Together Forever...

Revenge or Love?

Hye Sook

I woke up extra early to prepare myself properly. Since there are important guests, I need to wear something nice. What should I wear? Then someone knocked on my front door. “Yes?” I opened to a postman with a beautifully wrapped box in his hands. “This is for you, miss.” Who is it from? I’m confused. I signed the paper. Then he give me my parcel and walked quickly away. “Wait!” he didn’t turn around, just said “yes?” I said to him “Your voice sounds weird. Are you sick? Get well soon!” he nodded and continued walking. Weird…I had never seen this post man before…I can’t even see his face because he pull his hat so low. Never mind. I went to the living room and opened the box. There was no card or tags to tell me who it was from. What was inside the box makes me squealed out loud. It’s a very beautiful dress in purple!(this!)

I wonder who send it. That postman looks like someone I know… I changed into the dress and walked to the shop. The shop was decorated with a lot of colourful balloons and artificial flowers. But no one was there. Isn’t it supposed to be time the shop is open? I walked around slowly, admiring the place. Then I walked to the balcony on the second floor where someone was standing with his back to me. “Hoya?” I said and he turned around. He looks very handsome in a suit with bow tie. He stared at me and I can feel myself blushing.

Hoya

Why she told me to wait, I thought she found out I’m the postman. But she was just concerned because I sound sick. She’s so kind. I walked back to her house and peeked at the living room window to see her reaction. She was squealing. She Seems to like to the dress a lot. When she called out my name, I turned to see her looking stunning in the dress. I can’t say anything but stare at her. “Where’s everyone?” she asked me. I shyly give her the set of photos I had specially taken for her. Each photo has a different word in it. The last photo is of me holding the card with the words “girlfriend?” After she had seen all the photos, I repeated the question “Will you be my girlfriend?” After what felt like hours to me which was in fact minutes, She nodded. I can’t believe it! She accepted me! “Really?!” she said to me “Yes.” I was so happy that I hugged her and spin her around and around. “Oppa, put me down! I’m dizzy!” she giggled “What did you call me?” she blushed and said “oppa? You don’t like it? I’ll call you Hoya then…” I shook my head “no,no! call me oppa. I like it. A LOT.” I hold her hand and we walked down to the first level, where everyone is waiting for us. “She said yes.” I said happily to them. They cheered and clapped. This is the happiest day of my life. Then the important guests came. “omo! Are they your models? They look perfect together!” one of the guests asked miss kim while looking at us. Me and Hye Sook blushed. “Hoya’s our photographer, while Hye Sook’s our worker.” The guest then said “They would make perfect advertisement for your shop! Why don’t you use them as models?” Miss Kim think for a while and said “You may be right. Hoya, Hye Sook, a few days after this you are going to have wedding photos ok?” “WHAT?!” both of us said “Opps, slip of my tongue, the photos are to be put in our shop!” we nodded. “Miss Kim, can I take early leave today? I had some important matters…” I said while looking at Hye Sook. “sure,sure! Have fun!” miss kim said.

Hye Sook

We went to his house first. “What are we going to do?” Hoya said after changing his clothes, “Erm…christmas shopping?” I nodded and shivered abit. “You must be cold right?”he sounds concerned and put his coat over me. “thanks.” I give him a quick kiss on the lips and ran away giggling. He stood for a moment there, looking dazed and touching his lips. “Oppa! Let’s go!” We walked out to see cute shops decorated with Christmassy things. “Let’s go there!” I pulled Hoya to a shop that is selling cards. We started choosing cards. Then he stoped and stare at a card for very long. “Oppa? What’s wrong?” I glanced at the card. Omo! It’s a card with a bra picture. “Yah! Put it back!” I nudged Hoya and he quickly put it back. He was blushing the whole time. We chose cards for all our friends. My attention got caught by a very beautiful soft toy on the opposite store. It’s a white bunny wearing a gold halo and angel wings. (Imagine them having halo and wings)

So cute. I turned back to see Hoya looking at me shyly,

Hoya said suddenly, “You wait here!” and he left to go to another shop opposite. Why so secretive? I thought. But I shrugged and went to another store to choose a gift for him. He like purple…and photography…hmm… I looked around and saw a digital photo album that is in purple. Perfect! I bought one blus and one purple one. “Please wrap the purple one up.” I thought the salesgirl. She nodded and wrapped the present up. I can put those photos he gave me in the blue one. I thought to myself. He came back just as I had put the present in my bag. I wonder what he bought? He just smiled sweetly and said. “Come on, let’s go!” We went to the park and sat together, enjoying the sun set. I laid my head down on his shoulder. “Oppa, I need to tell you something.” He turned to me nervously “what is it?” then I told him something that I knew would hurt him a bit. “I liked Sung Yeol before, but after what you did for me, my feelings for you started developing.” He closed his eyes as if in pain then he smiled at me “It’s ok. What matters is that the one you chose is me and not him. You are with me right now and not him.” And he my hair softly. we had dinner at a korean food restaurant. We ate ailently while stealing glances at each other. He keep looking at me like he can't believe we are really a couple. Everytime I caught him staring I just smiled at him and he would look at his food.We walked home with me clinging to his arm. Then we were at my doorstep. I was about to go in but he leaned in and kissed me. It was sweet and he is so gentle. After that, he smiled and waved “Goodbye. Sweet dreams, my princess.” I smiled back and went in. Thinking about everything that had happened today, I smiled and fell asleep. With the blue digital photo album at my bedside table.

Hoya

I saw her looking at the soft toy at the opposite store. She must want to have it. I can see the yearning in her eyes. So I rushed there and bought it for her, choosing a purple ribbon and wrapper with heart shapes. I looked over and saw that she is in another store. After that at the park she told me her true feelings. It hurts me when she says she liked Sung Yeol at first. But she chose me in the end. I’m glad she had chosen me. I promised her I will wait for her forever, and now we will be together forever. I’m not letting her go now. Never.

Sung Yeol

I was drving to Hye Sook’s car when I see her and Hoya kissing. So...they are a couple now? My heart feels pain, looking at the scene before me. I guess I had not done enough. I had not worked hard enough. I drove back to my house and drank till I couldn’t drink anymore. L tried to stop me, he kept saying. “Sung Yeol, stop! You drinking will not change the fact!” I stopped. He’s right. Hye Sook will not come to me. I remembered the dates we went to. The amusement park, the beach… tears flow out of my eyes. Her beautiful smile, her face…I couldn’t accept the fact. To think I was going to confess to her! And this time, without even trying, I had failed. L patted my back and kept silent. I cried myself to sleep that day. But a few weeks after that, the pain is gone. I feel numb. I didn’t went out, I just stayed there. “Hey, sung Yeol! It’s been a few weeks already! Stop moping and move on!” L said to me. Easy for you to say. But I stood up and give him a weak smile anyway “Ok. I need to move on.” I went to Hye Sook’s shop and asked to meet her and Hoya. She walked towards me, still as beautiful as ever. But she’s holding Hoya’s hand. Once they are in front of me, I said to them “Hope the two of you will be happy together.” After that, I left. I felt better, like a burden is gone from me. I started working in L’s company. Soon, he became the CEO and I became his assistant. If not for L’s words, I think I would not pull through. I’m grateful to him. I’m lucky to have such a good friend. Occasionally I would visit Hye Sook and Hoya, but the more years passed by, the more I visited them. Until I visited them almost everyday, with my girlfriend, Ji Eun. I met her in the company. She was my colleague then my secretary. I’m glad I had gotten over Hye Sook. If not I would not meet Ji Eun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

the card scene was taken from lately mv! remember that part where he and Sung jong went to the card shop and bad Hoya showed Sung Jong the card with bra picture? XD It's not a sad ending yay! :D