Friendships and dating

Revenge or Love?

 

Sung Yeol

My arm has not fully healed yet, but I can’t wait any longer. It has already been weeks. Surely it must be ok now? I had visited my mentor, L the day before and without me even opening my mouth he knew what happened. I can’t see his face as he always as a mask on. I don’t know why he did that. Nobody had seen his face before. To my surprise, he was neither disappointed nor angry. “It’s your first time. Don’t be too hard on yourself. Take your time.” Then he patted my shoulder comfortingly. “Yes, I will complete this mission successfully” I bowed to him and walked away. “Wait.” I stopped in my tracks and turned to him. “Be careful of your heart, Sung Yeol.” I nodded and walked away. I replay his words over and over again. Did he mean…? I know something is happening to my heart, so I must act fast before its too late. I need to catch Hye Sook and Chugn Ae.NOW.

Hye Sook

“Chung Ae, I have something to ask you.” Chung Ae looked at me curiously. “What do you want to ask me?” I became telling her slowly “Your job of protecting me seems tiring. Do you need a break? It’s ok you know. He’s arm is not fully healed yet, so I guess he won’t be taking action anytime soon. Chung Ae seemed unsure “Erm..are you sure? But you are alone and…” “It’s ok! Haven’t it been a long time since you went on a date with Myungsoo?” She had talked to me a lot about him. She had shown me his photos. He is a handsome guy. She seems to love her a lot. “You are right…but not doing my job is just…” She looks torn. “Well I’m going to infinite café later…It’s only a day! Go and get ready!” I pushed her to her room. She giggled. “Ok,ok! You win.” She went in and changed into a dress. It’s the first time I had seen her in a dress and she looks very beautiful with her curly long hair and almond shaped eyes. “You look beautiful! I’m sure Myungsoo will be captivated!” I . “Ahh stop teasing me! I feel embarrassed.”

Chung Ae

It had been such a long time since I had gone out with Myungsoo. I was so excited and picked the best outfit to impress Myungsoo. I called him “Myungsoo ah~let’s go out now? It’s your off day right?” Myungsoo groggily answered “Huh? Don’t you have work?” I giggled, he sound so cute. “I had been given a break! Let’s go on a date.” I can hear him rushing around. “I’ll be there in 30 minutes.” I smiled. I can’t wait to see him. It has been about one month since I had last met him. I waited patiently for him while Hye Sook kept teasing me. “I have to call someone.” I said mysteriously and went into my room to call Hoya “Hello? Hoya-shi? Hye Sook is going to Infinite café later.” Hoya sounds confused “Hello Chung Ae-shi. W-w-hat? H-h-ye Sook-shi? Eh? Why are you telling me this?” I stopped myself from laughing out loud “I’m helping you. Good luck!” and I hanged up. Myungsoo had arrived to pick me up. I rushed to the front door and opened it. Before Myungsoo could do anything, I drag him into the house. “Wait..why?” I introduced Myungsoo and Hye Sook to each other. “Hello.Nice to meet you.” He bowed politely. “Let’s get going.” And we left Hye Sook. He had a teddy bear and a bouquet in his car. “This is for you.” He smiled sweetly. “Thank you Myungsoo!” I gave him a hug. We began driving to the place he want to take me.

Myungsoo

I bought Chung Ae to the park. I can still remember the first day we met. I was walking to work when I knocked into her. “Sorry! Are you okay?” and I gave my hand for her to stand up. “I’m ok. She said and flashed me a smile.” That was what make me fall in love with her. Her smile lights up her whole face. We started being friends and slowly became a couple. “Can we get ice cream? Please myungsoo oppa!” She give me a innocent puppy face. Aww she looks so cute. I feel like hugging her. I smiled at her then walked towards the ice cream shop. “One strawberry and one chocolate ice cream please.” A call came and I picked it up “Hello?” “Where are you?” I tensed up. “I’m out with my friends.” My father never knew about my relationship with Chung Ae. If he knew he would forbid us to go out together. I hanged up and collected my ice cream. “Here.” I give Chung Ae the strawberry ice cream. “Thanks.” She looks so cute like a child eating her ice cream. She got some ice cream on her lips and was about to wipe it away. “Let me help you.” I leaned towards her and kissed her softly. Chung Ae was blushing. After that the two of us sit there. I glance at her turned away, having a small smile in my face. “Myungsoo oppa! Can I have some of your ice cream?” “sure.” I give her my cone and while she was eating I moved in and eat the ice cream with her. “Aww…That’s such a sweet couple!” an elderly couple walked by and said. How I wished we can forever be so carefree.

Hoya

After receiveing a call from Chung Ae, I get dressed quickly and walked slowly to the café she say Hye Sook is in. What should I say to her? I’m so nervous. I know she likes seashells, so I had bought a beautiful seashell a while back. I put it in a small box. The box was in her favourite colour, pink. I put it in my pocket. Ahead of me, I see Hye Sook not far from me. “Hye Sook!” I called her name. She turned towards me. She looks so pretty. “Hoya! Hello” she gave me a smile. The way she is calling my name makes my heart beat a bit faster. We sat down at a table together. I pulled the chair for her first. “Thank you” she flashed me another smile. A waiter came. “What would you like miss?” a guy about my age looked at Hye Sook but ignored me completey. The name tag his uniform says “Nam Woo Hyun” I coughed loudly. “Hoya? Are you okay?” Hye Sook asked worriedly. “I’m ok. I would like a cup of tiramisu.” I looked at the waiter. “Ok.I will be right back.” He gave a wink to Hye Sook. Ahh that guy is really…he’s getting on my nerve. Hitting on Hye Sook like that. Hye Sook doesn’t seem to notice though. We chatted comfortably and took the opportunity to get to know more about each other. I’m very glad that Chung Ae had helped me to have this chance to talk with her more. Our food came and this time the waiter who came is not the annoying waiter. It’s another guy called Kim Sung Gyu. He is not like Woo Hyun, which is good. We ate our food quietly. She has some food on . “Your mouth has something. Let me help you.” I took out the napkin nearby and wiped it gently on . How I wish she is my girlfriend…We walked around the neighbourhood together. “Hey isn’t that Chung Ae and her boyfriend?” Hye Sook pointed at a couple nearby. I looked at them. They were sharing an ice cream together. I wanted to do the same thing with Hye sook. Of course that’s not possible. “Come on let’s go” and she pulled on my hand. We just wander around the whole day. It feels like a date to me. I never wanted the day to end. I accompany her to her doorstep and walked off. It has been the best day for me. I have a smile on my face the whole day.