye Sook was so I can have some alone time with her. “Sorry… And thanks for that time!” she laughed at my nervous expression. “I’m joking! Your disappointment is written all over your face when I came in! I can see how much you really loves Hye Sook. I don’t know what Hye Sook sees in Sung-” before she finished her sentence she stopped herself. She continued on “I’m here to help you again.” I’m confused “with what?” she giggled “pabo! Helping you and Hye Sook to get together! What else?” I’m not sure why she is doing this “why are you helping me?” she rolled her eyes. “As her friend, I want Hye Sook to find a good lover, of course. And I think you are just the perfect one for her.” She started telling me what to do. “I have to warn you, you have a love rival! It is Lee Sung Yeol, the guy who shoot the bullet at you. Hye Sook will visit you everyday, I’m sure of it! You have her to yourself, so you have to take this one week to work on it. You just have to do things that shows how much you care about her. It’s the little actions that makes people happy. Remember that! Ok? Me and Hye Sook are both girls so I know what a girl likes!” she winked and went out.