Be mine!

Revenge or Love?

Situation: Hoya had confessed to you(like the way he did on chapter 21) but you rejected him.

Hye Sook

After work, I walked home quickly. I feel bad for rejecting Hoya. I like him, but only as a friend, nothing more than that. I avoid him at work the whole day, because I feel guilty whenever I look at him or is near him. He tried to be his usual self, but I know he only did that to not make everyone worried about him. I walked home slowly today, glad that I finally had time alone to think. Had I done the right decision to reject him? I walked to my doorstep and opened the door when someone suddenly hugged me on the back. I nearly screamed but stopped when I heard the person whisper in my ear “It’s me.” It’s Sung Yeol. I breathed a sigh of relief. “Why did you always do this? You frightened me!” he let go and we walked into my living room. “why are you here?” I asked him. He pouted “Can’t I be here? I had something important to show you!” I look at him from top to bottom. He’s dressed in a pink suit and he looked very handsome. “What’s the occasion? Why are you dressed like this?” he sounds embarrassed “You’ll know later! You!” he points at me.

I point a finger at myself “Me? What?” then he give me something. “Get changed into this.” What? “Why must I listen to you?”he then went closer to me and smirked “Why? You want me to change for you?” I blushed and shook my head “w-w-what are you saying?! Ok, ok I’ll go change into this, whatever it is.” And I rushed to my room. I opened the bag to find a pink prom dress inside. It’s so cute!

after I had changed into it, I walked down the staircase to see him expectantly looking at me. “You look great!” he said to me. Then when I’m near to him, he suddenly hold my hand. “Let’s go now!” then we rode on his car to the destination.

Sung Yeol

When she walked down that staircase, my heart beat more quickly just looking at her. She looked so pretty! I chose that dress because its both of our favourite colour, and it matches with my suit. We drove to my house. “Sung Yeol? Why are we at your house?” she said nervously. “You’ll see.” I told her to count to three. Together, we count to three, and the lights and lanterns strung around my house lights up. The lights are in every colour imaginable. I looked at her. She looks so awed. I took out a box. She opened it and there are chocolates that spell out will you be mine? I waited for her reply, but instead of slightly nodding or saying yes, she started crying. I panicked. What had I done wrong? She shook her head and says “I’m touched. I had waited so long for this, oppa! Yes. The answer is YES!” She continues to cry. Now I had made her cry. She called me…oppa? I’m elated! I wiped off her tears and kissed her. After the kiss, we sat down with the lights surrounding us. Then I asked her to wait for me. After I got changed, I carry her bridal style to my car. “Let’s go to where we had our first outing.” I said to her. The fact is, I just can’t stay at my house with her there. I might do something crazy. And I’m NOT EVEN DRUNK. She just nodded happily.

Hye Sook

When he carried me, I was so surprised. I didn’t expect him to do that. He seems to really like skin ships. Cute choding! We walked out of his car and to the shops. There he saw a lot of toy soldiers in the shop window. We walked excitedly to it and watched the soldiers. It is dressed in red and green. Then Sung Yeol went close to the glass and whispered “Merry Christmas.” He looks so cute when he did that. I pinched his cheeks. “Sung Yeol, you are such a cute choding!”I can’t help saying to him. Btu he pouted and said “call me oppa, OPPA!” I laughed and refused to say anything to him. “Yah! Come back here!” he then wrapped the scarf around the two of us. “You can’t escape now! Hehe.” The café was especially crowded, and I wonder why. Then myung soo came over to us. “L! you working here?” he nodded and said “just for fun, this shop’s my friend’s” Then Sung Yeol pulled him somewhere, grabbed two cups of drinks and cheers with Myung Soo. 

Then he came back and wrapped the scarf around both of us again. “It’s warm right?” I nodded and said “It’s better than those handcuffs. Why did you bring me here that time?” he scratched his head “I’m jealous when I saw Hoya with you here. So I dragged you here also.” We then looked at Myung Soo working. All the female customers seem to be looking at him. So that’s why there was suddenly so many people in this shop. “You can’t look at other guys but me!” Sung Yeol said suddenly and covered my eyes. When he removed his hands his face was in front of me. I blinked my eyes. He chuckled and said “I’m joking! But if I see you looking at other guys, you’re dead!” I gulped. He laughed even more. Then our desserts came. We ordered the same thing as last time, but we feed each other from time to time. I really liked this cute, sweet side of Sung Yeol.

Sung Yeol

While she was looking at something in a shop’s window, I sneaked to the shop beside it and bought the necklace that is just perfect for her. It’s in pink and has seashells on it.

I really enjoyed my date with her. I will give the gift to her during Christmas. We walked home hand in hand together. Then I kissed her cheek and said goodbye to her. I feel great. I can’t sleep that night. She said to me on the way home, that her feelings were once very messed up and it got swayed by Hoya a bit...but it became clear to her today, when she woke up today. Hoya’s a good guy. I hope he finds a nice girl.

Hoya

She rejected my confession…She must really love Sung Yeol a lot. I tried to hide my sadness at the shop for the whole day. I don’t want her to feel worse than how she felt now. When I finally went home, I think about it. If she’s happy, I’m happy. I looked at the pamphlet Miss Kim had given me. “It’s wasteful to have such a great talent to work in a small shop like ours.” She said to me. “There is a special school in Paris, France for photographers. It helps them to make full use of their talent. Hoya, I think you should consider it.” I think about it. Why not? There’s nothing stopping me here. I wrote a letter to Sung Yeol and Hye Sook. The letter says

Hi Hye Sook! Hello, Sung Yeol.

When you read this letter, I am already on a plane to Paris, France. I had decided to further my studies in a special school for photographers. I will be back two years from now. I wish both of you happiness.

From,

Hoya

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WAIT WAIT! ITS NOT THE END YET!

NEXT CHAPTER IS L AND CHUNG AE!( they don't appear alot..but still they are cute couple!)

ok,ok! I know I'm being very bias, what with Sung Yeol having more pictures and stuff. Sorry Hoyatics! Here are some truths about this fan fic

Truth 1: Sung Yeol,Hye Sook, L and Chung Ae WERE THE ORGINAL AND ONLY MAIN CHARACTERS IN THIS FIC AT FIRST.

Truth 2: Hoya actually only have a cameo appearance in this story ( chapter 3) like Woo hyun and Sung Gyu...but I changed him suddenly to become one of the main characters ! :D (yay for Hoyatics!)

Truth 3: this story is based on a dream of mine. What I dreamt was a guy chasing me, trying to kill me. Then he got trapped in a cage. Then I cried and tell people to free him. ( I dunnoe why I have this dream I don't watch spy or mystery shows o.0)

Truth 4(unrelevant to story) : I'm sort of a choding like Sung Yeol XD that's why I LOVE him :D