Because I listen to my heart before my mind.

Revenge or Love?

Hye Sook

Sung Yeol and I left Myungsoo and Chung Ae to have some alone time. We walked together in awkward silence. Trying to break the silence, I asked Sung Yeol. “Sung Yeol, I’m curious about something.” He glanced at me “What is it?” “You were ordered to kill me, but why did you let me off again and again?” He looked flustered. “I…it was love at first sight for me. I was trapped between the debt to repay my mentor and my love for you. But seeing you looking so vulnerable every time, I just…I gave up. L had told me to be careful of my heart, but I listened to my heart before my mind…” He trailed off. I blushed. “Wait here!.” He said suddenly and went into a flower shop. He came back with a teddy bear holding a bouquet of flowers. “I know this is sudden, but Hye Sook, would you be my girlfriend?” I was at a loss of words “Sung Yeol, I…I can’t” I really wanted to accept him, but thinking about Hoya, all he had done for me, I just…I can’t bring myself to accept him, not when Hoya is in such a critical condition.

Sung Yeol

I smiled sadly. She must have her reasons. “Is it because of Hoya?” she nodded. So the one she likes is Hoya, not me… “I understand.” We walked past the park where we had first kissed(unintentionally) I still felt shy at the memory. We met L and Chung Ae, who seems to have made up. “We are going to see my father.” L said to me. “You have to come with us.” Chugn Ae pointed to the two of us. “Me?” both of us asked at the same time. They nodded. We headed to L’s house. “We really don’t know the reason why he give us this order.” L and I said to both of them “Why you never ask him before?” L said sheepishly. “He’s my father, so I don’t dare to question him.” I said “I trust that what my mentor does must have his reasons.” We had reached his house. L went in and said to the housekeeper. “These are my friends.Where’s father?” “Master is in the study room, young master.” “thanks.” With a nervous heart, I followed the others into the study room.