Is she hidding something?

Revenge or Love?

Chung Ae

I was so close to catching that Sung Yeol guy…*sigh* but Hye Sook stopped me which gives him time to escape. Though I had secretly spied on her, I still can’t believe she is so kind. Yeah I did see her doing all the kind deeds but to this extent is still…When I tell her his name, she seems to be thinking about something. What happened before I came? Sung Yeol seems a bit weird. Usually he would be on his guard so I can’t even hurt him, but this time I easily shot his arm. Whenever I’m with Hye Sook, she’s always staring off into the distance, thinking about something. It has been a few weeks since we first met. Every time I tried to ask her what she’s thinking about, she just kept quiet and avoided my eyes. She’s definitely hiding something from me. I must try to find out about it. It might cause the two of us to be in danger. These few weeks of being together with Hye Sook 24/7 makes me get to know her more…she has a lot of charms. No wonder a lot of guys in her company liked her. There was this guy named Hoya who is working as a photographer in Hye Sook’s working place. Hoya keep stealing glances at her then he would shyly look away. How cute. But Hye Sook don’t know about it. She can be so dense. Hoya was treating her way better than he treated any of us even the customers. How can she not notice that? I guess she has too much on her mind now, with Sung Yeol trying to kill her and all.

Hye Sook

Nothing else happened after that night. It was already a few weeks since. Chung Ae is fun to be around with, but I can’t help thinking about Sung Yeol Is he ok? Where is he? Questions keep popping up in my mind. Chung Ae nearly caught me everytime she ask me what I was thinking about. I knew I can’t tell her that, though we had gotten closer but telling her that she would try to make me forget him. He’s a killer after all, and his targets are us. I kept remembering the soft and gentle look in his eyes just before he loaded the gun. It was so mesmerising. Had I fallen in love with him? I guess I am. And it will not change even if it costs me my life. I know I’m crazy to think that way, but the more days went by the more worried I was about him and missed him.There was a photographer in my shop named Hoya. He is a very nice person, with a sweet smile and cheerful personality. He is very shy though. I hope the both of us can be good friends. Chung Ae must feel so tired protecting me and staying alert the whole day. She is a hardworking person. If I could make her job easier for her, I would do it immediately. Maybe I should let her be on a break or something.