We Meet Again...

Revenge or Love?

Hye Sook

I had an enjoyable day with Hoya. We met by chance at the Infinite Café. I get to know more about him. He was not so shy as before. I had not properly looked at him before, as he was always rushing around. I had just noticed that he is very cute. “Hoya, you look cute.” I blurted out. He looked surprised “E-e-eh? O-o-h. Thank you.” He was blushing. I’m a bit embarrassed myself. He walked me back home and walked off. I looked at his retreating back. He seems happy. I was about to put the key into the keyhole when someone whispered close to my ear. “I’m back.” That voice…? Is it? Before I can turn around to look, I started to lost consciousness and fell into someone’s arms.

Sung Yeol

I was just going to the infinite café when I see Hye Sook. I walked to a nearby shop’s window and pretend to look at the items there. She went in with a guy that looks like her friend. After that I followed them for the whole day. They were doing nothing much, just wandering around and chatting. The more I see them happily smiling together the angrier I get. I don’t know why but seeing her with another guy…It made me feel something I have not felt before…am I jealous? I shake the thought away. No time to think about it. I need to focus on the task ahead. Which is try to kidnap Hye Sook. After following them the whole day, finally I found the opportunity. That guy is walking away without looking back at her, and she has her back to me. I get close to her and whispered in her ear. Before she know it, I knocked her out and carried her into my car. Though I’m drving, I can’t help looking at her. She looks so sweet, like a princess waiting for a prince to wake her up. Argh what’s wrong with me? I keep getting all these weird thoughts just by looking at her. I bought her to a warehouse and tied her to a chair. She was just starting to wake up. I was taking out a potion for her to drink. It is a poisonous liquid. I don’t know why but after my first attempt I don’t want her to die in pain. She looked at me with a joyful expression. My heart felt heavy all of a sudden. Is she happy to see me? She started to ask me questions. She sounds concerned.

Hye Sook

I opened my eyes to find myself in an unknown place. Footsteps are approaching me. I looked up and Sung Yeol is walking towards me, holding a bottle in his hands. I couldn’t hide my joy to see him again. I see a surprised look passed by his emotionless face. “Sung Yeol…is your arm ok now? What’s that in your hands?” “My arm is ok now. Drink this.” he said coldly to me. I look at the bottle with suspicion. Then I realised I’m tied to a chair. That must be something deathly. The ropes were not tied properly, so to distract him I started begging him not to kill me. “Please don’t kill me…” He cringed. He started walking more quickly towards me. I can see his face clearly now. He looks sad and I can hear him softly say “I’m sorry…but I must do this.” He knee down to my eye level and my hair gently. I was shocked about it. His hands are so soft and smooth. I reached up and touched his hand. He looked at me with a weird expression. Before he knew what happened, I kicked the bottle away. The glass broke and the liquid was pouring out. We started fighting. Maybe not fighting? I’m kicking and punching at him while he just keep moving away. He didn’t even hit back. Both of us were tired. He put his hands on his kness and said “I don’t hit girls. You can go now.” I was walking out and passed by him when he hold on to my arm and said. “Wait.” Curious, I turned towards him, just in time to see a pair of handcuffs linking our hands together. “Do you think I will let you go so easily? You can’t leave now.” He then give me a evil smirk. To think I really believed him.

Sung Yeol

She was a pretty good fighter, actually I can defeat her but I don’t want to. Something is stopping me from fighting back. I had been on a lot of fights with Chung Ae, so the thing about me not hitting girls is made up. She really is as innocent as she looks. Of course I’m not letting her go so easily. An idea came to me. With our hands linked by the handcuffs, I started taking her to somewhere. “Where are we going?” she asked softly. “You’ll find out soon.” We were at the place she had been to earlier. It was crowded so nobody noticed anything weird with our hands. People were pushing here and there. I felt a small pair of arms wrapping themselves around my arm. She was clinging to my arm. I looked at her but her head was facing the ground. She looks like a small child. I ruffled her hair and we went to the infinite café again. We kept our hand under the table. The same waiter served us, Nam Woo Hyun. He is still flirting with Hye Sook. I glared at him. He felt the gaze and turned to me. He saw my face and hurried away and another waiter came. Got scared huh? “What would you like to eat?” she asked “you are not going to poison it are you?” of course she would be on her guard. “No.I’m not.I am not so low okay?” she ordered a chocolate cake. I ordered cookies and cream ice cream. Our orders came and I looked at her eating her cake happily. “You like chocolate?” She nodded cutely. “I love chocolate!” I ate some of her cake. “Hey! What are you doing?”she asked. “this is to prove to you its not poisoned.” I just wanted to eat some of her cake. “Here you can have some of these.” Then I feed her some ice cream. “I can eat myself you know.” I just had this urge to feed her. We went out to the park. There was not much people there. We then saw two policeman walking towards us. She suddenly shouted “Help! I’m kidn-” before she can continue her sentence, I kissed her to stop any words from coming out. Her eyes widened. I was shocked at my own actions.