His Many talents

Revenge or Love?

Sung Yeol

The day at the beach was so fun! I need to thank L for helping me prepare everything. Hye Sook seems to enjoy it as much as I do too. Can she see my sincerity? I hope so… once I had reached home, I walked around to find L. “L! Thanks for helping me!” and I hug him. “Yah! Don’t hug me! I’m not gay.” L said grumpily. “Ok,ok. Sorry. But thank you very much!” He nodded. “I’m glad the plan worked. Now you don’t bother me! Go on a date with Hye Sook! I’m going on a date with Chung Ae.” And he left “Wait!” but he already had started up his car engine so he can’t hear me. Hye Sook must be visiting Hoya at this time…ahh I’m so bored. I sat down and stare up at the ceiling. Maybe I can wait for her at her shop.

Hoya

Today’s the day I’m going home finally. Hye Sook didn’t come yet. She must be busy at work… I went home myself talking to missbunny softly “Let’s go home!” It feels so great to be home. I sat down on the sofa. Taking missbunny out from her cage, I asked her “Do you like your new home?” and her ears. I went out to buy a cage and some other stuff for her. I put a carrot in for her to eat. Soon she’s happily bouncing around munching on her carrot. “You are so carefree; don’t have to think about anything.” Should I go to the shop and visit Hye Sook? Better not…I’m tired. I went to take a shower. It’s so refreshing. Since I lived alone, I wrapped a towel around myself and went to take some fruit juice. Just as I was about to go to my room and change, the doorbell ringed. Thinking it was one of my guy friends, I went to it and without looking at who it was I opened the door. But it’s not any of my male friends. It was Hye Sook.

Hye Sook

I went to hospital and they told me Hoya went home. So I decided to visit him. I looked at the address and then look at the building in front of me. It was a beautiful loft apartment in white. I ringed the doorbell. Hoya opened the door in NOTHING BUT A TOWEL. My face heat up immediately. I can’t believe what I’m seeing…he have ABS. Slience went on, then he said, his face also blushing, “Come in…” after I went in. I stood around, looking at everything except at him. “Make yourself comfortable I’m erm…here’s some fruit juice!” he grabbed the fruit juice then went up the stairs. I can’t help giggling at him running up the stairs in a hurry. I looked around the house. It’s very neat and clean. Then I saw a cage with missbunny inside. “Hello! You’re here.” I said to her. Opening the cage and gently carrying her out, I whispered in her ears. “Your owner is so cute and shy like you, right?” “What are you telling her?” someone said very close to me. I turned to find Hoya standing very near me. He smell like kiwi. “It’s a secret between us! Right?” then I flapped her ears as a sign of agreement. He just smile and didn’t ask any further. That was close. “So…” “I…” both of us started saying at the same time. We smiled awkwardly at each other. “You say first.” He gestured towards me “The nurse said you had went home so I decided to visit you. Sorry to come so suddenly.” He shook his head. “It’s alright! Sorry about earlier, I thought it was one of my male friends so I…” both of us blushed. I just nodded without saying anything else. Missbunny squirmed in my arms, so I handled her over to Hoya. “Why are you moving about so much?” he said to her gently and put her back in the cage. We looked at her moving around inside the cage. “So carefree.” Both of us said at the same time. I turned towards him. I didn’t know he was very near to me. He turned at the same time and we were so near that we nearly kissed. He said nothing, just gazed deep into my eyes with his soft eyes. I coughed and turned away, but he hold on to my hand. “Don’t avoid me. Just stay still.” I stayed still and he slowly wrapped his arms around me. It felt so warm and safe. I feel like leaning into him. His scent is so strong I blurted out “You smell nice. Kiwi?” he chuckled. “Yeah.

Hoya

She looked shocked when I open the door. I felt myself turning red when I look at her. Remembering my manners, I invited her in. I grabbed the fruit juice I was about to drink myself and give it to her before I rushed into my room to change. I can hear her giggling when I went upstairs. Hoya, why didn’t you see who it was before opening the door? I mentally scolded myself. Then I sat down behind the door to calm my beating heart. Why am I so nervous? Aish I’m too shy. I went down to see Hye Sook holding missbunny and whispering in her ears. She looks like a sweet little girl. I silently moved close to her and asked her what she was saying to missbunny. She didn’t want to tell me. Hm I wonder what she said… we were looking at missbunny. Then we said the same words at the same time. I turned to her. We were so close…I had a urge to kiss her. But she coughed and turned away, as if avoiding me. Having courage suddenly I took hold of her hands and gave her a back hug. It feels so nice to hug her…I want to stay like that forever. Then she asked me if my soap has kiwi in it. She’s so cute asking these type of things so randomly. I chuckled and said yeah. We stayed like that. Then she started squirming in my arms. I hug her a while longer then reluctantly loosen my hands. “Want to eat lunch together?” I face her and asked her while smiling sweetly. “We are going out to eat?” she asked me. I ruffled her hair and said “I’m cooking today.” Just for you. I added in my mind. She looked delighted and surprised.

Hye Sook

We were hugging for a long time, but I feel nervous so I tried to move away. Hoya must have noticed it so he let go of me. Hoya always gives me surprises. He can cook, sing, rap and take photographs! He has so many talents. I’m impressed by it. I watched him cooking. He’s wearing a purple apron with matching hat. He looks cute in it, like a young boy. He look serious and is full of concentration. I moved near him and asked “Can I help?” he seemed to forget I’m there because he jumped a bit. Then he pushed me gently to the sofa “You just sit here and wait. Ok?” then he went back to cooking. He looks really handsome when he’s concentrating. About 40 minutes later, he had finished cooking lunch. I sat down and look at all the food. All of them looked delicious! Throughout the meal, he would keep looking at me to see my reaction at his food. I nodded to him and smiled happily after the meal “It’s delicious! You are a great cook.” He beamed and I went home. He waved to me from his front door. I waved back.