Getting her heart

Revenge or Love?

Special note: Tank you very much to angellinc,danlyy and littleocean , my first subscribers and loyal readers! :D thanks I love your comments it gives me more inspiration ^^

Team Sung Yeol

I stood in front of Hye Sook’s house, unsure what to do. I am holding a bunch of lilies, which are her favourite flowers. Before I got the courage to ask her out, the door opened and she walked out. “Hi sung yeol! What are you doing here?” she tilt her head and look at me. She looked so cute with that expression. * coughs* “Erm…I…you canyougoonadatewithmetoday?” I said it all in a rush. I pushed the flowers to her. I said slower this time. “Can you go on a date with me today?” she look undecided “But I have to visit Hoya first…do you mind?” that Hoya again! I can feel myself getting jealous but tried to calm down. They are just friends. I chanted in my head. I give her a smile “It’s ok! I will go with you.” I looked back and L give me a thumbs up sign. Then he left in his car.We walked off together. She looked at me closely. I feel nervous and asked “Why are you staring at me? Do I have something on my face?” she shook her head “You look great! It’s just that, I feel like I’m with a different person then the guy I first met…” She’s right. “This is my real self.” She looked puzzled “why do you need to be a different person when you do your missions?” I’m not sure too… “Aren’t killers supposed to be you know cool and mysterious and stuff?” she laughed. “Sung Yeol you are so cute! I like your real personality more.” Really? She liked my personality? I beamed. We had reached the hospital. I finally got to see my love rival properly for the first time.

Team Hoya

After Chung Ae left, I think about what she said. She’s such a nice friend to Hye Sook. What’s wrong with Sung Yeol? He tried to kill Hye Sook but he loves her? I never get to see him properly before…will I get to chance to know about this love rival of mine? Just as I am thinking about these, Hye Sook walked in. My smile immediately brightened when I see her, but when I see the person behind her my smile dimmed a little. Is that…Sung Yeol? “Hoya! This is my friend Sung Yeol. He had something to tell you.” She nudged Sung Yeol. He is very tall and handsome. “Hoya, I’m sorry for causing you to be hospitalized.” he bows 90-degrees to me. Hye Sook took one of his hands and one of my hands. Then she asked us “So, friends?” we shake hands with each other, but our grip just got tighter and tighter. Hye Sook is MINE. Don’t think about getting her. His eyes seemed to be saying. I stare at him, replying with my eyes: I’m not going to let you take her away from me. NEVER.” Hye Sook just looked at us innocently, unaware of our internal fight. “Let’s have a group hug!” she hugged the two of us. Sung Yeol keep pushing me to get me out of the hug. Selfish guy. He wants Hye Sook all for himself. I pretend that my back hurts and yelped. “Ow!” Hye Sook looks alarmed. “Hoya! Are you alright?” I nodded. “ok Hoya! I’m going out now I will visit you tomorrow ok?” I smile at her. Hye Sook left the room first. Before leaving, Sung Yeol turned to me and whispered. “She’s going on a date WITH ME.” What!? They’re going on a date? I sighed. I can’t leave the hospital. Unless…I remembered Chung Ae said she will help me. I called Chung Ae “Hello? Chung Ae? Hye Sook is going on a date with Sung Yeol.” I moved my phone back when she shouted “WHAT???!!!!” “Chung Ae, I don’t know where they are going but can you help me keep a lookout for them? Please?” she said “Of course! I don’t want her to end up with that guy! Don’t worry you can count on me!” and we hanged up. I felt relieved. Chung Ae’s there to help me.

Hye Sook

I went to the amusement park with Sung Yeol. It was really fun! I don’t if its related to his childhood or not, but Sung Yeol’s real personality is like an elementary student! It is so surprising and different from his cool and mysterious image that got my attention…but I find him such an adorable choding! We went on all the roller coaster rides, with him screaming like a kid out of excitement and me shouting because its scary. He bounced around and dragged me to every game. Time flew really fast and it was already night-time. “Sung Yeol, let’s go home now!” I tried to pull him away from the carousel “Let’s play one hour more! Please?” I turned to him. He was giving me a cute pout. “Did you just pouted?!” he look embarrassed. “I-I, you must have seen wrongly.” I pinched his cheeks and said “No I saw you pouting just now! Aww you are such a cute choding! Ok one more hour it is.” He looked delighted, and he jumped around “Yay! Thanks Hye Sook!” we went on the carousel and lastly the Ferris wheel. As I gaze at the beautiful scenery below, I turned to find Sung Yeol staring at me. “You look so beautiful, Hye Sook.” He slowly walked towards me with his blinding smile. He moved closer and closer to my face until all I can see in front of me is his face. Is he going to kiss me? What should I do? But then the carriage we are in had reached the ground and we had to go out. “Thank you for the compliment…We need to leave the carriage now.” And I went out quickly. I remembered our kiss that time at his house…it was…wonderful. Hye Sook don’t think in that way!! You can’t think about THAT! Especially when you rejected him yourself. I mentally scolded myself.

Sung Yeol

Why is the ride over so quickly! And just as I was about to kiss her! I grumbled to myself. Blame yourself for not moving more quickly. Did I scare her? It felt like she was running away…hm…I should not try to be too intimate with her. I don’t want her running straight to Hoya’s open arms! We went home. Is my real personality too shocking? Maybe I should just stick to my image…I asked her about it. “Is my real personality too much of a shock for you?” she shook her head “of course not! It’s cute to me!” why does she always think of my real personality as cute? *sigh* I want her to think of me in a manly way…”what about that image?” she seemed to have forgotten about it. “what image?” “This.” I stopped smiling and said in a deep husky voice, staring at her with an intense gaze. She gulped. “Its…Its alright I guess…” I frowned. So she likes the cute side of me more? I need to do something about this. I need to talk to L

.Chung Ae

After Hoya’s call, I called Myung Soo. “Myung Soo-ah, do you know where Hye Sook is?” he just said “I don’t know.” I tried everything to get him to tell me, even threatening “I thought we had said before no more lies! I’m sure you know! Sung Yeol’s your friend isn’t he?” He still refused to tell me. Never mind, I will find out myself. After following Sung Yeol for such a long period of tie in the hopes of catching him, I knew his personality well. Being the choding he is, he might have taken Hye Sook to the amusement park. I went there and there they were, with Sung Yeol bouncing around like a kid. I rolled my eyes. That’s why I don’t want Hye Sook to be with him. I don’t know his personality just makes him seem…unreliable. I followed them the whole day, wishing that Myung Soo was with me so we can do all these things together. *sigh* but he needs to work. They went to the last station they had not gone to, the Ferris wheel. Uh-Oh. That’s bad news. It’s the most romantic out of all those stations. I queued up behind them and took the carriage behind them. Everything was ok. Until Sung Yeol said something to Hye Sook and started moving close to her. He can’t be thinking of kissing her, is he? I’m panicking in my carriage, helpless. Sorry Hoya. I didn’t help you like I promised… Then just as they were about to kiss, their carriage reached the ground, and Hye Sook moved out. I smirked luckily he didn’t succeed. They walked home together and he started to make a move on her again. He just give Hye Sook this intense stare. She gulped. But she walked quickly away. I felt relieved. But what bothers me is… Sung Yeol doesn’t understand girls well, he didn’t even had a girlfriend before! How come he seems…I don’t know, experienced? He doing everything at the right place on the right time…Is someone guiding him? There’s only one way to find out. I have to go to his house.