I will wait for you

Revenge or Love?

Sung Yeol

I moved closer to her. “You were hugging me while sleeping you know.” I . I was kind of surprised to find her hugging me but her smile when she was sleeping is so adorable. I wonder what she dreamt about. I don’t know why, but when I smile at her she has this dazed look on her face. She was not moving away from me though, just letting me move closer to her. I stood up and pulled her up. “Wait. Let me find the key.” I rummaged in my pockets and finally found the key. Then I unlocked the handcuffs. “There.You are free to go.” She turned to me and asked me “Will you kill me the next time we meet?” I…I felt my heart tightening when she said that “I guess…yes. It’s what I have to do…I’m sorry.” She squeezed my hand. “I understand.” And she walked out. But I stopped her and pin her to the wall. “Aren’t you letting me go?” “Yes I am but before that I have a last request.” She looked at me curiously. “What is it?” I said calmly “Let me kiss you.” Before she can reply I kissed her. I will treasure this moment forever, because she may be killed by me the next time we meet.

Hye Sook

His last request is…to kiss me. I’m still dazed when he kissed me. I tried to push him away, and I can feel his muscles underneath his shirt. He was too strong. After that he turned his back to me and I walked out. I switched on my cellphone to find that there were a lot of messages from Chung Ae and missed calls from her and my parents. They must have been worried. I took a cab and arrived at my house. “where are you? We were so worried! We thought Sung Yeol has killed you!” Chung Ae exclaimed. My parents knew about him through Chung Ae. “I’m…ok. I just stayed over at a friend’s house.” “which friend?”my mother asked suspiciously. “a girl friend…her name is Raemi.” Dad asked seriously “Why didn’t you tell us?” I looked around and lied “It was a sudden decision.” I was dismissed just like that. After that Chung Ae dragged me to her room. “Tell me about your day.” Why did she want to know? “I went to infinite café and found Hoya. We chatted and then he sent me home.” She looked puzzled “He sent you home?” “Yes.” “Then how come…?” I make sure my parents are not nearby. “Sung Yeol kidnapped me.” “WHAT? Sung Yeol kidnapped you?” I told her everything that had happened, except the kisses. I felt that that was for me and Sung Yeol to know only. “This is incredible…” Chung Ae looked amazed. “Why?” she looked at me “He DIDN’T KILL YOU. And it sounds like both of you went on a date.” Thinking about it, I was amazed too. “He felt different from that person I first met. Even though most of the time his face is emotionless He was gentle, caring and sweet to me.” Chung Ae looks at me with suspicion “Don’t tell me you liked him?” I blushed and nodded. “You CAN’T! He is a killer whose target is you!” I said to her. “Love just happens. I can’t do anything to change it?”

Chung Ae

I sighed in defeat. She’s right. “We need to stop him from killing you.so I have a plan. Care to listen?” she nodded “We set a trap for him. My parents are FBI agents so they can help me with the technical stuff. The two of us are the baits. We just act normal and go to a shopping centre. We lure him to the 3 floor, where my parents are. Don’t worry that floor would have a renovation sign so no shoppers will be there. Once he go to a specific spot, a metal cage will come down and he will be trapped. We can get all the answers we want from him then.” Hye sook looked unsure “Will he fall for the trap? When are we doing this?” I reassure her “It’s going to work. Trust me. In a few days time, we will put the plan in action.” She seems to had really fallen for him. Does he feel the same way?

Hoya

I’m still in a good mood. She said I’m cute! I can’t wait to see her again. I have finally found the courage to confess to her, after the day out yesterday. I was standing in front of the shop waiting for her because she is the one who opens the shop. In my hands is the seashell and a necklace. She finally came, together with Chung Ae. Chung Ae said something to her and walked away. With each step she took the more nervous I felt. “Hoya! Hi!” she gives me a smile. I returned her smile and held out both the seashell and the necklace to her. “This is for you.” She accepted the gift happily. “would you be my girlfriend?” she looked surprised. “y-y-your girlfriend?” I nodded. “yes.” She looked away. “I’m sorry but I think of you as a friend. Sorry Hoya.” She seems to have someone on her mind. I smiled and accepted it. I will wait for her till she changes her decision.