Plan B

Revenge or Love?

Plan B

Hoya

I waited for Hye Sook as always to come and visit me. I had prepared everything there is to prepare. Chung Ae’s really fast and organized. Hye Sook came just then. I stood up and ask her “Do you want to go to the garden?” she nodded and I opened the door for her. We walked to the garden a chatted comfortably. Then she spotted something moving in the grass on the garden. “Oh? Look! There’s a rabbit here! I wonder whose is it?” she pointed at the white rabbit jumping on the grass. She gently bend down and carried the rabbit up. “Aww look Hoya! It’s so cute.” We sat down on the bench and she the rabbit. She looks so sweet with the rabbit. I the rabbit too. The rabbit tried to duck away when we touch it. “The rabbit is as shy as you, Hoya!” she giggled. “Let’s bring it back to the ward.” She looks alarmed “But she’s not ours! We don’t know who she belongs to.” “She must be abandoned by someone. Let’s ask around first then.” We went to the service counter and asked if the hospital had any pet rabbits “We don’t have any pet rabbits in this hospital.” The nurse replied. “Seems like she really is abandoned by someone. Poor rabbit.” We were back in my ward. “Let me show you a magic trick!” I put the rabbit on the bed and tapped its head a few times. Then Hye Sook said “Oh! There’s another rabbit beside her!” she picked up the other rabbit and said “It’s a soft toy. Still its cute.” And she hugged it. My plan had worked! I knew she loves rabbits, especially white ones. But she can’t have a pet rabbit because her parents are allergic to fur. “That soft toy is for you.” I said and smile sweetly at her. “Really? Thank you!” she beamed like a child. “we should give the rabbit a name.” I suggested to Hye Sook, pointing at the live rabbit. “Erm since she’s a girl, how about Minnie?” such a cute name. I nodded in agreement. “From now on your name is Minnie ok?” she held the rabbit to face her and said to her. “She can stay here with me.” Hye Sook looked up at me, surprised “Hospitals allow you to have pets? I didn’t knew that.” “It’ll be alright. I’m leaving in two days anyway.” She nodded “You are really going to take care of Minnie? That’s so sweet of you!” she give me a bright smile. I blushed. “It’s nothing, really…I find her cute too.” My plan had worked! She seems to like my gift for her.

Hye Sook

The rabbit soft toy is so cute! Hoya’s so compassionate, he took in Minnie! He’s not only sweet and gentle, he’s kind to animals too… but looking at Minnie makes me think of Sung Yeol…both of them lost their parents. He must be so lonely all these years. That time when he sent me home, I didn’t tell him the truth. His intense gaze and voice…its makes me feel like my face is heating up. HE LOOKS SO HOT! Wait…what? Nonono! He’s just a friend, you can’t think of friends like that. Hoya seems to understand me, without me saying anything, he knows what I like…if only I can tell him everything…but I can’t, because I’m struck between choosing him or Sung Yeol…I was walking along the park when I saw Sung Yeol, playing with kids. I stopped and watched. The kids seem to like him a lot. He looks like a kid himself, and he is enjoying it a lot. I can feel myself smiling just by looking at them. When he is resting, I went towards him. “Sung Yeol!” “yes?” he turned around with sweat dripping down his hair and with a bottle in hand. He looks…so manly and cool… I shake that thought away. My mind went blank.

Sung Yeol

I was playing with some kids and I was resting when someone called my name. I turned around and Hye Sook is beside me. Her expression looks weird. “Hye Sook? Are you okay?” I put my hand on her forehead. “You are not sick are you?” she shook her head and said “I’m okay.” She seems to be holding a bag. “What’s that?” I peeked inside and saw a cute white rabbit soft toy. Hmph that must be something Hoya gave her, I thought darkly. “Yah let’s go somewhere together!” I said and pull her hand gently. “Where are we going?” I smiled mysteriously and said “You will know soon.” I waved to the kids. “Bye hyung! Enjoy your date with your girlfriend! Noona bye!” all of them said to me. I can feel my face becoming red. I turned to Hye Sook, she was looking down at the ground and she’s blushing too. We drove to the beach after I had blindfolded her. “We are here!” I drove my car away while leaving her there. “Sung Yeol? Sung Yeol!”she kept calling, walking around. After I had parked my car, I went behind her and give her a backhug. “Ahh! You scare me.” I took the blindfold off her. “Do you like here?” she looked around and beamed. “It’s my favourite place!” haha thank you Hoya for helping me. “Come on let’s build sandcastles!” she dragged me along. This is the first time she was the one acting like a kid and not me. “There! It’s done!” she jumped up and we danced together happily. As it was getting darker, I looked around. As planned, the bonfire was there. There was a chicken waiting for us too. “I’m hungry.” As if on cue, Hye Sook said to me softly. “Let’s go there! There are food there.” We walked towards the bonfire. “This must be somebody’s. We can’t eat it.” She said to me “Since the person don’t want to eat it, let’s eat!” the truth is, L and me created the bonfire and bbqed the chicken. We sat down and ate it. “Wait! It’s hot! Let me cool it down for you.” I took her drumstick and blowed on it. “Thank you” she give me a smile. After eating, we sat by the bonfire and chatted. We were about to leave when I said to her. “Let’s stay here overnight!” she looked surprised “What? How?” I pointed to the tent. “Let’s sleep in that tent.” Her face become red. “In one tent? But I…” I sighed. “I won’t do anything to you! I promise!”she held up her pinky finger “promise?” I nodded and hooked my pinky finger with hers. “Ok then…but why can’t we just go home?” I said innocently. “The oil tank’s empty, we can’t go home. I will call L to ask him to help us refill the tank while we are here.” I pretended to call L and talk to him. “I need to call my parents first.” She said and told her parents she was camping with some friends. “Ok! Let’s go and sleep! Ladies first.” I grinned at her and she stepped into the tent. There were two sleeping bags there. She chose one and put it as far from my sleeping bag as possible. “I won’t eat you up! Why are you so far away from me? It’s cold here.” She ignored me and pretended to be asleep. I moved closer to her. I felt something touching me and smirked. She’s cold so she is hugging me. I ped the side of our sleeping bags so that it becomes one big sleeping bag. Then I hugged her close to me. We fell asleep.

Hye Sook

I woke up to find that I’m hugging Sung Yeol AGAIN. What’s wrong with me? I woke him up. “Why are you so close to me?” he mumbled sleepily “You said you are cold so I hugged you.” I don’t remember saying that. “Come on let’s wake up its time for breakfast.” He said with closed eyes “5 minutes.” And he did an aegyo. “Ok…I’ll go buy breakfast then!” I walked out of the tent. But there was a grilling bar with hot dogs there. Huh? I didn’t see it yesterday? Sung Yeol walked out after me “There’s breakfast here!” we ate the food together. “I’ll go get my car.” He said and went off. I waited for him patiently, picking up seashells on the way. He came and helped me to pick seashells too. “Look! This one is big and it has the ocean’s sound in it too! Listen!” Sung Yeol held the seashell to my ear. It was true, the seashell has the sound of the ocean. “This is for you!” he held out the seashell with both hands to me shyly. I accepted the gift and said “Thank you! I will treasure it.” We set off for home. He said “I had a great day! I hope you enjoy the day too.” I give him and smile and said “Thanks for the great day!” I went back to my room and put the soft toy Hoya gave me and the seashell together. I smiled. The day at the beach was just like the dream I had when I stayed overnight at Sung Yeol's house...