Decision Time

Revenge or Love?

Hye Sook

After Sung Yeol had left I can’t help laughing at how he looked when I told him about it. He looked so cute! The drunk him yesterday…I had never seen him so sad before. It breaks my heart to see him crying. What happened to him to make him think that way? Someone knocked on my door again. It was sung Yeol “didn’t you walked out just now?”I asked him, confused. He asked me casually “Did you go to Hoya’s house yesterday?” Why is he asking me that “I can’t find him in the hospital so I went to his house to visit him.” He nodded and said “Ok. Bye!” and he ran off. I stayed at the front door and looked at him. He started jumping around instead of walking “woohoo!” he yelled. What’s he doing? I laughed. I wanted to visit Hoya but thinking about yesterday, I don’t think I should visit him first. We were still quite awkward around each other. So I went to work. I nearly forgotten he was there. When he saw me enter he nearly dropped his camera. “Hoya! What are you doing?” our boss, Miss Kim asked him. Then she saw me enter. “I get it now!” and she laughed. Both me and Hoya blushed. We avoided each other at work, but miss kim keep assigning jobs that we have to do together. “Why are we so awkward?” I gave up and asked him. “I don’t know? Let’s stop being awkward!” Hoya said. We laughed and were back to normal.

Hoya

I went to work as usual, but Hye Sook wasn’t there yet. I heard the door open and looked up to see Hye Sook standing there. Our eyes met and I nearly dropped my camera. I can’t help remembering yesterday where I was half when she visited. I feel shy around her. But miss kim keep arranging us to work together so we managed to get back to how we were before. I felt like it was time to confess to her again. Just as planned, Miss Kim said to her “Hye Sook, tomorrow can you come to the shop earlier? We had important guests so we need to decorate the shop nicely.” Hye Sook nodded. I hope she accepts my confession this time. This time I had prepared it all by myself, though Chung Ae insisted to help me “I want to make it more special for her.” I said to Chung Ae and she nodded, not saying anything more. I had a crush on her ever since she joined the shop. Her Smile, the way she move, the way she talk and everything had captured my attention. Miss Kim noticed it and tried to encourage me to confess a long time ago, but I’m unprepared and I was still shy around her. But this time it is different. I had known her long enough, and I had prepared everything. Even if she rejected me, I’m already mentally prepared for it. We can still remain as friends. I wish tomorrow would come quickly!

Sung Yeol

SHE WAS JUST VISITNG HOYA!!!! Ahh I’m so happy that nothing else happened between them. I skipped all the way to my house. I jumped around the house, still struck in my own world. Then my phone rang “Sung Yeol, how’s yesterday?” L asked me playfully. I felt my face heating up “Yah! We d-d-did nothing ok!” he chuckled “Ok,ok. Why you sound so happy? Any good news?” even though he can’t see, I automatically nodded my head frantically. “Yes! It turns out Hye Sook is just visiting Hoya, I thought she…I knew she wouldn’t do that!” L sounds confused “What are you talking about? So that’s the reason why you were drinking so much?” I told him everything. “But what do I do? I think I scare Hye Sook!” L laughed “Of course not! You also didn’t do anything to her. Confess to her already! It’s been like what one month? Since you knew each other! Quick before Hoya gets her!” I quickly said thanks to him and hanged up. I set off to prepare everything for my confession tomorrow.Everything has to be perfect since I had time to prepare for it. What if she rejected me? I pushed that thought away Sung Yeol! You have to be confident in yourself! I nodded determinedly to my mirror image and went to the shops.