bodyguard that is the target too?

Revenge or Love?

SungYeol

The girl really is something. She didn’t scream like I expect she would. All that came out of her is a weak and soft question. What do I want from her. Easy. I want her life.  And so far so good. This is easier than I think. At this rate, I will surley pass the mission. Her voice is sort of nice though, sounds like a melody…I can’t see her properly but when she stood under the lights. All thoughts of killing her flew out of my mind. She was beautiful with big round eyes and long and straight hair. She looked so vulnerable right now, shaking and moving away from me fearfully. I wanted to reach out to her,  She doesn’t seem to be as scared of me now. “I…I…” stop it lee sung yeol! You are not confessing to her, for god’s sake! You must kill her!  How can I have feelings for her? I had just seen her for the first time! She looked confused. Lee sung yeol, no matter what. YOU MUST KILL HER. I can’t make L be disappointed in me, after so many years of him teaching all the things he know and passing it down to me. I took out the gun I hid in my coat and slowly aimed it at her. Her innocent eyes…I can’t bear to look, so I move my head away from her and loaded the gun.

Hye Sook

He was just staring at me, then he started speaking “i…i..” that was very unexpected. He’s stammering! I found him cute. But I’m very confused. He looks like he wants to kill me then he started stammering? Then I looked into his eyes. This was a big mistake. His eyes looks soft and gentle and it feels like he won’t hurt me. But his face hardened, and slowly from his coat he took out a gun. He aimed it at me and loaded it. He looked away from me though. I was frozen to the spot. Then I heard a bullet go off. I expected pain to hit me but there was nothing. “Ah!” a deep voice shouted in pain. He was hurt! Behind him is a girl about my age. “Caught you, Lee Sung Yeol! So the two of us are your targets huh?” she was holding a gun and is still pointing it in his direction. I felt worried for him. The wound in his arm is bleeding continuously. “Please! Call an ambulance!” the girl looked at me in disbelieve “Are you mad? He tried to kill you!” I was about to rush up to him to check on his wounds but he quickly walked away. “Hey! Wait!” I was about to run towards him when the girl stopped me. “You don’t know him! And he aimed a gun at you! I am going to go catch him!” for some unknown reason, I started panicking. “NO! He’s still hurt…” The girl sighed in defeat. “fine,fine we will leave it till next time. You seriously are too kind, Hye Sook.” “How do you know my name?” she smiled at my question “I’m park Chung Ae, your bodyguard.” “WHAT?MY WHAT?” she said slower this time “Your bodyguard. That guy just now who was trying to kill you? I’m ordered by my boss to protect you from him.” No wonder she knew my name…”Thanks for saving me! But what do you mean when you said the two of us are his target?” she said seriously “The thing is…he is a professional killer. A newly trained one though. His mission is to kill the two of us. For what reason, I do not know.” “What is his name?” “Lee Sung Yeol…” lee sung yeol… “Hye Sook, we have to stay together now! I have to be with you 24/7 to protect you. Don’t worry I know martial arts.” I didn’t say anything. Actually I knew martial arts too, but I never told anybody I secretly learned because dad hates anything violent.

Sungyeol

That Park Chung Ae! Argh! I was so close to completing half of my mission. But I guess it is part of my fault too. If I had not been distracted by her, then I wouldn’t get shot. Thinking that she was the easier to kill out of the two of them, I tried to kill Chung Ae first. But now it becomes like the other way round. She is trying to catch me. I got to give it to her, she’s smart. But I can’t do anything much now…since my arm’s hurt…I lie on my sofa and tried to think of another plan to catch the two of them. But all that came out was her face, her soft voice and her concerned eyes…She is so kind…I tried to kill her yet when she sees I’m hurt she was concerned…LEE SUNG YEOL! You can’t like her! No you can’t! You need to kill her, remember! I tried to get back on track, but other than her, my mind is empty...I'm going crazy! What am I going to say to L? I must pass this mission no matter what it takes.